Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls Dressing like ****s - Where Are the Overalls We Were Promised?

Status
    Liked

Girls Dressing like ****s - Where Are the Overalls We Were Promised?

How I wish I had a time machine today.

I vaguely remember in the mid seventies of my teenage days hearing that feminism would mean the end of girls wearing skimpy clothing. Women would no longer be the "subject of objectification" and would no longer have any need to attracted men. Therefor they were going to wear overalls, have short hair, grow hairy armpits and get as fat as they liked because, just in case you missed it, "We have no need to attract men" (yelled at you by an ugly short haired woman through a megaphone).

That was 40 years ago. Well, today I went into my city which is just an typical mid sized western city. The weather here was about 30 degrees C (say about 85 F) but fairly humid. It must have been the annual **** convention because everywhere I went I saw mainly teenage girls wearing ridiculously tiny ripped-off denim micro shorts and tops that basically seem to sit on their tits and bounce around as they walk. These girls represent the second generation born after the new wave of feminism that exploded in the late sixties.

Imagine taking a feminist straight from a feminist protest rally in 1972 and dropping her in a modern street today. She's be expecting that by now, the typical teenage girl would be wearing overalls, short haired and without any kind of bodily adornment would be busy studying Marxist theory in between tending the vegetable garden at the all female commune. She'd be in for a shock.

I would guess that the need to attract men has become far more urgent than it was before feminism because feminism has given women a very bad (but deserved) reputation. I mean, a prostitute can hardly insist that you spend weeks taking her out to expensive places and put up with her inexplicable mood swings etc before allowing you to even touch her! She's got to drop to her knees and open her mouth the moment she's paid or you'll go round the corner to the next hooker.

How ironic that the end result of feminism is that men are the ones becoming disinterested in attracting the opposite sex.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano! View Post
    It must have been the annual **** convention because everywhere I went I saw mainly teenage girls wearing ridiculously tiny ripped-off denim micro shorts and tops that basically seem to sit on their tits and bounce around as they walk. These girls represent the second generation born after the new wave of feminism that exploded in the late sixties.
    This is still the same feminism as touted in 1972. As the generations go by (you can call them "waves" as the terminology go, too), women have been reinterpreting feminism towards their final goal, while preserving the same core principles. This is using the same concept as the "frog in pot" analogy. If women went for everything they wanted in 1972, most of society would have slapped them down as immoral. But they've been biding their time, going for changes as they can get them and sowing societal acceptance behind them as they go.

Simply put, in their minds it's patriarchal control of a woman's body to make her dress in a respectable way. Driven out today, you get women doing things and wearing things that would have been obscene back in 1972 for ANYONE (men and women), girls going wild, ****o participation being widely accepted by women and more harder core (the Hooters concept wouldn't have flown in 1972) and sowing societal acceptance by decrying "**** shaming". Remember it's misogyny for women to be held to any kind of standards by anyone, since those standards represent patriarchal control.

Next time you see that Girls Gone Wild commercial just think of what I hear when I see them: "I am woman hear me roar in numbers too big to ignore.". That's today's feminism in action.

Side question: I wonder how possible it would be to find out the sales figures for Playboy Magazine in 1972 compared to today. I would guess it's much higher today for this reason and others.
    Last edited by Ballista_GTOW; 02-18-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Status
    Liked
    Case in point, this issue was what all the **** walks were about.

hxxp://feminist.org/news/newsbyte/uswirestory.asp?id=2443
    hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topfreedom
    hxxp://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/what-is-****-shaming/
    hxxp://****walkseattle.com/faqs

From the last link:
    When people say things like “I don’t like the message you’re sending that women who get raped are all ****s” or “I don’t like the implication that women who dress in fishnets and corsets are all ****s,” sentiments like these this imply that being a **** (whether that’s in how much sex you have, how many partners you have it with, how you dress, your attitude, etc.) is negative and undesirable. That is **** shaming.
    They're not trying to attract men by doing this. They're just being feminists.
    Last edited by Ballista_GTOW; 02-18-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Status
    Liked
    This thread is worthless without pics!!!

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by labasih View Post
    Personally, I have no problem with '****s.' In fact, I commend them for improving my situational awareness. Skanky attire aggressively advertises the wearer's unsuitability as a mate or serious romantic partner. And, occasionally, provides a little eye-candy. This is a good thing.
    I agree with this.

In fact, this is somewhat of a big problem for Christian men seeking Christian women. It's not uncommon for these "Christian" women to ride the carousel in their early years, and then after they're used up, they put on a dress and talk about knitting to lure in the betas. Wolves in sheep's clothing... At least the ****s will let you know up front that they're trash.

Luckily I'm not religious, nor am I looking for a wife.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by downandout View Post
    I agree with this.

In fact, this is somewhat of a big problem for Christian men seeking Christian women. It's not uncommon for these "Christian" women to ride the carousel in their early years, and then after they're used up, they put on a dress and talk about knitting to lure in the betas. Wolves in sheep's clothing... At least the ****s will let you know up front that they're trash.

Luckily I'm not religious, nor am I looking for a wife.
    If I catch you rummaging through my mail box again we're gonna have words! and really bad ones, too....

