Thread: Dancing with the ****s

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked

Exclamation Dancing with the ****s

Over the years, I've heard the "ladies" at work (I've worked different jobs over the years) rave about "Dancing with the Stars". They love that shit almost as much as the Kardashian show.

Over the last two weeks, I've decided to see what the hype was about. I got glimpses of the show before, but I sat down while I ate my late dinner to really take in the experience. I'm starting to fear I also possess some masochistic tendencies.

The show is based around professional dancers (women and men) who train "celebrities" (we're not talking "A List" celebrities, the novices brought onto the show hover around the "C List", if there is such a thing) how to dance.

The professional dancers are in very good physical shape. While the women do not have the prettiest faces around, their bodies are unbelievably tight. The guys (no homo) are in great shape, too.

Some of the "celebs" are attractive, too. How "Urkel" made the cut, I can't say.

A female pro is paired with a male novice, and vice versa. They get one dance to impress the three judges, and the audience at home, who phone in their vote for "best couple".

Once the dancing starts, 99% of it is sexually charged. The women dress like strippers (I should know, I've spent quite some time in tit bars). The men show off, too.

The audience screams during the entire ****ing show. During the dance, the women in the crowd let loose with "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" no matter what is happening on the dance floor. I thought it was canned at first, but it is real. Dancer spins: "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". Dancer falls on his ass: "WHOOOOOOOOOOOO". It's just so mindless.

If one of the judges (usually the middle judge, he's the show's version of the Simon **** from the other "reality" contest show) says anything remotely negative about a performance once it's done, he gets booed. According to the audience's reaction, every dance team is great, and constructive criticism is evil.

The other judges make sexual comments about either or both members of the team. Audience response: "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". One guy last night promised to wear less of an outfit, if he's voted back. I don't need to tell you how the crowd reacted.

It's a big budget, live production. Very professional and "classy" looking set, once you get past the soft-core ****o dances.

If I learned anything from this miserable experiment, I'd have to say that on the surface, women love to hint and be teased about sex; they love the glamour, the possibilities, the innuendo, the drama. Now we all know the true stories from the Anecdotes forum: stories like the one about a woman who cheated on her husband by ****ing a co-worker in a movie theater bathroom, the story of a woman who ****ed a couple of guys at a camping getaway (she later on married a dude who was there, but didn't participate...he was a real bright one), the stories of women who **** their husband's relatives, the wives who troll Facebook for old dick they haven't had since High School, etc, etc.

Hmm...looks like I derailed my own point. We can look at it this way: there's the "Dancing With the Stars" type of woman, who loves the power of teasing, the "romance", the cutesy, sexually-charged comments and behavior, but who ultimately loves the fantasy: the dancing teams don't get down and **** on the floor during the show. That's left to the imagination, but the show pushes that image in the viewer's mind constantly.

And then there's the skanks we all read about: those who **** around on their husbands, those on the never-ending lookout for the bigger and better deal, those that **** random dudes they met at the bar, and so on.

All women are just as big on sex as men are: some hide it better, and some like to dress it up in "subtlety" and glamour, but at the end of the day, they are just as interested as we are.

Plus they're all *****s.
    Last edited by PSIII; 03-28-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    All I can say about this post is....WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Great, funny, insightful comments on a show I was finally subjected to as well. I was working on my computer in the same room that a female relative was watching the same show. Spot on commentary.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by PSIII View Post
    ... A female pro is paired with a male novice, and vice versa. They get one dance to impress the three judges, and the audience at home, who phone in their vote for "best couple".

Once the dancing starts, 99% of it is sexually charged. The women dress like strippers (I should know, I've spent quite some time in tit bars). The men show off, too.

The audience screams during the entire ****ing show. During the dance, the women in the crowd let loose with "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" no matter what is happening on the dance floor. I thought it was canned at first, but it is real. Dancer spins: "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". Dancer falls on his ass: "WHOOOOOOOOOOOO". It's just so mindless.

If one of the judges (usually the middle judge, he's the show's version of the Simon **** from the other "reality" contest show) says anything remotely negative about a performance once it's done, he gets booed. According to the audience's reaction, every dance team is great, and constructive criticism is evil.

