Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Woman calling feminists on their bullshit.

Status
    Liked
    with all respect to all new members, Previous Mgtow forum was closed because some random braindead **** was allowed to join and she complained to site owners. Please keep *****s out of mgtow ZONE,
    also this forum is for humans, women are below animals.

Status
    Liked
    That's girlsayswhat. She writes for A Voice For Men. She's a great MRA.

Status
    Liked
    In the military, the term " tip of the spear" is used to describe the guys going in first. They are given the best weapons and support possible ( in my world-- it was f-22 and f-15 pilots).

I think of women like this as the "tip of the chisel" because there are more than a few waking up ( the smarter ones) and more and more will follow to put a wedge into this femocracy. Altho I agree with not letting them onto certain sites-- they do need a place to go and get active to spread the word even if its just to point out how ****ed feminists have turned things. Like it or not, women as a gender aren't likely to curl up and die out anytime soon. Im hoping that, at least for a few generations, mothers will tell their daughters what happened when women ran things.

A piece of me is looking forward to the start of the catfights when diehard feminists clash with red pill women. Im stockpiling beer and popcorn.
    Last edited by wiserman; 01-26-2012 at 01:24 AM.

Status
    Liked
    this ***** is not worried because men are being discriminated ..
    she is worried because men are being discriminated and now they are turning their backs.
    in short, men are not paying tribute to the HOLY VAGINA.... thats why these *****s are worried.
    also notice this ugly **** is "divorced" and has "child custody".

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    She has short hair. Unless she's a cancer survivor, there is nothing she can say that I will trust.
    Last edited by goldenfetus; 01-26-2012 at 01:44 AM. Reason: word omission

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFinn View Post
    That's girlsayswhat. She writes for A Voice For Men. She's a great MRA.
    No woman is a great MRA. It seems you are confused.

Status
    Liked
    'Big' media is now so heavily hooked on rat-bag feminism that any traitors (women who dare to disagree) are usually ignored in order to pretend they don't exist. On the odd occasions when they do get their 15 seconds, they are immediately criticized by a panel of 'experts' for about 2 hours while the traitor gets no opportunity to respond. That's fair isn't it?

Zah

Status
    Liked
    lets get one thing straight: there are women out there that crave attention, particularly male attention, and if they think they can get it by participating in a certain hobby or interest they'll do it from the woman who cosplays to poker and even atheism. Do you think contributors at skepchick give a **** about atheism? They release calenders to get nerds hard and start turning atheism discussion into feminism discussion. It's all about them and they'll sit there and grumble about male pride while constantly searching for males to boost their egos.

Heavenlytruth1 on MRA groupies:

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Zah's got it.

Women do this all of the time in dating, they are totally fluid and lack integrity. They'll do or say whatever they need to to get attention or fiduciary gain. If she's a Republican and her boyfriend is a liberal, she'll agree with all his liberal positions until they break up and then she's a Republican again.

They **** guys they don't like at all for money or marriage sometimes investing years in the lie.

As men we need to develop better wisdom and finer tuned bullshit detectors.

Status
    Liked
    She's in the kitchen, it's a good start.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Every time this comes up I think of the scene in Malcolm X when the blonde girl asks what she can do to help and Malcolm X looks at her coldly and says "Nothing".

Status
    Liked
    Be very wary of these female "defectors" my brothers ...

I have seen her type before, they will infiltrate a men's site/discussion/forum with (seemingly) good intentions and the claim that they "want to help" or that they "understand" ... but they always end up either getting the men at each other's throats or de-railing a legitimate discussion involving men's issues/problems and re-framing the topic at hand with "how does this affect women?"/"guys, not all women are like her" and other distracting non-sense.

Call me a "conspiracy theorist", but I believe most of these same women only hang around the man-o-sphere because subconsciously they feel "threatened" by what they see (men figuring them out) and therefore the "threat" must be "neutralized". As we are well aware, women are masters of manipulation and deception ... so it would not surprise me at all if these feminist "turncoats" are just hanging around our corner of the web to gather intel or formulate strategies to get around/neutralize our ghosting/PUA/divorce-defense tactics. Look at what happened to our last forum, they are W O R R I E D about this information getting out into the general male population ... they are S C A R E D guys!

It would seem that the "ghosts" are giving them a real "haunting", eh? /lame joke

I've seen many of these female infiltrators over the last couple years, they all follow a similar pattern and they are very predictable. More recently, "The Spearhead" was having issues with female trolls and "MRA women" coming into the comments section and totally changing the subject/disrupting the discussion. It was especially bad when the site first launched in late 2009.

