Thread: Woman Admits She killed Her Three Kids To Keep Husband From Getting Custody

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked

Thumbs up Woman Admits She killed Her Three Kids To Keep Husband From Getting Custody

From Dark Czar:

Mother stabbed her three children to death as she fought estranged husband over custody

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 12:14 PM on 7th March 2011

Californian mother admits killing children in their UK home

She and husband left America 13 years ago

Children's bodies discovered after gas explosion

A U.S. mother today admitted stabbing to death her three young children in their UK home as she was locked in a bitter court battle with her estranged husband.

Theresa Riggi, from California, knifed her eight-year-old twins Austin and Luke and their five-year-old sister Cecilia in their home in Scotland.

She was fighting her estranged husband Pasquale Riggi, from Colorado, in the courts over access to the children.

The couple had moved to Edinburgh 13 years ago.

Guilty: Theresa Riggi admitted three counts of culpable homicide with diminished responsibility

Their bodies were discovered following a suspected gas explosion in August last year at the townhouse they shared with their mother.

At the Edinburgh's High Court today, Riggi, 47, pleaded guilty to the culpable homicide of her three children on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

She had originally been charged with murder but admitted the lesser charges.

Prosecutors had alleged that Cecilia and the twins, who were also known as Augustino and Gianluca, were repeatedly struck on the body with a knife or knives between August 2 and 4 last year.

She was also accused of recklessly causing a gas explosion.

Riggi was found badly injured after apparently falling from a second-floor balcony and the children's bodies were discovered inside.

She was arrested in connection with the children's deaths after post-mortem examinations, and a specially-convened court was held inside Edinburgh Royal Infirmary, where she was being treated.

Mother Theresa Riggi with eight-year-old twins Austin and Luke and their five-year-old sister Cecilia

She was later transferred to Cornton Vale Prison for women, near Stirling.
    The funeral of the three children was held at the end of August at St Mary's Cathedral in Aberdeen, the city where the youngsters lived until shortly before their deaths.

Riggi and her husband were involved in a legal action over the children at the Court of Session in Edinburgh at the time of the tragedy.

The family had moved to the city from Skene, Aberdeenshire, following the breakdown of Riggi's marriage to the children's father, Pasquale Riggi. Following their deaths, the oil engineer said he was 'paralysed with grief'.

The children's American father, oil engineer Pasquale Riggi, 46, spoke of his devastation after their deaths. He said: 'You are paralysed with grief. You are not sure what to do next.

Shell employee Mr Riggi said: 'The hardest moment without a doubt was when I first found out. Your life is all about your children, you have plans and you have dreams for them.

'In one instant, that's gone.'

'The reality of it all is difficult to take all at once. You can't even get your head around it.

'The difficult part, obviously, is seeing constant reminders on a daily basis in front of you - it's playing out in the newspapers and on TV. '

It's almost like it's happening to someone else and you keep asking yourself, "Is it me, is this my family?". And then the reality hits you that it is.'

They lived in Lowestoft, then spent two years in Holland before moving to Aberdeen in February 2007. He last saw his children on July 4 when they were treated to a day out at Aberdeen beach to celebrate U.S. Independence Day

Referring to himself and the extended family, he said: 'We know that once all the shock and all the initial sadness of this subsides, there will be deep pain and suffering that we will all need to seek counselling for.'

He added: 'We were so blessed to have three happy, healthy and bright and active children.

'The memories that we have of Austin, Luke and Cecilia will forever provide joy and comfort as we go through the weeks, months and years ahead.'

He said of the his last outing with is children: 'It was very enjoyable, we were out all day at the beach recreation centre in Aberdeen, playing video games and at various restaurants.

'It was a nice day, I have fond memories of that day.'

The hearing before judge Lord Bracadale continues.

Grieving father: Pasquale Riggi spoke out about the family tragedy in a moving interview following the deaths last year

xhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-custody.html#

Deathslayer

MGTOW Blogger

Status
    Liked
    The evil that lurks in the hearts of women.

I can just imagine if Solomon had access to all that is going on in modern society. He might say the evidence shows overwhelmingly that one parent loves the children one does not. I think he would give custody to fathers only.

demirogue
    And why is she still able to take in oxygen?

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Shes the victim, of him somehow....?

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    And why did her and the husband split up? Because she wanted to educate the kids at home and he wanted them to go to school????

I read that the husband had served her with the Family Court summons in England...she ignored the summons numerous times and the Family Court did nothing until it went to Scotland where the court ordered that the kids be taken off of her!

Perhaps if the Family Court in England had acted sooner then 3 kids might be still living today eh?
    Support MGTOW Forums, go GOLD

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Women are way too emotional and hormonal to be around small children. They should give birth and raise them as long as they are supervised.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacho Vidal View Post
    Perhaps if the Family Court in England had acted sooner then 3 kids might be still living today eh?
    I hear you, Nacho, and I agree that the Family Court definitely played a big role. But the reason those children aren't with us today is because their mother took a knife and sliced it into each of those children, repeatedly. She ended their lives. And she should hold all the responsibility and accountability for that decision.

It takes a truly sick mind to end someone's life with a blade, up close and personal. And an even sicker mind to do that to a child. And the sickest mind of all to do that to your own flesh & blood, a child who thinks the sun raises and set with you.

There is a special place in hell waiting for people like this.

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Calloway View Post
    I hear you, Nacho, and I agree that the Family Court definitely played a big role.
    Well the point that I failed to make is that in the UK mothers are able to ignore Family Court summons with no fear of come back! I know of many stories where a mother has ignored the summons more than 4 - 5 times yet the Courts did nothing? If I as a man ignore a court summons then I'll be thrown in jail with no warning, but a mother..well...the courts make it up as they go along?

That is why the law needs to change in this country! Mothers who ignore a summons ought to be thrown in jail within 24 hours and without warning. Interestingly enough, such mothers then go on to ignore court orders...and...yep you guessed it, the courts still do nothing! It's all down to the Father to enforce the order and also pay for the hearing i.e. the father has to enforce the law? These mothers are breaking the law yet the law does nothing about it at all?

But there is good news, more and more Judges are breaking ranks and are stating that the law does need to change and mothers do need to be given two options: a) comply or b) go to jail and lose your kids!

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    But STABBING them???? Freakin' stabbing them? She not only killed them, she made them suffer and die slowly.

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    But STABBING them???? Freakin' stabbing them? She not only killed them, she made them suffer and die slowly.
    I know...and there is other shit going on in the media in the UK i.e. boyfriends killing another man's child...

oh...lets not forget...she carried them for 9 months so she knows best!

****ing disgrace!

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    and you know what? They can't even stand up and say "yes, I did it"...as usual it'll be all excuses!

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    In the second photo from the top - where the murderous kindercide skank is trying (unsuccessfully) to look young and glamorous (jeez, what a mug) - look at the boy on the left. Look at his face, and his eyes. I can see the MAN he would have become. I see strength and success there. Really a damn shame mom gave him a dirt nap. Truly a tragedy.

Status
    Liked
    And people look shocked when I tell them my grandfather always told the boys "protect your children from their mothers"

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    To add to excellent points already made, I really feel for the father.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    back in the day, women were only given responsibility of the caring to the needs of the children when they were very young. Once they didn't need the tit, could wipe their own ass etc, it became the man's job to turn them into adults.

I've said it before, but here it is again, the old ways were better. Our fore fathers had wisdom and that's better then knowledge or technology

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    Guys, have been through this thread and cleaned up some of the violent overtones, such as how the ***** should die, that have come from certain members. It stops now. Keep on topic about the article please.

Thanks

Nach