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Women's only appeal is in their sexuality, other than that they have nothing to offer.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by hhb3 View Post
    Women's only appeal is in their sexuality, other than that they have nothing to offer.
    This. i was going to say pretty much exactly the same thing. It's been 50 years since there were any barriers to women in industry and what have they done? Sweet **** all. They clog up HR departments and useless middle management jobs. They create and invent absolutely **** nothing. Their only skill is manipulation - and what is their strongest tool in that regard? Sexuality of course. So having failed to achieve all that their feminist leaders promised them they could they have simply resorted to form. They put sex on display because this period of history has proven that that is indeed all they have to offer. Apart from sex they are about as useful as a condom machine in the Vatican.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Aussiesteve

Apart from sex they are about as useful as a condom machine in the Vatican.
    Great quote. I will have to remember it.

What is the skin around a vagina? A woman.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimjack View Post
    This thread is worthless without pics!!!
    LOL - Yes, I was thinking many times "Quick, someone grab a camera!"

But of course, being a man, I'd probably be arrested. Even though the pictures would be of people in a public place, feminist lawyers would prosecute the case that I was going to use the pictures "for evil purposes". A woman could photograph anything she liked and never be challenged. Equality.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Exactly! If life was fair, in high school I would have had a $100 bill pop out of my elbow every morning when I woke up. Chicks have unearned capital by just being.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Aussiesteve

Great quote. I will have to remember it.
    That quote was stolen from Red Dwarf.

Jso
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    yup, if a woman is not attempting to attract a man, then what is she really worth? she sucks at her job, takes tons of time off despite being behind on work, she doesn't even treat other people in a civilized manner while shirking her duties.

normally stealing money is considered against the law, but when a woman does it, it's called alimony.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieSteve View Post
    It's been 50 years since there were any barriers to women in industry and what have they done? Sweet **** all. They clog up HR departments and useless middle management jobs. They create and invent absolutely **** nothing. Their only skill is manipulation - and what is their strongest tool in that regard? Sexuality of course. So having failed to achieve all that their feminist leaders promised them they could they have simply resorted to form. They put sex on display because this period of history has proven that that is indeed all they have to offer. Apart from sex they are about as useful as a condom machine in the Vatican.
    Women didn't want to be 'equal to men' they wanted power over men. Using their Sexuality to play on men's sex drive is the easiest way to get power over men.

I'll use this analogy- A woman wants to have power over men. What's easier?

A. to dress like a ****
    or
    B. to invent something or work hard to achieve something?

ding ding....

Also since with 'option A' even women who are not so smart can have power over smart men- option A became a great solution for the mass women.

For men it doesn't work the same way: even if a man is super good looking he would still have to prove himself in other areas of life to show that he is worthy.
    Last edited by Gambit; 02-19-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Status
    Liked
    Also as weird as it might sound for us:

they don't dress just to impress us (men) or get our attention. They dress to impress other women...

Women are very competitive among each other-
    they are in a competition with each other on who is the most sexy and stuff like that- it gives them an emotional spike.

Esther talks about it in her book

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    As I always say, women turn me on with their faces and bodies and turn me off with their voices and personalities.

Ever since I graduated college I've been determined to become an eternal student. I try to read and research as many things as I can, because I genuinely love learning. As I get older and perhaps more intelligent (Although that's up for debate), I find that pretty much all women are either complete retards or extremely vapid. There are intelligent women, but they're usually so full of themselves that it's migraine-inducing hanging around them and listening to their holier-than-thou drivel. It's like a lose-lose situation trying to talk to them or having meaningful relationships with them that don't involve sex. I do have female friends, but most of them are dating friends of mine, or unattractive enough that they still have modesty and aren't afraid to be intelligent without shoving it in your face.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jso View Post
    normally stealing money is considered against the law, but when a woman does it, it's called alimony.
    normally stealing money is considered against the law, but when a woman does it, it's called employment.

dont mind me great topic.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    Also as weird as it might sound for us:
    they don't dress just to impress us (men) or get our attention. They dress to impress other women...
    I wouldn't put it as they are trying to "impress" other women. That makes it sound as if men aren't worth impressing. I would say women try to out skank one other to get the most alpha male attention possible.

Women are able to express their sexuality through the clothes they wear. Men, on the other hand, cannot use fashion to the same degree to express their masculinity. Those venues in which masculinity is typically displayed have vanished under the direction of feminism. But it's worse than that, instead of simply oppressing masculinity, the media has replaced it with effeminate versions of men. The double standard how women dress and how men dress is something that speaks volumes about the oppression of masculinity in everyday life.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelHardHawk View Post
    I wouldn't put it as they are trying to "impress" other women. That makes it sound as if men aren't worth impressing. I would say women try to out skank one other to get the most alpha male attention possible.
    Yes they also want to get the best Man in the area (although it's not in order to make him happy but for their own selfish reasons....)

but they are trying to impress other women as well- as weird as it might sound- you have to read Esther's book to understand what I'm talking about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 10-03-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. 09-28-2012, 06:27 AM
  3. 08-19-2012, 05:20 AM
  4. 08-19-2012, 02:38 AM
  5. 08-18-2012, 07:01 PM
  6. 08-18-2012, 10:24 AM
  7. 08-18-2012, 09:33 AM
  8. 08-18-2012, 09:27 AM
  9. 08-18-2012, 06:34 AM
  10. 08-18-2012, 03:46 AM