The other judges make sexual comments about either or both members of the team. Audience response: "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". One guy last night promised to wear less of an outfit, if he's voted back. I don't need to tell you how the crowd reacted...
    That’s a perfect description of the show. Not that I watch it mind you, but I have had to sit through it once with my family . Personally, I think there’s a lot more to it than just the sexual element, though that is indeed a big part of it.

Women are ****ing obsessed with fame and celebrity. That’s why these shows are so popular. X-factor, Dancing with the Stars etc. etc. they’re all the same. So long as someone is doing something under a big spotlight with cheering, flashing lights, and god awful music blaring at high volume, they’ll watch it.

Let’s be clear, everyone watching this show knows jack-shit about dancing, they think everyone’s great. I mean, if they actually liked watching dancing then you’d think that they’d want to watch the best, right? Not some idiot celebrities who don’t know what the **** they’re doing. But then that’s the point, it’s the fact that it’s ‘celebrities’ doing the dancing that interests them, not the dancing itself. Then there’s the pantomime element with the ‘goodie’ and ‘baddie’ judges, and all the forced emotional shit that results when they get judged harshly, for being shit at dancing because they actually are. Add to this the fact that people watching the show can actually phone in and vote on who stays in the competition and thus influence what happens, something that women seem to find great enjoyment in, as it seemingly makes them feel as if they have some importance and say in what happens on ‘their’ show, and you have the recipe for the perfect women’s TV show.

Personally, I’d rather paint a wall and watch it dry than sit through that shit again, and I’m 100% serious when I say that.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    It's chick television. There is no reason to watch it. Hell, I can only think of maybe an hour of programming a week that makes having a television worth having.

It's rotten. Leave it to the women. The internet is the new frontier. What I want, when I want and how I want.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    My wife LOVES that show....and so do her girlfriends...it's almost like they're pandering to that 73% of spenders.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    This kind of homo, emasculating 21st century SHIT television serves no purpose besides destroying this country. OOOOH! You get to text in your votes! That makes YOU a star too!!

OMG!!!!1 IT SOO COOL!!!!1

Jso
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    my tv is strictly for video games. if I ever get the desire to watch breaking bad or dexter or dirty jobs, I download the episodes. hulu is $8 a month or some such. I just don't ever need to watch tv.

when I break it down, half my free time is spent reading on the internet. I can actually find subjects I am interested in at any time of the day on the internet, which puts it about a quantum leap ahead of tv as far as holding my attention.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    i used to have to watch that with my old lady....

i have to say i would definitely stick my dick in at least 2 of the regular professional female dancers.... 3, if you count julianne hough, although i think she's been off the show for a coupla years...

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    On second thought, maybe I should watch television.

Sounds mighty interesting..

Maybe I should drop surfing the Net.

Just to see what I've been missing..

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    You should have seen how women behaved back in the 60's before feminism, when the Beatles were the hottest thing on the block. All four men of that band took their lives in their hands if they appeared in public without guards.

Women assaulted them, their help and each other. They broke into private property. Guards had to be placed at hotel room doors. The sound of their screaming at any public appearance was deafening. Ambulances were placed on standby for those that were crushed in the fray, or just fainted from being emotionally overwhelmed.

Men everywhere laughed at their antics. It was just one of the ways in which the differences between the sexes showed itself. Obviously, the fundamental creature hasn't changed any - all that's changed is her tastes. But at bottom she is a herd animal, doing what the other herd units are doing, whatever that may be.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Ever read a "romance novel"? It's about ****ing. Oh, a lot of other stuff goes on too. But it's basically about ****ing. their music, their tv, their books and plays - same stuff, different media.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Primetime in No Time: Recaps & Clips From Last Night's Shows | Yahoo! TV

OHHHH! A "couple" kissed last night! Did you see what she was wearing? How scandalous!

****, I need to remove Yahoo as my homepage.

bem
    Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by PSIII View Post
    Primetime in No Time: Recaps & Clips From Last Night's Shows | Yahoo! TV

OHHHH! A "couple" kissed last night! Did you see what she was wearing? How scandalous!

****, I need to remove Yahoo as my homepage.
    Why did I watch that? That's three minutes I'll never get back.

Don't worry. As a man, I take full responsibility for my actions... and so will not blame you, you eeeevil man, for providing the link!

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    “If you know your enemy, and know yourself, you will know the outcome of a thousand battles.” ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War.