Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ****ing. Rage.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    The prevalent attitude that an underage boy who has been goaded or coerced into sex somehow "got lucky" and "should be glad for the experience" has always baffled me. No one would say that about an underage girl, for example. There are many real examples of psychological problems among boys who were forced into sex with a woman, and it's no laughing matter. Got crazy, not lucky.

Two thoughts come to mind:

1. The men who think that such a boy got lucky, would you be saying the same if that boy happened to be your son? If not, why not? You should be glad, right? Your son "scored"!

2. Guess what happens if the female seducer gets pregnant. Yup, the boy is very likely to be on the hook for child support. There are several such cases known around the US, and claiming "she raped me" will not get the boy off.

Besides, a good case can be made for the idea that no man or boy really "gets lucky" on much of anything about women. But I'm preaching to the choir here...

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    It's a good way of delivering.

Next time you hear of an underaged girl having sex, say out-loud "ain't she the lucky one - she ought to be happy some guy was interested in her enough"

When you get the predictable response, answer back "so why is it a young guy sexually abused by a sexually deviant women doesn't get your understanding?"

You may not be popular, but you will be remembered.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by mongolking View Post

Next time you hear of an underaged girl having sex, say out-loud "ain't she the lucky one - she ought to be happy some guy was interested in her enough"

When you get the predictable response, answer back "so why is it a young guy sexually abused by a sexually deviant women doesn't get your understanding?"

Seems too radical for me, but I like the ghostly route: staying off people's radars. I'd rather be remembered for other things, personally, but 'tis safer to be forgotten most of the time imo.

bob
    Banned

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by mongolking View Post

Sorry, I don't want to be remembered that way. Typical feminist distortion will have you as "that guy who minimizes paedophilia".

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    "Dearly Beloved, we gather here today to remember and bid a fond farewell to our friend Mongolking. His outspoken support for men's sexual autonomy was laudable... but, sadly, came to a tragic end. May we all carry on in his spirit. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust."

This reads a little too like an obituary. Did I miss my own funeral?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-11-2012, 10:09 PM
  2. 02-10-2012, 12:52 AM