Thread: Lisa Robin Kelly arrested. ‘That ’70s Show’ seems like a long time ago, huh?

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked

Lisa Robin Kelly arrested. ‘That ’70s Show’ seems like a long time ago, huh?

Lisa Robin Kelly arrested.

some of the comments are great, the pictures are VERY telling;

"Great before and after shots for a "Don't do METH" campaign...."

"A woman getting arrested for spousal abuse is rare, though statistics state that a woman COMMITTING spousal abuse is extremely high. I have to give props to the cops who arrested her." (From a woman poster, no kidding?)

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    What a waste. From piece of ass to piece of trash. Why in the **** people get started with meth is beyond me.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    That face has seen some rough road! Dude!

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    If I believed in the devil, I would say he invented meth. Whoever invented this crap is below human. I swear.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Rebel,
    Ever heard of Krokodil? Makes meth look like a Flintstones chewable. Users develop lesions where then chunks of their skin and muscle slough off until the bones are exposed. Ghastly. Invented in USA of course.

Status
    Liked
    Ya know, when this show was on, my friends and I always used to remark about how old Eric's sister used to look compared to the rest of the teens. Now, I know why. The ***** was pushing 30! Still, I would've loved to have hit that shit back then. Now, it's a complete bag of corroded ass.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by GT66 View Post
    Rebel,
    Ever heard of Krokodil? Makes meth look like a Flintstones chewable. Users develop lesions where then chunks of their skin and muscle slough off until the bones are exposed. Ghastly. Invented in USA of course.
    It must look absolutely horrific! But how can anyone with even a tiny fraction of a mind take such crap inside their body?
    It blows my mind just to think of it! Those people who become addicted to that crap must look like zombies!
    I find no word to express the horror this inspires me.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    In other news...

Mark Wahlberg is 40 (no homo)

ht tp://ca.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/omg-now/mark-wahlberg-40-shows-off-buff-bod-185520028.html

Status
    Liked
    I never liked her character on that show. Looking at the before and after shots you would think the show was actually made in the 70's....

Status
    Liked
    Oh man...this is scary stuff!
    Lisa Robin Kelly arrested. ‘That ’70s Show’ seems like a long time ago, huh?-funny-pictures-scared-cat-naked-guy.jpg

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    But how can anyone with even a tiny fraction of a mind take such crap inside their body?
    You first become addicted to heroin and then switch over because it's cheaper and you can produce it yourself (like meth lab) out of stuff you can get at a pharmacy.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by GT66 View Post
    Rebel,
    I have heard of this bathtub drug. I watched a documentary about it on youtube. It's most prevalent in Russia and it's made out of the over the counter medication known as codeine. It is produced by a similar method to that of methamphetamine. The active narcotic itself is not responsible for the side effects, rather the byproducts of the chemical procedure. These people are basically injecting caustic acids and carcinogens into their blood. I hope this never reaches EU and the US.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherubino View Post
    You first become addicted to heroin and then switch over because it's cheaper and you can produce it yourself (like meth lab) out of stuff you can get at a pharmacy.
    Whenever you see some totally out of line messed up stuff it usually didn't occur overnight. The previous poster is correct a sober and sane human being would not take that drug ever in a million years for any reason.

Replace the sober and sane with addicted to heroin and needs to get well and that changes the story a lot.

I assume most heroin users start using heroin by smoking it and when the addiction proceeds they are willing to use needles to continue chasing the high even though intravenous drug use is disgusting and dangerous.

Once they've got to the point where they are hopelessly addicted and truly impoverished having stolen from friends and family to the point of abandonment is about the point they start looking for cheaper alternatives like meth or even krocodil?

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Lisa Robin Kelly breaks down in tears as she vehemently denies she was under the influence of drugs at time of arrest | Mail Online

She appeared a haggard wreck in her mugshot after being arrested over the weekend.

But while the picture sparked speculation she was abusing drugs Lisa Robin Kelly has today said she was 'absolutely not' under the influence of any substance at the time of her arrest.

Speaking to Good Morning America Kelly, 42, rubbished claims she was intoxicated and said: 'This is a bunch of made-up stuff.'

In fact the former That '70s show star claims she has been sober for the past three months and admits the picture was shocking.
    She said: 'My poor mother has to look at that picture of me! That doesn’t look like me -- it’s not me!'
    The actress vehemently denies commits any acts of domestic abuse toward her ex-boyfriend.
    Lisa also spoke out about her past problems and admitted she had fallen foul of addiction before.

She said: 'I had lost a baby, as a result of that, I lost everything.'
    'And I was abusing alcohol, which I no longer do. With the 70s show, I was guilty -- of the drinking problem -- and I ran.'
    There are more horrifying images and her lies at the link. Imagine if you married that, and woke up to that every morning.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Oh, and Krokodil?

Do a Google image search for that. Warning: the results will make you physically ill.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Last year I dated a woman and it became obvious quite quickly by her erratic behaviour what she was involved with.
    Last edited by Dj_mgtow; 04-09-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Let's not forget though, that it was a good show! Red was the man!

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_mgtow View Post
    Last year I dater a woman and it became obvious quite quickly by her erratic behaviour what she was involved with.
    Was it feminism?

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by lunix_penguin View Post
    Was it feminism?
    Haha, definitely, plus amphetamines = kookoo