Thread: Muff. Boast wants cadre of men to protect women

Zah

Status
    Liked

Muff. Boast wants cadre of men to protect women

hxxp://www.huffingtonpost.com/ellen-bravo/combating-sexual-assault_b_926255.html

Right now most women walk the streets like soldiers, alert to whoever is around them. We need a cadre of men to pay the same kind of attention and then to intervene when they see someone talking or acting out of line. They need to say, "That's not how we treat our sisters in this neighborhood or this town or this state or this nation." Good idea for them to have a buddy or two along to help reinforce the message.
    and here's how to indoctrinate men into doing so:

Education helps. We need to work to ensure that children learn from an early age what healthy relationships look like. That includes learning how to fight back against bullying of any kind -- whether based on gender, or sexual orientation, or immigration status, race, etc -- and how to be allies for each other.
    "whether based on gender... but only if that gender was born with a vagina. No men or trans allowed."

Barbarosa response hxxp://youtu.be/_tZF9eded_E

If you have twitter use it her twitter account is at the bottom of the article.
    Last edited by Zah; 08-18-2011 at 11:58 PM. Reason: *have not hate

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    "Talking to or acting out of line?"

WTF?

First of all, aren't women supposed to be all strong and independent, not needing a man?

Second of all, it's really getting bad with all these articles *****ing that a man even DARE to SPEAK to a woman because she hs not given some subtle message that most men have never learned to read and they couldn't make out in a crowded street/night club anyway.

Third, aren't we already paying for such a cadre? You know, the cops?!?!?!

Crap, I could go on and on. But instead I think that I'll just go, as in our of the Western nations.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    These women, who ignored or used me while they screwed the thug, want my protection?

No chance!

Zah

Status
    Liked
    Acting out of line = He's not doing what I want or is an easy target

Intervene = Show off for me and I'll reward you with thugspawn.

Status
    Liked
    Obviously, this author never consulted with the female author of another article who lamented how violating, insidious and unwelcome it was when a man uttered the word "hello" to her and other women living in NYC.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Right now most women walk the streets like soldiers, alert to whoever is around them. We need a cadre of men to pay the same kind of attention and then to intervene when they see someone talking or acting out of line.

No deal! Keep the change!

Status
    Liked
    Combat sexual assault? I agree. The streets are too full of pissed up slags on the weekend, verbally and sometimes physically assaulting men. Its just not safe out there.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Ha sure, mfw women get "attacked" (watched too intensely)

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    I'm all for keeping the peace. If I see a man and a woman getting into it, I would stop it if possible to keep him from getting arrested and her from getting hurt. Say what you want about the woman getting hurt part but keeping a man out of the system should be one of the highest priorities for all of use because once you're in the system, there's no getting out. If I had the chance to impart some wisdom to either party, I'd tell her to stay in her place as this man has no qualms about "treating her as his equal" and I'd explain to him that if he has to hit her, stay away because this is exactly what she and they want.

Most men don't seem to understand this concept for whatever reason but my old man always said that, "if I have to hit her then we don't need to be around each other." This is actually sound advice since, unless you're just one of those guys(and there are far fewer than you think, feminists) that hits women, men usually don't want to hit women because it's viewed as cowardice. For most men to be at the point that he feels he has to hit a woman, she had to have done something to facilitate it.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    So we are again in the bizzaro world of enforcing bans on "visual assaults" and "talking out of line".

Those are lumped in the story together with rape.

The arrogant **** says she can enlighten some men, but for others who chose to exercise their freedom of speech she proposes a policy solution that "we" need a cadre of men, LOL, to enforce feminist dictatorship.

I don't want to even open these BS texts anymore, it is a waste of time and I get aggravated on top of that.

Talk all you want and look at anyone however long you want, it is your God given right! And if any of the "cadres" comes to bully you, hit them hard where it hurts!
    Last edited by Zedesky; 08-19-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    The thought of someone raping a woman used go drive me into a fury. I wanted to beat the Hell out of men who raped or hurt women, and I didn't give a second thought about the danger to myself from doing this. Then I started to hear about some of the things that feminists were calling rape and harassment, things that never fit into my "rapist jumping out of the bushes" old viewpoint. I found this strange at first, but I went along with it for quite a while. Date rape? Ok, I can see that. Marital rape? Seems strange, but alright I guess. But it got a lot worse. I heard stories of Regret rape, where women cry rape after having sexual encounters that they later regret, such as one teenage girl who claim a boy raped her when her mother showed disappointment that she had had sex with him. And statutory rape, which can land seventeen year old guys having sex with their fourteen year old girlfriends in jail. This definition of rape ensures that even if a girl has fake ID showing she is over 18, you are automatically guilty of a crime if you have sex with a willing underage girl. It seems the definition of rape is ever expanding, to the point where any sexual conduct that a woman doesn't like is now rape, and is criminally punishable. And don't forget false rape accusations, that many feminists believe is only an insignificant problem, and which despite the serious consequences for the accused, rarely result in any sort of significant penalty for the false accuser.

