Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Woman I can't Forget

Status
    Liked

The Woman I can't Forget

I don't know if this thread belongs here but I want to continue the discussion about vulnerability being attractive to men.
    The one woman who I found most attractive and the one I dated for the longest time was also the one who behaved and looked the most vulnerable. Mind you this was all in the beginning but I guess my primitive hind brain wouldn't let her go. I still think of her but there is no way I'd go back to that trap.
    She, like any woman, lied and cheated to get her way. When she was ruthless I didn't want to have anything to do with her. But she could pretend to be vulnerable in a way that any man would want her. She would wear dresses, had long hair, and just knew how to play at being a woman. She would always make me feel needed.
    Girls I dated after her failed in this department and they were tossed aside without a second glance or feeling of remorse from me.
    I always wondered why I'd care so much for one girl and didn't feel anything for another and I think I've finally found the reason.
    The woman that stuck with me was extremely good at manipulating me by pretending to be vulnerable and sweet and I stuck by her for several years.
    The cunts who had it all and didn't need a man I dropped like hot stones once I'd fucked them a couple times.
    Human psychology is weird.

Status
    Liked
    The one that got away, eh?

I think I get your meaning. I had it all, or so I thought at the time. A slim, young girl that said she loved me. A week later she was fucking someone else.

So much for her vulnerability...

Status
    Liked
    That's a shame. I prefer the ever increasing pool of ones I can forget.

I have noticed that they have a talent for this also. My ex has pushed the save me button relentlessly for two years. (button no longer functions.) It seems to be all she has left... Such a shame.
    Last edited by Untameable; 12-18-2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Heh deserved more than a smart arse comment

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    When you remember this:

But she could pretend to be vulnerable in a way that any man would want her. She would wear dresses, had long hair, and just knew how to play at being a woman. She would always make me feel needed.
    you need to be reminding yourself of this:

She, like any woman, lied and cheated to get her way. When she was ruthless I didn't want to have anything to do with her.
    The feminine, vulnerable girl you fantasize about is inseparable from the lying, cheating ruthless one. Never, EVER forget that.

Status
    Liked
    The one thing to remember in any interaction with a woman is that it is all an act because they are on a stage as the star of the greatest drama in the universe: their own lives.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Read this;

Five Minutes of Alpha |

Men and women have evolved social conventions to maximise their respective mating imperatives.

This girl sounds like she has exceptional girl 'Game' and has made you into an 'alpha widow'.

It's happened to me before until I realise that what I am remembering is a snapshot in time and that person doesn't exist anymore.

But yeah, every now and again, a girl from my past pops into my head... but she's not real anymore, she's just a pleasant memory...

Banned

Status
    Liked
    Brothers -

Let me give you some WISE counsel...

As you get closer to 40 years of age, DO NOT look up your exes online! Just don't! Let them forever be the perky titted tight hot little snatches from your past, and let your mind remember them that way.

Seeing what The WallTM has done to them will only unsettle you and will rob you of your pleasant memories.

Just don't...

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by womanhater View Post
    Brothers -

As you get closer to 40 years of age, DO NOT look up your exes online! Just don't! Let them forever be the perky titted tight hot little snatches from your past, and let your mind remember them that way.

Seeing what The WallTM has done to them will only unsettle you and will rob you of your pleasant memories.

Just don't...
    This is damn good advice. I did this when I was 32, and I was horrified then, so I dread to think what about 8 years has done to them.

Status
    Liked
    All my ex's are a blur. I don't even remember the good times or bad times that we had.I'm a new person that's completely detached from my past. I have a gift of forgetting unpleasant people and experiences very well to the point of them becoming a thing of the past in my mind and in my heart.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Brothers -

Just don't...
    Yeah... I have some personal pics of my ex-wife when she was in her mid twenties. God, she was fuckin' hot. I have heard through the grapevine that she has been putting on weight...

Nature is so cruel...

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDisgruntledGentleman View Post
    Yeah... I have some personal pics of my ex-wife when she was in her mid twenties. God, she was fuckin' hot. I have heard through the grapevine that she has been putting on weight...

Nature is so cruel...
    No. Nature does to them exactly what they fucking deserve.

The Wall is the main reason I havent gotten in touch with my friends sister. Right now I remember her as a beautiful 20 year old with great tits and prob the wettest pussy I've ever had. I don't want to see her as a 34 year old with a couple kuds and a total beta simp-chump husband. And also if shes even half as hot as she was, we'd prob fuck again, which could cause all kinds of trouble.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    The perfect NAWALT girl is the most sweet fantasy there is to a man. At some deep level, every man on this forum badly wishes it were true. Accepting that it is not is a painful process. I think this stardusk video covers it nicely.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    To the OP, read this;

Old Flame, New Game |

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDisgruntledGentleman View Post
    To the OP, read this;

Old Flame, New Game |
    Great thread and thanks everyone for the input. I think such a thread was necessary.

I still think of her, I would say relatively often, damn too often, although I try not. Even though I know that she doesn't exist anymore. She may look like her, think like her and even talk like her, but what there was inside of her is gone, definitely gone.

Luckily I didn't get divorce raped nor I lost any money. The moment I ejected the relationship was most likely the zenith. I left on the very top and it was going into decline from there. I feel so lucky I can't believe it, specially after all the horror stories that I read...

I read this a blog a couple of days ago and it matches exactly what I feel, a mixed feeling between absolute victory and relief:

"I will always have her youth and her peak fertility. That is something no other man will ever get from her. My replacement will only get stretch marks, saggy tits, and her now flat ass. And we cannot forget the attitude and the extra emotional baggage along with her diminished sexual responses".

Check out the whole article, its well worth it.

I will always remember the wife of my youth | The Reinvention of Man

I am happy because I tasted a lot of the good, and a very little of the bad. I left and I am gone, my own way and I am not looking back!

Thanks brothers
    Last edited by Silvestroyer; 12-18-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Status
    Liked
    Brothers -

Just don't...
    This advice is golden, take it to heart.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Brothers -

Just don't...
    Sorry, but for me the schadenfreude is much more pleasing than those memories. ;)

Status
    Liked
    I realized this a while ago but It's really crystallized since digesting the red pill. All of the "one's that got away" in my past never made it very far into my life. We had the beginning part of a relationship where you idealize each other and then it ends. Our brain fills in the things that "might have been". The point is, its a fantasy, its not real. Go ahead and use those memories for amusement when needed, just don't confuse make-believe time with real life.

I'm not fully out of my horny stage yet so I still fantasize and wonder from time to time but everyday reality gets bigger and the fantasies fade. Its ALMOST sad in a quaint, immature sort of way. Women can have such a mystique when were young dumb and full of cum!

Status
    Liked
    We must remember that a woman is always "undercover".As soon as her objective is met, she dispenses with the cover of a hot girl for the ogre beneath.

Status
    Liked
    Brothers -

Just don't...
    No. DO look them up online. They're not doing that well. It's a laugh.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Man on Earth View Post
    The one thing to remember in any interaction with a woman is that it is all an act because they are on a stage as the star of the greatest drama in the universe: their own lives.
    And everyone else is an uncredited extra: doesn't count.