I remember many, many, many arguments and heated debates in the "comments" section between the male regulars and these disruptive harpies. Eventually, the owner wised up and made some changes. He didn't ban them, but he did implement a "ratings" system where disruptive/feminist/off-topic verbal diahhrea becomes un-viewable after a certain amount of users have given that particular comment a "thumbs down". EVen the PUA sites are not safe, I remember on Roissy's blog that, for a time, pretty much anyone could post whatever they wanted into the comments section. Then, after a rash of trolls/fem-bots/manginas the site went to "pre-approved" comments and it was like night and day.

The female deceivers are able to put up quite a "show", they maintain a pretty good "act" for a while and come across as "legit" ... but eventually the shaming, misandry, and hatred for men seeps thru in their writing, sooner or later. When you allow women into the virtual "male monasteries" it always ends badly ... AL-****ing-WAYS!

And come on guys, let's not kid ourselves ... women don't give a shit about men. It is actually hard-wired into them by evolutionary psychology, they are incapable of empathy, sympathy, or compassion where men are concerned. I don't even think they genuinely care about their children, look how many kids get kicked out of the house the minute they turn 18 (...the minute they can no longer be used as a "ransom note" to collect "child support") ... cold-hard proof that the child was just a ca$h cow to the "mother" all along. Women were hard-wired to be selfish and greedy because the opposite would've been counter-productive and reduced their chances of survival in the wild. They just don't care about us, period.

... Unless what we do begins to affect them, of course. Do you guys notice how most of these "female MRAs" are older and past their prime? The **** mentioned earlier is in her early 40's? Divorced? Has "custody" of the kids?

Gents? You know the FIRST thing that came to my mind when I first read about her? (especially the "has custody" part)

"Uh-oh ... Some man, SOMEWHERE, got screwed over ..."

LOL ... how much you guys wanna bet she is collecting/cashing a "child support" check every month from her discarded/duped ex ... even as she spends her spare time championing "men's rights" on the internet, the hypocrisy ...

Guys, what she and other women like her are REALLY saying, if you read between the lines, is something along the lines of:

"Don't whip yer cotton-hands too hard ... you might cause an infection an' not get as good of an appraisal when you take em' to market, and make sure to keep em' away from them abolitionists and their 'freedom' non-sense! We had a few run off into the woods last year, and it really hurt our production ... make sure the ones you still got don't get any ideas."

... Basically just telling her fellow sisters "tone it down a little, you'll spook the other fish!"

Don't be fooled, women like her do not have men's best interests in mind. It is still aaaallll about them. When a brother, uncle, or father falls victim to the meat-grinder ... they "notice" feminism. When their son gets placed on the hook for "child support" by a scheming, gold-digging, trailer-park GF ... they "notice" feminism. When they hit 40 and begin looking for a hu$band, only to find that the men in their age-range do not want the expired product ... they begin to wonder "where are all the good men?" ... they "notice" feminism. Oh they "notice" the problem alright ... AFTER it begins to affect them personally in some way, not before.

And where are the young, nubile, 20-something "female MRAs" eh? Oh, that's right ... they are riding cock, partying, and enjoying/squandering away every last minute of their "youth". They are living it up, drunk with power and leveraging their looks/sexuality to the hilt. Where are these girls, huh? I dunno about you guys, but I have yet to see a 22-y/o "perfect 10" men's advocate ... what does that say?

Funny how the ONLY women interested in "men's rights" are single moms, washed-up *****s, post-40 women, recent divorcees, and fatties. Pretty telling isn't it?

- trogdor005
    Last edited by trogdor005; 01-27-2012 at 03:20 AM.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by trogdor005 View Post
    Be very wary of these female "defectors" my brothers ...

I have seen her type before, they will infiltrate a men's site/discussion/forum with (seemingly) good intentions and the claim that they "want to help" or that they "understand" ... but they always end up either getting the men at each other's throats or de-railing a legitimate discussion involving men's issues/problems and re-framing the topic at hand with "how does this affect women?"/"guys, not all women are like her" and other distracting non-sense.