And this author wants men to play an active part in solving this epidemic of rape and harassment. Cadres of men, presumably like my younger self who cared not about his own safety, ready to jump to the aid of women if another man is feeling a bit rapey.

Males get constantly bombarded with messages that say they are evil, bad, wrong. Even in seemingly benign articles like this, the author says we have to change focus to "how to get men to stop raping and harassing women". Not "some men", or "a minority of men" just "men". Like this raping and harassing is an inherently male problem, as opposed to being something that only certain deviant people do. After all, women are quite capable of raping and harassing too, men don't have exclusive rights over rape, yet apparently we carry all the blame for it and all of the responsibility for fixing it. We need to be educated to not rape (meaning we need to accept and abide by whatever definition de jour that women are using for "rape" at that particular time) and we need to tromp around the streets preventing men from making cat calls at provocatively dressed women out late at night (meaning we need to risk our safety so women can avoid facing consequences for actions that put themselves at risk).

Sorry, but no. I have no intention of offering any assistance to anyone who carelessly denigrates me because of my gender in one breath, and then expects me to provide service and protection because of my gender in the next.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Jack's Agent of Kaos View Post
    "if I have to hit her then we don't need to be around each other."
    Yes, this is very good advice. If you're ever in a position where you would need to hit a woman, you immediately get the **** away from her and never see her again. There is absolutely no winning when it comes to a fight against a woman. You beat her up? Congratulations, you just beat up a girl! And as a prize, you get to go to jail! Let her beat you up? Now you just look ineffectual and weak. Someone hits you and you don't hit back? Are you too scared to hit a girl, or is she just too strong for you?

At one point a few decades ago, there was an unwritten pact between men and women. Women knew that men could destroy them, s they agreed not to provoke men to extremes, and in return, men would not raise their hand against a woman. This is ingrained in a mans upbringing, and it sticks with you. Did anyone here not get told "A real man NEVER hits a lady!" when they were growing up?

But now, women just don't care. They will provoke men. They will hit them. And this is all done in the knowledge that the man is highly unlikely to hit them back. This behavior is cowardly and despicable in the extreme, and the only good response to it form men in the western world right now is to refuse to associate with any women who behaves in this manner. Zero tolerance - the moment she uses violence, or provokes you to the extent where violence on your part is necessary, she ceases to exist for you.

The only winning move is not to play.

Status
    Liked
    I cannot blame the author. He is simply proposing to openly recognize what already happens in practice.

Here's an example.

A fat girl asked me to get her a soda. I looked at her like she just proposed marriage to me and said 'hey,plenty of room for you to walk up and get it'.

"But Arctic, please, can you just get me my soda?"

"Nope"

Then her mangina boyfriend jumped in for the rescue

"Hey man, just GET HER THE DAMN SODA!!" He then leaped over the side of the couch in a move John Woo would be proud off, grabbed the soda and obediently yielded it to his master-cum-girlfriend.She laughed. I cracked up too, because the language of manipulation is plainly visible for those who know.

Beta-males are the muscle of the Matriarchy.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    A Western woman's well-being is no business of mine.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    I cannot blame the author. He is simply proposing to openly recognize what already happens in practice.

Here's an example.

A fat girl asked me to get her a soda. I looked at her like she just proposed marriage to me and said 'hey,plenty of room for you to walk up and get it'.

"Nope"

"Hey man, just GET HER THE DAMN SODA!!" He then leaped over the side of the couch in a move John Woo would be proud off, grabbed the soda and obediently yielded it to his master-cum-girlfriend.She laughed. I cracked up too, because the language of manipulation is plainly visible for those who know.

You could have replied with "Good Doggy" when he did the deed

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Education helps. We need to work to ensure that children learn from an early age what healthy relationships look like. That includes learning how to fight back against bullying of any kind -- whether based on gender, or sexual orientation, or immigration status, race, etc -- and how to be allies for each other.
    I think that alliance would only work one way and would expose me to danger without giving me a single benefit whatsoever.

You go to help a woman and you might end up bleeding to death in the street. And then somebody may or may not call an ambulance for you. This is just the same old fashioned, repackaged crap about how men are supposed to protect women. But this is a new age and I don't owe women anything. They are not my responsibility by any means. I know that I'm the only one that will protect me and I'll let the women protect themselves. I don't consider myself expendable and will not play the role of expendable male for anybody. I reject that shit. This is equality.

Think about it this way too. A woman could walk up to you in the street, punch you in the face for no reason and nobody would do anything. You'd go to jail if you defended yourself and people would ask, "I wonder what he did to deserve that." She wouldn't recieve any real sentence in court either. But you're also supposed to protect her?

Here's an example.

"Nope"

What a pathetic lap dog.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked

Here's an example.

"Nope"

Who was this fat-girl to you?

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Or, alternatively, you step in to sort out something that is escalating between another guy and a woman only to have her turn her thug boyfriend (you know, the guy who is arguing with her) on you for sticking your nose into their business.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    I'll worry about supposed harrasment of women when women stop harassing my wallet via the tax system.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameiko View Post
    I'll worry about supposed harrasment of women when women stop harassing my wallet via the tax system.
    LOL, my wallet feels violated and alone.