Thread: the stay at home dad - and the curse of Eve

Status
    Liked

the stay at home dad - and the curse of Eve

Alice von Hildebrand is a Catholic theologian, and about the most extreme anti-feminist you will find. (Her husband, Dietrich von Hildebrand, was an important Catholic theologian who resisted Hitler.)

In any case, if you're still with me ... Alice von Hildebrand said something very interesting about men who stay home to watch the kids, while mom works full time.

Hildebrand said that in the Book of Genesis, Eve - because she was more guilty - received two curses from God, but Adam, only one.

Women's curses are these:

1) "I will multiply your pains in childbearing, you shall give birth to your children in pain."
    2) "Your yearning shall be for your husband, yet he will lord it over you."

Men's curse is this:

1) "With suffering shall you get your food from the soil, every day of your life."

Hildebrand goes on to say that when a woman had six, eight, ten, twelve kids, it made sense for the man to work full time to support her. A woman with that many kids would be raising kids into her early fifties - and by that time she'd also have grandmother duties for many grandchildren. Her life was all about child raising. Her life was all about the home.

And the man had to support her in that.

But today, wives are having two, one, or zero kids. In that case, it doesn't make sense for the man to work to support her. It doesn't make sense, at all, to carry the burden for another adult, while she sits and does almost nothing.

Hildebrand goes on to say that the pains of child birth have been greatly reduced by modern medicine, and the laws that hold men down are tipping more power into the woman's favor. Thus, the curses of Eve have been reduced in the modern world.

Ah ... says Hildebrand ... but this is where women delude themselves. That is, they aren't going to escape the curses of Eve.

What will happen, says Hildebrand, is illustrated by something she saw many years ago in Yemen.

In a nomadic tribe, she saw a childless married couple, and they were going traveling.

The man was sitting on the camel, doing nothing but enjoying himself, while his wife was walking, leading the camel according to her husband's directions, and carrying a pack on her back.

Hilebrand says: "This is the future for women. This is what the feminist movement will bring them."

She predicts that women will share in all three curses: painful childbirth, subjection to men, and working every day to survive.

Men, she predicts, will be like that guy sitting on the camel.

In my words: the man today has the opportunity to be the pimp, and collect his wife's paycheck.

Never underestimate the degree to which a man can obtain a woman's complete servility. The future may even be a return to having the man have two or three wives. Two to work for him, and one to raise the children.

If the marriage strike escalates, men will be in the position to dictate terms. (Actually, men are always in the position to dictate terms, but most don't.)

The law already gives the house husband 50% of his working wife's salary. You already got 50%, by doing nothing.

I would suggest that percent be raised to 100% of her salary during the years when he makes the sacrifice of staying home to watch the kids. Enforceable by a prenuptial agreement. (This would be enforceable in my jurisdiction: check your laws.)

The provision would state that if wife has children, she agrees that the man, at his option, will stay home to raise them, and she will entrust to him 100% of her salary during the years that he stays home, such funds to be his to disburse as he decides.

The problem with men is they forget to dictate terms, when they're in love. They forget to establish a hard line, at the beginning. And to adhere to that, all the time, and every time. She'll be so much happier when she's utterly servile to you.

She will much prefer making this 100% gift of her salary to you, then if you just stay home like a worm and watch the kids without compensation. She will be so much happier with you when you make this demand - and when you stick to it, hard.

Today, we can be that nomad, sitting on his camel.

I certainly do NOT suggest becoming a housewife. Exactly the contrary. Note that the article on this topic on the homepage says that women are finding that they STILL have household duties to do when they come home from work. Exactly.

Note: this applies more broadly, even to such things as opening doors for women.

Sometimes the ladies are offended today, when you open doors for them. All the better, I say.

When I was dating, yes, sometimes, the girl would open the door for me. And I always strode through that open doorway like a king. Stride through like a king.

I started to like those girls who were always opening the door for me. Yes, yes, yes.