Call me a "conspiracy theorist", but I believe most of these same women only hang around the man-o-sphere because subconsciously they feel "threatened" by what they see (men figuring them out) and therefore the "threat" must be "neutralized". As we are well aware, women are masters of manipulation and deception ... so it would not surprise me at all if these feminist "turncoats" are just hanging around our corner of the web to gather intel or formulate strategies to get around/neutralize our ghosting/PUA/divorce-defense tactics. Look at what happened to our last forum, they are W O R R I E D about this information getting out into the general male population ... they are S C A R E D guys!

It would seem that the "ghosts" are giving them a real "haunting", eh? /lame joke

I've seen many of these female infiltrators over the last couple years, they all follow a similar pattern and they are very predictable. More recently, "The Spearhead" was having issues with female trolls and "MRA women" coming into the comments section and totally changing the subject/disrupting the discussion. It was especially bad when the site first launched in late 2009.

I remember many, many, many arguments and heated debates in the "comments" section between the male regulars and these disruptive harpies. Eventually, the owner wised up and made some changes. He didn't ban them, but he did add a "ratings" system where disruptive/feminist/off-topic verbal diahhrea becomes un-viewable after a certain amount of users have given that particular comment a "thumbs down". EVen the PUA sites are not safe, I remember on Roissy's blog that, for a time, pretty much anyone could post whatever they wanted into the comments section. Then, after a rash of trolls/fem-bots/manginas the site went to "pre-approved" comments and it was like night and day.

The female deceivers are able to put up quite a "show", they maintain a pretty good "act" for a while and come across as "legit" ... but eventually the shaming, misandry, and hatred for men seeps thru in their writing, sooner or later. When you allow women into the virtual "male monasteries" it always ends badly ... AL-****ing-WAYS!

And come on guys, let's not kid ourselves ... women don't give a shit about men. It is actually hard-wired into them by evolutionary psychology, they are incapable of empathy, sympathy, or compassion where men are concerned. I don't even think they genuinely care about their children, look how many kids get kicked out of the house the minute they turn 18 (...the minute they can no longer be used as a "ransom note" to collect "child support") ... cold-hard proof that the child was just a ca$h cow to the "mother" all along. Women were hard-wired to be selfish and greedy because the opposite would've been counter-productive and reduced their chances of survival in the wild. They just don't care about us, period.

... Unless what we do begins to affect them, of course. Do you guys notice how most of these "female MRAs" are older and past their prime? The **** mentioned earlier is in her early 40's? Divorced? Has "custody" of the kids?

Gents? You know the FIRST thing that came to my mind when I first read about her? (especially the "has custody" part)

"Uh-oh ... Some man, SOMEWHERE, got screwed ..."

LOL ... how much you guys wanna bet she is collecting/cashing a "child support" check every month from her discarded/duped ex ... even as she spends her spare time championing "men's rights" on the internet, the hypocrisy ...

Guys, what she and other women like here are REALLY saying, if you read between the lines, is along the lines of:

"Don't whip yer cotton-hands too hard ... you might cause an infection an' not get as good of an appraisal when you take em' to market, and make sure to keep em' away from them abolitionists and their 'freedom' non-sense! We had a few run off into the woods last year, and it really hurt our production ... make sure the ones you still got don't get any ideas."

... Basically just telling her fellow sisters "tone it down a little, you'll spook the other fish!"

Don't be fooled, women like her do not have men's best interests in mind. It is still aaaallll about them. When a brother, uncle, or father falls victim to the meat-grinder ... they "notice" feminism. When their son gets placed on the hook for "child support" by a scheming, gold-digging, trailer-park GF ... they "notice" feminism. When they hit 40 and begin looking for a hu$band, only to find that the men in their age-range do not want the expired product ... they begin to wonder "where are all the good men?" ... they "notice" feminism.

And where are the young, nubile, 20-something "female MRAs" eh? Oh, that's right ... they are riding cock, partying, and enjoying/squandering away every last minute of their "youth". They are living it up, drunk with power and leveraging their looks/sexuality to the hilt. Where are these girls, huh? I dunno about you guys, but I have yet to see a "perfect 10" men's advocate ... what does that say?

Funny how the ONLY women interested in "men's rights" are single moms, washed-up *****s, post-40 women, recent divorcees, and fatties. Pretty telling isn't it?

- trogdor005
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000

Status
    Liked
    Methinks I should make a report. For the past couple months I've been reading the HUS blog (Hooking Up Smart) and participating in comment discussions. I go there as an MGTOW, speaking about the legal risks men face, trying to represent a viewpoint that most commenters either don't know about or make fun of.

Many of the women there are good at telling themselves they don't like feminism. Some even believe men aren't treated well in the current dating market (nooo!).

