Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elisabetta Canalis Declares She 'Will Be Married' Despite Boyfriend George Clooney's.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked

Elisabetta Canalis Declares She 'Will Be Married' Despite Boyfriend George Clooney's.

Elisabetta Canalis Declares She 'Will Be Married' Despite Boyfriend George Clooney's Anti-Marriage Stance - Yahoo! News

My comment;

"Yeah because there are so many advantages for a man to marry these days! Let's see all the financial responsibilites and none of the commitments for the woman...great idea! Here have half my money, loads of my future money for God knows how long and even more of my money if we have kids, way more than the kids actually need for support, because we all know we have to keep the woman in the style she became accustomed to...but not the man...gee i wonder why after a "no fault" divorce that are statistically proven to be 2/3rds of the time initiated by women why men are smartening up....hmmm...totally confused. Good on you George, stick to your guns...you are doing a movement of men very proud!"

Status
    Liked
    ***** is just waiting to marry him so that she can "catch" him during infidelity - big settlement.

George is actually smarter than he appears: I always wondered why he was living in Italy even if he is the big heartbreaker on the other side of the Atlantic. My MGTOW reading make me understand this now: Italy is not part of Anglo***** territory, the concept of common law marriage is unknown, same as Germany and other European countries (other than UK). Hence, all Anglo*****es can move in with George as long as they like - George is SAFE hahaha

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    It is our duty to go right ahead and downvote all the pro-marriage comments and upvote all the anti-marriage comments.

I did my part, now everyone do theirs.

Status
    Liked
    Easy to say he learned his lesson after his last marriage. Funniest part of this is how the woman doesn't get/know that George has said "One and Done" ever since that day.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    32-year-old girlfriend

"[My] maternal instinct has not kicked in yet,' she said. "My mother says when it does, it will be like a lightening bolt."

Better hurry up there 'young' lady. In a few more years, your womb will be spitting out retards and miscarriages. In the mean time, if Clooney hasn't had his shit snipped, he's an idiot. I mean, he's 50. Is he really going to father kids who, in their teens, he will be 65+? At least string the ladies along for another decade, then do the kid thing.

Status
    Liked
    i did

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by dontmarry View Post
    It is our duty to go right ahead and downvote all the pro-marriage comments and upvote all the anti-marriage comments.

I did my part, now everyone do theirs.
    Added my votes.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Hopefully George will kick that greedy ***** to the curve where she belongs.:mad:

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    She's only 32, and she'll marry money in any case, no sweat for her, she's getting a lot of status and free publicity in the meantime.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLahey View Post
    She's only 32, and she'll marry money in any case.
    Then she's clearly a bottom feeder.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by zuberi View Post
    Then she's clearly a bottom feeder.
    Au contraire, she's raising her and her future offspring's status, dating Clooney is her PR.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by b-nasty View Post
    ...if Clooney hasn't had his shit snipped, he's an idiot.
    I think he's being rather shrewd. Get 'em snipped, but don't say a word... to ANYONE. When she comes back and says she's pregnant, just whip out the papers proving you've been snipped and be on your merry way. She showed her true colors then, and it's game over.

Status
    Liked
    No need to snip. Just be smart.

Then when you're 80 and near death, impregnate a bunch of girls and die.

It's pretty much the only way to be a father.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLahey View Post
    She's only 32, and she'll marry money in any case, no sweat for her, she's getting a lot of status and free publicity in the meantime.
    Mrlahey are you ****ing high? Since when is 32 young? I've fuct a 37 year old woman who was a gym buff and she still looked like shit without the cloths, ***** shield and dark bar to hide herself in. Even a 28 year old woman, especially a party ***** who consumes alcohol looks like shit and starts to lack that cleandly
    Presence no matter how much perfume and lotion the ***** dumps on herself.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    At age 32 she's past her prime birthing years.

Status
    Liked
    Hopefully, George will post it to Craigslist, like this guy.

xhttp://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Elisabetta Canalis Declares: Look At ME! Look at ME!

Status
    Liked
    George the boyfriend:
    Women will never admit it, but they are competitive and hate each other: each time George kicks girlfriend ass to the curb, they are actually secretly cheering, thinking he is still "available". His PR value skyrockets.

George the husband:
    If he has some variety in his sex life, he is getting "caught", think Tiger, Arnold. What follows is a huge media "scandal", followed by a hate fest. Dr. Phil diagnoses "sex addiction" and recommends sex therapy and castration. Women hate him, his PR value is gone, he doesn't get any more jobs, in divorce court he looses all his money.

This seems to be very simple basic logic, surprisingly George seems to be the only celebrity guy out there who gets it.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Very true.

The woman in this story is shrewd, too.

She knows that if she doesn't publicly push for marriage, her females fans will think that's she's a ****toy for him. When she cries about marriage, the females get sympathetic for her, and don't condemn her being content with the arrangement.

Ultimately, I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't even a legitimate couple. Both of them are handling this brilliantly: Clooney comes across as the playboy stud who won't commit (he's a challenge, ladies!), and she looks like the long suffering girlfriend that women who can't get a ring can identify with.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by PSIII View Post
    Very true.

The woman in this story is shrewd, too.

She knows that if she doesn't publicly push for marriage, her females fans will think that's she's a ****toy for him. When she cries about marriage, the females get sympathetic for her, and don't condemn her being content with the arrangement.

Ultimately, I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't even a legitimate couple. Both of them are handling this brilliantly: Clooney comes across as the playboy stud who won't commit (he's a challenge, ladies!), and she looks like the long suffering girlfriend that women who can't get a ring can identify with.
    I would bet Elisabetta did it for her parents and family who are more traditional and worried about her being 32 and unmarried.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast