Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married?

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPho View Post
    Scared and afraid? *sigh* Shame much?

Not scared. Smart.
    I'm ok with the scared and afraid angle. Some things should inspire fear. In the past, it was a more powerful gang invading and hauling you off into slavery. In the modern age, slavery is easier to avoid. Just don't sign on the dotted line!

Vivaldi may have been referring to something else, but his metaphor is perfect: The serpent slithers through the grass. It shows its colors, but conceals its venom.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    "Why won't these goddamn slaves come back to the plantation?! They got free rent for fucks sake!"

Glad you guys called the author out on their BS. Too bad the author didn't have the gumption to leave the comment section uncensored.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by 0kool View Post
    WOW!!!!! The level of cuntfuckery with this article is off the charts!!!

"Have we ever pondered enough on why are guys so scared of marriage? Is it that they wish to remain their mamma's boys? Is it plain immaturity that he doesn't wish to start handling responsibility?"
    Yep........shitfucks like this can't put an article out into the ether without the standard dose of male shaming language. If the man is smart and has half a brain he's not scared of marriage. He's scared of the consequences of marriage: bankruptcy, divorce-court ass-rapings, infidelity, child alienation, paternity fraud, possible STDs from her sex on the side, and most important false domestic violence/rape allegations. With 50% or better of first-term marriages ending in divorce, you gots to be a dumb mother fucker to get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is the very definition of shaming men men right there.

First off, any act of any kind is motivated by some reason, some need or desire. What motivation is there to get married? NONE.

Hypothetical scenario;

I might think to myself, "I'm gonna go and count and number every pebble on the nearest beach." But then I realized there were hungry, mutant alligators on that beach that would surely eat me. Oh yeah, and counting pebbles is a completely pointless and motiveless endeavour, sure, but lets concentrate on how I'm a coward and won't "man-up" to the mutant alligators and number the pebbles. What sort of immature, responsibility-shirking pansy won't put himself in danger of getting eaten by alligators? There are pebbles to be numbered, what sort of mummy's boy can't face that?

Marriage is as pointless pebble numbering.

Marriage (and pebble numbering) is dangerous. The danger gives the illusion that there is something to be gained. There isn't. Don't fall for such a scam.
    Last edited by Son of Nova; 07-02-14 at 07:54 PM.

Status
    Liked
    I'm not really afraid to get married if the woman is right for me. I'm afraid of LOSING MY ASSETS if the marriage goes bad and we end up getting a divorce. I don't like the idea of losing 50% of my assets and 50% of all future earnings to a woman who was sweet when we were dating and later evolved into a conniving, back-stabbing bitch. Also: a prenup can be torn in half by a divorce court judge. So if there's a legal way to protect my assets BEFORE I sign the marriage contract, I might seriously consider getting married---to the right woman. She has to have some amazing character traits if I'm going to sign my name on the dotted line and have a permanent, exclusive relationship with her.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Have we ever pondered enough on why are guys so scared of marriage?
    No, but I have pondered the fact that when I eat whole kernel corn it takes less than 24 hours for the kernels to exit the other end.

Some things are worth pondering, others aren't.