But make no mistake - they're on Team Woman. They want WOMEN to have good marriages, WOMEN to have good relationships, WOMEN to have good men.

They're either unaware of the legal power they have under feminism, or they just don't talk about it. Then they wonder why men keep dropping out (or turning to Game).

I've seen them challenge feminist nuts, yes. Miss Walsh even considers MGTOW as 'tragic.' It's an interesting environment; there IS intelligent debate going on.

Unfortunately it almost totally ignores the legal situation. I bring it up, a white knight usually calls me a whiner with a victim complex. Then two women will throw out "Well I'M not like that!" and everyone switches back to quibbling on social mores.

That said, I saw what happened to the last forum when women came in. Let's not repeat history again.

Zah

Status
    Liked
    Following up on Trogdor's post not only is girlwriteswhat divorced but she has sons. Now, I don't know about you but this may just be a reversal of another phenomenon I've noticed: The man who has a daughter then suddenly becomes a vocal male feminist as an outlet for their paternal instinct to give their child the best future possible.

xtc
    Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    I like her.

But I wouldn't want her on the forum.

Jso
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    women don't really have much else to live for if men don't pay attention to them. they are starting to get tired of the fact that their own behavior has driven us away, and so now are looking for any and all explanations as to why we ignore them and also how they can get us back.

well, this would be a good place to start, if they are sincere and if they can continue on this course of reason

oh and by "this is a good place to start" I mean the tack of anti-feminism, and not this website. let her actually earn a reputation with others as being an anti-feminist champion, instead of having one given as a gift with no effort. then, maybe, we will link to her videos when we feel like it.

because shit, at 20 minutes long I'm not gonna watch all of that
    Last edited by Jso; 01-27-2012 at 03:31 AM.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Want to truly help, Missy? Be an MRA activist? Then here's what you do:

Be 100% determined to betray the Sisterhood and be outcast as a freak.
    Write and promote a blog. Update daily and promote the hell out of it.
    Write Op Ed pieces to chick-smut magazines like Cosmo, Redbook, etc. Post on every single women's forums you can find.
    Write Op Eds to newspapers and mainstream magazines. Respond to articles in comment sections.
    Protest at **** Walk rallies in opposition.
    Introduce and petition legislation to rescind ridiculous DV, Alimony and family laws that have destroyed men and traditional marriage. VAWA is a good start.

Think you can swing that, cupcake?
    Yep, I didn't think so. Stop making the cutesy videos and go make me a sandwich.
    Last edited by toadman; 01-27-2012 at 03:56 AM.

pcr
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Zah View Post
    Following up on Trogdor's post not only is girlwriteswhat divorced but she has sons. Now, I don't know about you but this may just be a reversal of another phenomenon I've noticed: The man who has a daughter then suddenly becomes a vocal male feminist as an outlet for their paternal instinct to give their child the best future possible.
    Indeed. This women is merely the female version of your above mentioned feminist daddy. Nothing new to see here folks, move along.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, for any postive change to be made, we will need women to turn. If not, each side will stay on their respective sides. If a woman comes over and says, "Hey, I understand your pain now, I want to help" and we reply "**** off," she'll just go back and they'll say "See, I told you they were all like that." They're all like that, sound familiar? The Civil Rights Movement needed righteous caucasians to vote in the senate and supreme court because there weren't any of us african american lawmakers at the time. The runaway slaves needed help from the caucasian abolitionists to gain freedom before Lincoln decided to free them. It's like they say in the NBA playoffs, it's not a series until someone wins on the road, I count turning a woman to see things from our perspective as a road win whereas things like the marriage strike is a home victory. The difference is that the marriage strike is simply just a defense of ourselves and principles from what might be a toxic woman where the turning of a woman is going over to their side and bringing something back.

This woman may have selfish reasons for making this video but we, all of us, have selfish reasons to go our own way. We don't want to go through divorce court or we don't want to compromise who we are, etc. Every person has a selfish reason to do something even if you're doing it for someone else. There is no such thing as self sacrifice.

Also, to the point of the MRM being infiltrated, it is correct to prevent women from becoming proper members if we can't keep to our principles. There is no point of letting someone who may or may not be the enemy into camp when the camp itself isn't completely united and fortified for one. And, even if they do properly join the movement, there's really no reason to be speaking to us, they need to go back and spread the gospel to other women since it hearing the same thing from one of your own and someone that isn't makes the message that more effective.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast