Thread: Asheville women to protest for right to go topless

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked

Asheville women to protest for right to go topless

Asheville women to protest for right to go topless
    [North Carolina]
    Asheville women to protest for right to go topless :: WRAL.com
    Asheville, N.C. — Women who believe it's unfair that men can take off their shirts while they can't will bare their breasts at a demonstration for the right to go topless.
    The Asheville Citizen-Times reports Thursday (Topless protest set for Asheville | The Asheville Citizen-Times | citizen-times.com) that the demonstration is planned for Sunday in the city's downtown park.
    Asheville Police spokesman Wally Welch says bared breasts won't violate state law since indecent exposure bans uncovered body parts below the waist.
    Asheville protest organizer Livienne Love says the goal is raising awareness about gender inequality and pushing back against the social stigma that makes women uncomfortable to go topless. Women are asked to go topless and men to wear bras or bikini tops.
    More than a dozen U.S. cities are part of the protest organized by GoTopless.org.

Let's say it works. Then we'll have more proof that it's women who objectify themselves.
    Attacking their own sexuality is laughable and pathetic at the same time. :rolleyes:

Status
    Liked
    Doesn't Europe allow their women to go topless? At least they go full on nude and people carry on about their daily lives.

I don't quite like the cognitive dissonant Puritan yet simultaneous hypersexualized culture we have today. We make a big stink about nudity and the like, yet we are the **** capital of the world. At the same time though, Europe allows this, lower consent ages, etc and they seem to have a healthier idea about themselves sexually. I don't think read all that grand patriarchal conspiracy bullshit into it.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Women can always go topless on the streets. Their body, their choice.

No, what the feminists are really after is the repealing or remaking of public decency laws.
    In other words, score cheap political points for their warped ideology.
    Expect them to throw in the topic of 'won't you think of the mothers and children?' emotional fuel by raising the topic of breastfeeding in public.

Ladies, if you demand gender equality based on biology or body parts, I'll expect you to start learning how to pee while standing up. Raise one leg if you have difficulty.

Last time I checked, there weren't too many topless men walking on the streets. Even the sweaty construction workers put on a T-shirt.
    Women wanting to go topless? It's nothing more than projection of their inner *****dom.

Status
    Liked
    Of all the injustice, brutality and horrors still existing in the world, some twit campaigns for the utterly trivial. That spoiled, cossetted Eloi is beneath contempt.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Ah, **** it.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Meanwhile in Italy...

Marika Fruscio

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked

Suits me

Tits are great. It's all good.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by ubermensch View Post
    Tits are great. It's all good.
    Yeah, next we should make them fight for their right to give us free BJs in public. Yay feminism!

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Bras were created for women, not men. Just like makeup. It allows them to better sell their lie(s). I support this nasty breast demonstration. Just like those national geographic videos, this will only weaken women's (sexual) power over men when men see how 90%+ of tits are quite awful to look at.

The cake is a lie. Most boobs ONLY look good in pushup bras. It's the lie that they are bigger and/or perkier (youthful) than what they really are.

RIP many boners this day and celebrate the blood returning to men's brains.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    I want to protest for my right not to be sexually harassed by women throwing their sexuality in my face. Wouldn't this be their exact claim if I decided I wanted to wander round in public tackle out?

Status
    Liked
    The book 'The Manipulated Man' puts this sort of event in the proper context.

Sex sells. Perhaps what should be said more often is, women sell sex.

Intrinsically there is nothing wrong with that. If a girl said and delivered on an agreement she'd put out 3 times a week in exchange for a meal out a week at the local pizza joint I wouldn't be angry, I would actually like the honest nature of the transaction.Paying for sex isn't our society's problem, because every society on earth works that way.The problem is when one party fails to uphold the contract.

In order to get a man to buy sex she has to advertise it first. If a girl cant look ****ty, just how in the blue **** is she gonna 'get bought' by a wealthy, hot, pliable guy?Not only is a woman reminded daily that she is NOT the hottest piece of ass on the planet ,self deception notwithstanding, how is is she going to get a mark? Her winning, *****y personality? Her empty and materialistic lifestyle?

Every young woman knows her trade value is in her looks, and knows that the only way to get her ideal guy is to get as close to naked as possible-without actually sleeping with him.
    Sex is for guys she can't control with her looks, you see. For everyone else there's alimony and the MasterCard needed to pay for it.