I like sitting on the camel. You can too.

.... It's still better not to marry.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Great article. And terrific metaphor.

Men who have no reason to work simply lie back and chill.

pcr
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    This is bullshit. Social programming and shaming will keep men in line (and prison and police of course), because if men stay home and plaay Xbox all day while women work, the whole world will become one Compton.

PCR

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus20 View Post
    But today, wives are having two, one, or zero kids. In that case, it doesn't make sense for the man to work to support her. It doesn't make sense, at all, to carry the burden for another adult, while she sits and does almost nothing
    It really doesn't makes sense at all.

The law already gives the house husband 50% of his working wife's salary. You already got 50%, by doing nothing.
    Nothing. Except childcare and homemaking... Which is the hardest job in the world.

I certainly do NOT suggest becoming a housewife. Exactly the contrary. Note that the article on this topic on the homepage says that women are finding that they STILL have household duties to do when they come home from work. Exactly.
    Well the ladies who stay at home complain about their husbands not doing enough housework when they come home from their job.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I think you guys may be missing part of the article --- or maybe I'm missing something...

It appears to me she's not saying this is already happening, but rather, this is what lies in store for the future (how far into the future? I don't know)...

but there are already indicators...
    because women have desired to be more like men (equality now!), then they will wind up taking on the 3rd burden of toiling by the sweat of their brow, just as men are cursed to toil by the sweat of the brow.

the message is clear -- women have brought (and continue to bring) this upon themselves.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    She predicts that women will share in all three curses: painful childbirth, subjection to men, and working every day to survive.

Work harder, woman.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I dunno, Marcus. I think the family court will always side with the woman, no matter how much time the father spends at home. She's the mother and that's what counts. So many crack *****s get to keep their kids, who live in squalor, yet the responsible father gets to watch them being destroyed from afar ... it won't change. The best way to avoid this is to not have children. We've hit the 7 billion mark now - the world does not need any more kids in any case.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by ubermensch View Post
    I dunno, Marcus. I think the family court will always side with the woman, no matter how much time the father spends at home. She's the mother and that's what counts. So many crack *****s get to keep their kids, who live in squalor, yet the responsible father gets to watch them being destroyed from afar ... it won't change. The best way to avoid this is to not have children. We've hit the 7 billion mark now - the world does not need any more kids in any case.
    But when feminism collapses, along with society, the economy, and whatnot, there won't be anymore family courts to enforce feminist laws. Eventually sanity will be restored, one way or another, and all those crack *****s will suffer the consequences of their actions, without a feminist daddygov to "empower" them.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    For those who know the truth, Eve actually started out with 3 curses, so toiling would be her 4th:

"And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life"

What happened is that Lord Satan, whose defiance of the Almighty confirmed his alpha cred, wanted to see what was happening in the middle realm. He took the body of some sort of badass dragon and went to the garden. He was hanging out by a fruit tree when a naked woman came along. She found him irresistible and gave herself to him. Afterwards, she didn't find Adam attractive anymore so she used fig leaves to cover herself. Adam questioned her about this and she couldn't provide an adequate explanation, so she lied about the effects of some fruit. Adam had nagging suspicions, so he forced her to take him to the tree. There he met Draco and found out about the betrayal, covering himself in response.

God was super pissed because Eve had become pregnant with Cain, the serpent's seed, and because he had banished Iblis for refusing to bow to Adam. Satan had proven his refusal was appropriate by demonstrating he could win Eve. As punishment to Adam for not being alpha enough to justify God's earlier command, he forced him to spend his days earning money to impress her. Eve's punishments - which she passed down - were that she would find Adam's money irresistible yet lack the capability of earning any herself, that childbirth would feel like giving birth to Demonspawn, and that there would no longer be any dragons to **** on the side. This is why you can still find women today who try to **** snakes, but don't find it satisfying - they're yearning for the primal alpha cock of the Dark Lord.

True story, forgive me Christians.