Thread: typical crappy advice from female relationship expert

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked

typical crappy advice from female relationship expert

Xttp://www.squidoo.com/Why-Did-He-Stop-Calling-Me

he stopped calling you because your were flakey and didnt return his messages you ****ing morons....

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Better than leading a guy on for a few years and then finally "telling" him you're not interested. But I'm sure women can handle (especially comprehend) rejection like the rest of us, right?

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    In my case when I used to get a lot of mixed signals I'd quit.

Also, too much communication between dates can be kind of annoying. You have to stop and answer all kinds of shit messages while you are trying to get things done.

Most of these broad should probably take it down a notch and try to act normal instead of playing hard to get.

xtc
    Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    It's reassuring to know that women are nowhere near developing an equivalent to Game.

I don't get this 'women are the prize' mentality. I was just reflecting on my life the other day. At 31 I'm a self-made millionaire with great prospects. I do a lot of fun things, lot of interesting foreign travel. I can cook as well as anyone I know. I'm very practical, even making some of my own furniture. I work out a lot and it shows; many women have said I'm good looking.

If a woman were to marry me, it would be like winning the lottery. She'd get taken all over the world by a charming man. She wouldn't have to work if she didn't want to. She'd get a big house and a family. I'm not abusive or aggressive or nagging.

What I offer: a lottery winner's lifestyle for the rest of a lifetime
    What she offers: a damp hole which loses its appeal in say seven years; possibility of losing half my stuff, false allegations, family being taken away, constant mind games (just like in the article!) and battles of will, nagging and whining.

And I have to do the persuading?

Few weeks ago I hit on this girl I met at church and we connected on Facebook. I sent her a couple of messages and she didn't reply to one of them for a couple of weeks although she was active on Facebook. I cut her off completely.

It might sound harsh. A friend asked why I didn't have a girlfriend and I gave him this example. He was shocked and said I cut her off way too fast: maybe she just hadn't got around to replying yet. Really? What precisely did she have to do that was more important?

You guys will chew me out for this, but if just ONE girl was consistently and genuinely nice and responsive to me I would marry them. If this chick had played her cards right she would soon find herself living a dream lifestyle, securely for the rest of her life. It's like she had a winning lottery ticket in her hand, but couldn't be bothered to cash it in. In the final analysis, if she had to quit her job and burn her degree to reply to me, it would have been a wise move.

To answer the question in the article with this concrete example: I don't call anymore because this girl demonstrated by her actions that
    * she wasn't particularly interested (remember, I don't want to be accused of harassment or stalking - I'm not going to keep banging on a closed door)
    * she didn't respect me
    * she wanted to play mind games with me

I made a list of what an ideal woman should be in an old post:
    http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/me...rfect-man.html

A lot of people replied with things like "If that description of the perfect woman came in a hot tight little Japanese package, I'd be in heaven, and I would have no problem committing for my entire life"

Look through my list of seven simple things. Which one exactly is unreasonable? Which one is asking too much of a woman? The only one that might be an issue is being young and hot... but pretty much all women satisfied that when they were young and hot.

The point of that post was how easy it is for a woman to please a man. If there are any female lurkers here, you can stop asking questions on relationship advice sites and cancel your subscription to Cosmo. I've just told you everything you need to know. Quit being a ***** who won't reply to messages. Quit being a whiney sad-sack who wonders why no one wants to call a burned out 35 year old. Print out my seven points and make it into a poster for your wall and a card for your purse.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Cook, clean, put out, shut up, and keep yourself looking good. Is it really that hard? This is why it's such a bad deal for men. They want you to compete for them... for what? Headaches, nagging, arguing, etc. No point. Not only that, most people who get married *aren't* happy, as most end in divorce. Then you have people who stay married because of kids, religion, family, men who stay married because they don't want to lose everything. Then you have separated people and annulments. Just nothing in it for a man, and the nonsense the average man puts up with should be a major deterrent. Unfortunately men want sex and they feel that by buying the car they are getting more sex cheaper than by leasing it or simply test driving. That's all this is about.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by xtc View Post
    It's reassuring to know that women are nowhere near developing an equivalent to Game.

I don't get this 'women are the prize' mentality. I was just reflecting on my life the other day. At 31 I'm a self-made millionaire with great prospects. I do a lot of fun things, lot of interesting foreign travel. I can cook as well as anyone I know. I'm very practical, even making some of my own furniture. I work out a lot and it shows; many women have said I'm good looking.

If a woman were to marry me, it would be like winning the lottery. She'd get taken all over the world by a charming man. She wouldn't have to work if she didn't want to. She'd get a big house and a family. I'm not abusive or aggressive or nagging.