-Arctic.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Keep it up feminists! Pretty soon most women and men will not worry about appearing 'conservative' by opposing your insane, extreme views.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstorm2516 View Post
    Women demand child support.
    Women demand alimony.
    Women demand equality.
    Women demand ****-walks.
    Women demand 50% of your wealth or more in divorce court.
    Women demand the right to hit you but you can't hit back.
    Women demand to shame you openly but you can't shame back.
    Women demand equal pay.
    Women demand respect.
    Women demand chilvary.
    Women demand higher paying jobs AKA your job.
    Women demand tax payers money and more social welfare programs.
    Women demand you work 10 hour shifts and support her.
    Women demand you also do 50% of her chore work when you get home if not all of it.
    Women demand you watch the kids while they talk to their girl / friends.
    Women demand you give them the decisions of the household.
    Women demand to not like your friends and withhold you from them.
    Women demand you give her all the attention she desires and then "go away" when your not needed.
    Women demand to go topless.
    Women demand you buy them drinks or your not a real man.
    Women demand you buy them expensive food on the first date.
    Women demand to bang other guys even while married.
    Women demand to be a ****/***** and society accept it.
    Women demand men do harder jobs while poor women should get easier jobs with higher pay.
    Women demand shelters for abused women who are more than likely lieing.
    Women demand the ability to acuse you of rape and you get arrested with no proof.
    Women demand that they have no responsibilty or acountability.
    Women demand that you percieve them as strong and independent.
    Women demand you listen, your kind, caring, nice guy pussy whipped individual who will cater to her needs.
    Women demand you stop listening, stop being nice, stop being caring, be a jerk who isn't pussy whipped who doesn't catter to her needs.
    Women demand your paycheck.
    Women demand to use your kids as hostages when it benifiets her.
    Women demand lesser or no setences for the same crimes commited by men.

I think we can see clearly now that women will demand anything that favors them regardless of any other individual. There is 2 fences, the victim fence to play from and the "Strong and Independent" fence they hop on.

If you say they aren't good social workers compared to men, they hop on the "Strong and Independent" fence!
    If you say its time to get crack down on hard work so we can be productive, they hop on the "Victim! just a woman!" fence!

As you can see, all women do is demand more favors, more previleges, more entitlements, without actually EARNING any of it.

Women shouldn't be given a DAM THING. Not one DAM THING AT ALL. If they REALLY want it, stop demanding from MEN to give it to you! You strong independent *****s!
    Now I see why Winston Churchhill was against women having the vote. It's their damn biology. All they want to do is consume, consume, consume, consume, while putting out nothing of tangible value. They DEMAND entitlements, and extra 'rights', and privlidge
    while doing nothing to deserve such luxury.

I was talking to this **** online, and she said that she wants a gentleman, I then pointed out how she's not a lady, and that she doesn't deserve to have men give her the first seats on lifeboats, risk their life for her, die for her, pay for her on dates, open doors for her, never harm her even when she's attacking them.

Then the ***** went on to say that she is deserving of these nice things simply because she exists.

MASSIVE ****ING ENTITLEMENT COMPLEX, MASSIVE.

God, why did you make women like this?

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by remasculating View Post
    Bras were created for women, not men. Just like makeup. It allows them to better sell their lie(s). I support this nasty breast demonstration. Just like those national geographic videos, this will only weaken women's (sexual) power over men when men see how 90%+ of tits are quite awful to look at.

The cake is a lie. Most boobs ONLY look good in pushup bras. It's the lie that they are bigger and/or perkier (youthful) than what they really are.

RIP many boners this day and celebrate the blood returning to men's brains.
    You're also forgetting that bras are designed to keep womens breast from sagging down to their knees over time.

If this shit spreads women are gonna have granny boobs when their 27.

Dumb *****es. They know not what they do.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by -CRaSH- View Post
    You're also forgetting that bras are designed to keep womens breast from sagging down to their knees over time.

If this shit spreads women are gonna have granny boobs when their 27.

Dumb *****es. They know not what they do.

That's actually a myth. As a woman gets older more and more breast tissue is replaced with fat. Thus the titties lose their perkiness.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Women are so stupid, what this is going to do is devalue and, we know how much they hate that word, their sexuality. If we see tits all the time, it becomes kinda "meh." Watch, I'm telling you, the next thing they'll ***** about is that they have to get boob jobs to get men's attention. It's the same when they have to dress like *****s to gain a man's sexual attention, when you're half naked regularly, you're going to have to step up your "special clothing." Unintended consequences all you lurkers and women, unintended consequences.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Jack's Agent of Kaos View Post
    Women are so stupid, what this is going to do is devalue and, we know how much they hate that word, their sexuality. If we see tits all the time, it becomes kinda "meh." Watch, I'm telling you, the next thing they'll ***** about is that they have to get boob jobs to get men's attention. It's the same when they have to dress like *****s to gain a man's sexual attention, when you're half naked regularly, you're going to have to step up your "special clothing." Unintended consequences all you lurkers and women, unintended consequences.
    They are competing for top males, man. It's a ****ing arms race. That's why the bar keeps getting raised.

*****es be afraid of a man-bait gap developing.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    'No, no, baby, put MORE clothes on . . . yeah, layer that shit!'

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Jack's Agent of Kaos View Post
    Most men don't even like boob jobs and they look better under clothes. I have always found boob jobs make the tits look cock-eyed and leave them with nasty, stretched pepperoni nipples.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Now I see why Winston Churchhill was against women having the vote.
    He was?
    Damn I am starting to really respect him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast