Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman's Craig's List "men COMPLAINT" post! Classic!!

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Tell her that your buddy Thrasher is more attractive than she is, smarter than she is, funnier, more adventurous and has a big dick, and if you came near him, he'd first laugh in your smug, shallow, moronic narcissistic face, because you don't know shit about life, and would then reject your stupid worn out hole, because you're not going to trap him with some pants shitting kid or give him the clap.

Then tell her to shove her smartphone up her ass, she impresses no one, and it's obvious, ****in' begging for a date on Craigslist, the same place where I sold a piece of shit lawnmower for 10 bucks a year ago.

Then give the ***** the finger and go skate.

Problem solved.
    I like your style.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    TBH she sounds like a catch really....

I wonder if she likes her back-door smashed in?

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Deathslayer - those comments are gold, where did you find them, mate?

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Dj_mgtow, when I posted this article at blackmenvent, these are the responses the brethren there made...they keep it 100 over there all the time and logic, facts and honesty.

It's a cool MRA site, with stories I rarely see on other boards, so, I try to share what I can here and also from there.

Deathlayer

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Tell her that your buddy Thrasher is more attractive than she is, smarter than she is, funnier, more adventurous and has a big dick, and if you came near him, he'd first laugh in your smug, shallow, moronic narcissistic face, because you don't know shit about life, and would then reject your stupid worn out hole, because you're not going to trap him with some pants shitting kid or give him the clap.

Then tell her to shove her smartphone up her ass, she impresses no one, and it's obvious, ****in' begging for a date on Craigslist, the same place where I sold a piece of shit lawnmower for 10 bucks a year ago.

Then give the ***** the finger and go skate.

Problem solved.
    This must be carved into stone at any MGTOW shrine that might possibly be built in the future."The parable of the well worn syphilitic entitled skank's meeting with MGTOW Prophet Thrasher (PBUH)"

Status
    Liked
    The reality of her situation is just starting to dawn on her. She hasn't been single since her early 20s, a time when she had men offering her the world. More than a decade later, all men are offering is cock.

Let's delve into the reality and math of her situation, shall we? Even now, at 34, having a big cock is a must-have for her. So that automatically eliminates 50% of the male population by definition. And a large % of the remaining 50% aren't going to qualify as big. So that criteria alone gets her down to maybe 20% of men. Of that 20%, she wants a guy who is smart, so again, by definition, that eliminates half the guys, and probably a good bit more than that. To be conservative, let's say the top 40% qualify as smart. Of these smart, hung guys, she wants someone funny. This of course is code for charming. Again, let's be conservative and say 50% qualify as charming, which is an obvious overestimate. Of the smart, hung, charming guys, she wants someone physically attractive, and given that she is tall, we can assume she wants taller than her, so probably leaves 25% of our remaining eligible men as both tall enough and physically attractive enough for her.

What % of the male population does that leave her with? 20% * 40% * 50% * 25% = 1%. That's right, a mere 1% of men meet what I'm sure she considers 'not asking for much'. And this is without factoring in the guy's career, which I'm sure she'll have some requirements about.

Now, is she amongst the top 1% of all the women these top 1% guys have access to? Given that she is 34, divorced, and a ****, the answer is obviously NO. This should make it quite clear to her why guys who are the 'total package' are only interested in using her holes. But this requires objective self-assessment, which women are incapable of doing.
    Last edited by eyeswideopen; 03-07-2012 at 07:27 PM.

Status
    Liked
    LOL. Since her divorce she's had more cock than John Wayne's rifle yet she wonders why oh why she can't find a bloke who's as wonderful as she is!
    Don't worry love, some moron will take you on eventually.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer View Post
    Dj_mgtow, when I posted this article at blackmenvent, these are the responses the brethren there made...they keep it 100 over there all the time and logic, facts and honesty.

It's a cool MRA site, with stories I rarely see on other boards, so, I try to share what I can here and also from there.

Deathlayer
    Thx bro

Status
    Liked
    You guys are being way too hard on this chick. If it wasn't for the millions of women like her I wouldn't be able to date at all.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Classy chick....she only used the word "****" four times during her angry rant.

The only time a woman should curse is when getting ****ed....any other time just makes her look trashy, and not the good kind of trashy.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Dove-tails in to and a thought-provoking Spearhead article posted today. Props to W.F. Price:

Uncle Elmer posted a nice essay demonstrating his wife’s skill in cooking, which was impressive by anyone’s standards. One could fairly call his wife a chef. However, as impressive as it is, most men don’t expect that much, and of course most would be disappointed if they did, because not many people, men or women, can cook like that. In fact, there is one thing above all that men want from their women: that they are pleasant.
    A girlfriend or wife doesn’t have to have the looks of Giselle Bundchen, the homemaking skills of Martha Stewart or the bedroom skills of a professional call girl to make a man happy. All of these would be nice bonuses, but they are not nearly as important as the ability to make a man feel relaxed, content and appreciated. A woman who is mediocre in all of the former attributes can easily make up for it by being a sweet, pleasant person who takes the edge off at home. Men are surprisingly easygoing that way, but for some reason women can’t figure it out. Perhaps it isn’t in their nature. It may be that being pleasant goes against their instincts, and is impossible for them in our hyper-competitive society. Maybe seeing a man content and wanting for nothing is a disgusting sight to a woman, who prefers an ambitious, striving man. Or it could be that she feels as though his contentment suggests that he doesn’t appreciate her enough, and she has to agitate and badger him into making some display of devotion.

What do Men Want in a Wife, and Why Won’t Wives Oblige? - The Spearhead
    Last edited by toadman; 03-08-2012 at 04:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12