What she offers: a damp hole which loses its appeal in say seven years; possibility of losing half my stuff, false allegations, family being taken away, constant mind games (just like in the article!) and battles of will, nagging and whining.

Few weeks ago I hit on this girl I met at church and we connected on Facebook. I sent her a couple of messages and she didn't reply to one of them for a couple of weeks although she was active on Facebook. I cut her off completely.

It might sound harsh. A friend asked why I didn't have a girlfriend and I gave him this example. He was shocked and said I cut her off way too fast: maybe she just hadn't got around to replying yet. Really? What precisely did she have to do that was more important?

You guys will chew me out for this, but if just ONE girl was consistently and genuinely nice and responsive to me I would marry them. If this chick had played her cards right she would soon find herself living a dream lifestyle, securely for the rest of her life. It's like she had a winning lottery ticket in her hand, but couldn't be bothered to cash it in. In the final analysis, if she had to quit her job and burn her degree to reply to me, it would have been a wise move.

To answer the question in the article with this concrete example: I don't call anymore because this girl demonstrated by her actions that
    * she wasn't particularly interested (remember, I don't want to be accused of harassment or stalking - I'm not going to keep banging on a closed door)
    * she didn't respect me

A lot of people replied with things like "If that description of the perfect woman came in a hot tight little Japanese package, I'd be in heaven, and I would have no problem committing for my entire life"

Look through my list of seven simple things. Which one exactly is unreasonable? Which one is asking too much of a woman? The only one that might be an issue is being young and hot... but pretty much all women satisfied that when they were young and hot.

The point of that post was how easy it is for a woman to please a man. If there are any female lurkers here, you can stop asking questions on relationship advice sites and cancel your subscription to Cosmo. I've just told you everything you need to know. Quit being a ***** who won't reply to messages. Quit being a whiney sad-sack who wonders why no one wants to call a burned out 35 year old. Print out my seven points and make it into a poster for your wall and a card for your purse.

I might **** that nice girl, lots, but there will never be a marriage for me again.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Yea, great post. I wouldn't do the marriage thing though.

Status
    Liked
    This game was actually developed a long time ago.
    Grandmothers used to tell their daughters and granddaughters
    that the secret to keeping a man happy was to "Keep his belly full and his balls empty".
    And other simple but true anecdotes like that.

Feminism told women to ignore the game and hence we have what we have.

The funny thing about that horrible advice is that columnist made the mistake of thinking that what would make herself interested is what would make a guy interested.

Women like it when guys are hard to get because it shows the guys are high value.
    Men hate hard to get women because they value compliance.

Women like it when guys are mysterious because it gets their emotions and hamster running.
    Men hate it because men value peace and calm and disvalue drama.

So basically she projected what she wanted and assumed men want that same when in fact it's the opposite.
    Not only is her advice bad, but women should actually do the exact opposite of when she suggests
    if they don't want to end up as spinstery old cat ladies.
    Last edited by Kestral; 02-14-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Status
    Liked

* she didn't respect me

Someone of your means needs to travel to non-feminized countries FAST! Miss "consistently nice and responsive" American girl can and will quickly turn into miss "I got bored of you and wanted your money so I filed for divorce and am taking 50%+ of your shit"!

You can have any girl of any skin color you may want, one far more likely to be a true wife and stick with you for the rest of your life. Why oh why would a millionaire who has swallowed the red pill even THINK of marrying an American chick?

The world is your oyster my friend, but you have to dive into the ocean first to find your pearl. America is nothing more than a stale puddle in the sand...

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Woman 'game' here in Canada has morphed into all out, blatant *****iness. You wouldn't believe the horrific attitude of Canuckian women. I simply can't express it properly. Right out of the gates, they exhibit behaviour that I can only characterise as abusive. Full stop. They act like an assholish guy would.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    What the article doesn't mention is that women actually love being ignored more than anything else. In the past I've found that ignoring a girl or being passive-aggressive makes them go insane. In college, I got a Facebook invite to this girl's birthday party. I put "Maybe attending". 5 minutes later she IMs me and basically begs me to come to her party. I had been pursuing this girl for months, and the one thing that made her want me the most was saying I may not come to her party. Figures.

And is it just me, or does it seem like women on dating advice sites take joy in sabotaging men? I used to be on a dating advice forum, and it seems like the women gave the worst advice EVER to me. Just things that I had never found to work. Like I got a girl's number once, and wanted to see when I should call. All the guys said 2-3 days. All the women said "OMGZ THE MORNING AFTAR!!!11 GIRLZ H8 IT WHEN GUYZ MAKE THEM WAIT!!!!11!!" Of course, that makes you come off clingy and desperate.

