Thread: My name is Charles

Status
    Liked

My name is Charles

Hi,

First things first. I'm 24 years old, I'm the youngest of my family with 2 more brothers and a sister, just started working in the field I studied for (a rarity these days around here), I play video games, I play piano and guitar, I love drinking special beers (living in Belgium is great for that!) and I'm a metalhead.
    The past 18 months or so been taking red pills frequently, yet only a couple of months ago they really started internalising to the point where I knew there is no going back to the world as everyone around me knows it. Only for the past 2 months have I made the decision to embrace what going my own way is all about, though I've been doing it subconciously for as long as I can remember. I'm very individualistic and I make decisions that seem out of the left field to most people. Maybe I'll get to share some anecdotes later but let's move on for now.

My biggest wake up call that women can destroy your life came when one of my brothers had a relationship for 5 years, got engaged, bought a house together when it came to light that she's been cheating on him with his best friend at the time. Utter collapse of an amazing person ensued, though he came out of it okay financially, his spirit has never really recovered. This was about 8 years ago.

Meanwhile around that time, people my age started pairing up yet I always chased the wrong girls, though I don't regret missing out on those high school drama's. I got burned plenty of times and went out with some emotionally unstable females and I always felt like I was missing a part of my life. As if I wasn't living my life right, without meeting that good one. Perhaps if I met a good girl that was just kind, pretty and supportive my life would be in balance. Well, with that mindset it didn't take long to meet one of those, yet after 2 months of that I realised how wrong I was. Me being quite the individualist and having quite a few quirks, the "normal" girl felt it was her task to set me straight and make me a productive member of society (and thus insuring me as her provider of course). Needless to say, I couldn't stand any of that and as soon as that picture formed I terminated that relationship as well.
    I realised then that I was much happier on my own than in a bad relationship.
    That was also pretty much my last relationship to date ...

Meanwhile that brother met someone else, he built his life up bit by bit and he met someone else. A nester you wouldn't believe. Within weeks of their relationship she quit her job and moved to the other side of the (small) country to live in his house. She then continued to change the place to her liking, removed his flashy stereo, removed his cd's, planted her shitty music, threw out clothes he wore regularly ... and my brother let it all happen, while I was flabbergasted at all this, I was visiting him once and enjoying some nice conversation when she came home and started arguing about why he didn't text her back an hour ago ... so much for feeling welcome there. This continued on and I outed concerns, but he made it clear that he still wanted that over being lonely.
    They bought a new house together and have 2 kids now. Not married though.

My other brother was quite a different story, unlike the first bro I mentioned, the older one is very extraverted. He graduated from university and took with him a huge depression that chained him to our living room for about 3 years before he could land a job. He's pretty much the smartest guy I know, but somehow his life sucked all ambition out of him. After a time he seemed to have found a NAWALT though and they are still living together, pretty much beautifully. The catch is though, he has the wish to have children and she can't conceive. Well, long story short, instead of leaving his NAWALT in search of a mother, he married her and they have a dog now.
    Time will tell what happens, but this also isn't the life I would set out for myself.

Now, I should continue about myself and about how I'm releasing the life my family has chosen for themselves and the one they expected me to choose, but this has been turning out much longer than I anticipated so I'll round it up for now and continue tomorrow if life will permit me.
    I'm currently moving away from my parents, I've been working for about half a year now and am moving to a house I'm renting with a friend who's also leaving his parents' nest. The way our economy is today, you can't rent a even a small appartment on your own, so sometimes you need to take a risk and see how it turns out, but I'm quite confident we won't end up in civil war.

Anyway, thank you for reading and allowing me to join your community. I'm looking forward to participating more than just lurking. I've had many insights here so far and am hoping to learn much more!

Cheers

Banned

Status
    Liked
    Welcome.

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Rising View Post
    I play video games, I play piano and guitar, I love drinking special beers (living in Belgium is great for that!) and I'm a metalhead.
    Awesome!

Thanks for the intro and welcome from me too.
    Support MGTOW Forums, go GOLD

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Welcome.

Status
    Liked
    Welcome. Isn't it astounding how women will decide that everything a guy had before she met him is crap and needs to be replaced? I'll guess that we both like the stuff we have and don't wish to see it replaced.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Welcome, brother Charles.

Once you take the red pill there is no going back thankfully.