There's a big difference between what women want, and what women will accept. Women WANT a man they like to call them ASAP. But if you call them that night or the next morning, it subconsciously shows you're a loser, so they're turned off. But they will accept being treated like crap and waiting by the phone. I have no idea if they give guys and girls shitty advice because they like shitty advice, or if they're just trying to sabotage guys into not being successful with a woman who's not them.

Jso
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    first off, great post xtc. everyone should make sure to read the whole thing. anyway, yea I gotta respond to this part

You guys will chew me out for this, but if just ONE girl was consistently and genuinely nice and responsive to me I would marry them.
    unfortunately, if a woman really did meet these simple requirements, it's probably because they are in the midst of a baby rabies froth, and have engaged the rationalization hamster's afterburners to hunt down the nearest target and make the kill. they are putting on an act because they know what it really takes to keep a man, but their pesky humanity and decency was getting in the way all the time. they can string you along for a few years, that's all it will take to get you trapped.

men really are the prize, not women. men contribute to society, men build great things, men have amazing imaginations. women just go through the motions as long as it takes to get past all their troubles.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Her - "I know, I'll ignore his calls and texts so he get's more interested."

Him - "Hmmm, she's not answering my calls. She's probably not interested. I'll try Sally instead."

Her - "Hey, he's not calling."

Her - "He's still not calling. Why? What did I do?"

Her - "Was I too needy? Why isn't he calling?"

Her - "Humph! Men suck!"

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by labasih View Post
    So true. Anglo-Canadian *****es are the worst. Andecdotal: Hot young Canadian chick-- she looked like Debbie Harry's brunette little sister-- was hired as a fellow consultant by a former employer. In a meeting, I (gently) dressed her down for technical incompetence and for giving some very bad, completely impractical advice. She was apoplectic.

Yet, somehow, I spent the next weekend-- literally-- dressing her down. Funny how that works. Anyway, during a refractory interlude, she decided to tell me all about her boyfriend of five years. She went on and on about the guy, putting him down, calling him "the kid" and "the boy." Dude was, it turned out, a handsome, well-heeled doctor volunteering with a very famous medical relief organization in a particularly nasty part of Africa. Got to meet him in person at a reception several weeks later. Ended up shooing her away and talking with him for hours about his work. The fellow was a latter-day Canadian Albert Schweitzer: dodging bullets and saving babies. Certainly more of a man than she deserved.

(Incidentally, never ****ed her again. Bros before hos. And, by the way: Happy Valentine's Day, "Beatrix," wherever you are.)
    THAT brought a tear to my eye! Damn you Labasih!

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_mgtow View Post
    Woman 'game' here in Canada has morphed into all out, blatant *****iness. You wouldn't believe the horrific attitude of Canuckian women. I simply can't express it properly. Right out of the gates, they exhibit behaviour that I can only characterise as abusive. Full stop. They act like an assholish guy would.
    So true!

Canadian women excell at being obnoxious, princess wannabes.

Status
    Liked
    You guys will chew me out for this, but if just ONE girl was consistently and genuinely nice and responsive to me I would marry them.

The point of that post was how easy it is for a woman to please a man. If there are any female lurkers here, you can stop asking questions on relationship advice sites and cancel your subscription to Cosmo.
    Exactly. Here's what you all are paying hundreds of dollars to relationship experts through books and otherwise to get, lurking ladies. All it really takes is some degree of genuine interest in someone like you (not BETTER than you in some way) coupled with CONTINUING honesty, humility, and forth-rightness and you'll have a man and please him so much he won't think of leaving you. It's that simple to say. Evidently not simple for you all to do though, because a statistical super-majority that might as well be unanimous can not even for a second. So you got to have those things to teach you how to be dishonest, prideful, and deceitful to trick men.

News flash though: We're not tricked anymore.

bob
    Banned

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballista_GTOW View Post
    All it really takes is some degree of genuine interest in someone like you (not BETTER than you in some way) coupled with CONTINUING honesty, humility, and forth-rightness and you'll have a man and please him so much he won't think of leaving you.
    [emphasis added]

Yeah - that's all. Let's don't all hold our breath.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by labasih View Post
    Or: don't ask the leopard to change her spots. She couldn't do so, even if she wanted to.
    Exactly. They're completely incapable of doing all of that. Hence the deception. All these magazines and books they do seem to be just ways to disseminate ways to deceive and lie to men.

Status
    Liked
    This boiler-plate ad should make the creator Ms. Tanner some serious bucks telling women what they're doing wrong. Grocery store checkout marketing works well on their inner hamsters.