Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Turning the tables

  1. #1
    MrLahey's Avatar
    MGTOW Master

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,189
    Liked
    4609
    Reputation
    3877

    Turning the tables

    My Theory Of How The World Works: Blame It All On Women | Right Wing News

    My Theory Of How The World Works: Blame It All On Women
    Written By : John Hawkins

    As a conservative, I think you have to judge people as individuals. White, black, conservative, liberal, male, female — at the end of the day, each person deserves to be evaluated on his actions and his character. That being said, there are some people who look at the world a little differently. They may think we’re a patriarchy or wonder why men behave the way they do. When I hear someone taking a shot at “men” on the whole…let’s just say I have a bit of a different take on the subject.


    Here’s my theory of how the world works. Men, on some level or another, begin by doing EVERYTHING that they do because they think it’s the best way to appeal to women. Then, after awhile, activities can take on a life of their own.
    In other words, the guy who invented the wheel? He probably was ultimately motivated by the idea that he could wheel women’s stuff around for them and they’d like it. The guy behind fire? He probably figured women would like to warm themselves up beside of it. Even guys who helped build Space Shuttle were probably walking up to women in bars going, “Wow, that’s pretty amazing, isn’t it? A man going to the moon. Did you know I helped build that? There are only like 11 men in the world qualified to do it.”


    Think about it from an evolutionary perspective. Whether you believe human beings evolved from a lesser species or not, pretty much everybody believes humans evolve within species. So, if you’re alive today, it’s because every generation for thousands of generations, your ancestors managed to successfully breed. Therefore, it goes to reason that many of the traits that made your ancestors successful are present in you and likely to be impacting your behavior in ways great and small.


    That’s why we owe women such a debt of thanks. Even back in the day when men didn’t let them vote, didn’t let them work, and treated them like chattel, they STILL were the driving force behind what men were doing.


    Now some of the men reading this are going, “Horsecrap! I don’t do anything to impress women and they love me anyway!” And see, this is where it gets VERY interesting. Because if, on the one hand, most of the great things men do are ultimately about women, then most of the horrible things men do are also all about women.


    Take the, “Horsecrap! I don’t do anything to impress women and they love me anyway” guy. Guess what? He’s probably right. Women will choose that guy over the super nice, can’t do enough to please them guy, 99 times out of 100. Incidentally, that’s puzzling at first to men.


    Several times in my life, I’ve had conversations that go something like this…
    Me: How’s it going?
    Girl: Terrible! My boyfriend is SO mean to me! He yells at me all the time and tells me I’m fat! And he just cheated on me with one of my friends!
    Me: That’s terrible. Why don’t you dump him?
    Girl: I can’t because I love him SO MUCH!


    Of course, the reason the men behave that way is because there are a lot of women who RESPOND POSITIVELY TO IT. That doesn’t mean all women like bad behavior, but there are enough of them that do… that it drives a lot of men to behave that way.
    This is also true on a more global scale. There are a lot of women who like dominant men with money, power, and prestige — and generally, they’re not too picky about where the men get it. So, if you want to know why Wall Street flimflam men, drug dealers, and even spammers get started — well, there you go. Sure, they may like the trappings of money and power, too, but initially they go in that direction because they think it will make them more appealing to the females of our species.


    All this came up when I was discussing the Royal Wedding with my pal Cara Ellison. The Royal Wedding is chick crack, precisely because it appeals to women’s instinctive fantasy of marrying into power, money, and opulence. It’s the ultimate woman’s dream — getting married to a fantastically rich, powerful leader in a lavish public ceremony. Cara is completely intoxicated with the whole affair. I am not.



    Men and women have different fantasies. The prototypical female fantasy is marrying a rich, powerful guy who looks like Brad Pitt in a Royal Wedding. The male fantasy would be to have a harem of 50 different women we could talk to and sleep with as we chose. As a general rule, most of us don’t get what we want and we settle for what we hope will be a happy compromise for both sides.


    …..Which brings up the second half of my conversation with Cara, which was on the topic at hand. I pointed out to her that on a fundamental level, men do the things they do to get women — even the bad things. Then, I took the conversation to the next level by pointing out that Hitler was a failed artist. Obviously, he tried to go the artistic route and when he failed, that’s when he went on to become a monster whose name became synonymous with evil.


    So, I asked Cara, “If you could go back in time and date Hitler when he was an artist, he probably would have been content to keep making art and the world would have been spared WWII. If I had a time machine, would you be game?”
    What do you think her answer was? Of course, it was, “No.” Not even to save the world. It’s hard to blame her though. Keep in mind, we wouldn’t even be talking, “World leader Hitler” here; it would be “Failed Artist Hitler.”

    Now, many women may be thinking that in a roundabout way, I just blamed women for Hitler. But, let’s face it; If being an evil world dictator were an incredible turn-off to women, there probably wouldn’t be any. So knights and villains, nice guys and jerks, dictators and saints — men are the way they are and do the things they do, good and bad, primarily because of women. Remember that the next time you hear someone doing a little male bashing

  2. #2
    ManWithNoName's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    415
    Liked
    1058
    Reputation
    8447
    That’s why we owe women such a debt of thanks. Even back in the day when men didn’t let them vote, didn’t let them work, and treated them like chattel, they STILL were the driving force behind what men were doing.
    Mangina Alert!!!

  3. #3
    dontmarry's Avatar
    MGTOW Skilled

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,593
    Liked
    3617
    Reputation
    1337
    A man should make his mission, and not his missus, his priority.

    For example, working out. It makes you look good and feel good. Being buff has the beneficial side effect of giving women gina tingles, but it should never be your main focus.

    That's why when you hit the gym, you should focus and plan your workout, get it done and get out asap. No fuss, no muss, no/minimal socialization.

    Fun fact: How do you know a man hits the gym to become a chick magnet. Answer: He usually puts too much focus on bicep curls and upper body exercises (coveted V-shape body). He neglects the lower body exercises.

    P.S: Woman gets upset at Hitler? Is she Jewish? Women do send love letters to murder convicts, you know.

  4. #4
    WhyTry's Avatar
    Experienced Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    697
    Liked
    682
    Reputation
    17
    t’s face it; If being an evil world dictator were an incredible turn-off to women, there probably wouldn’t be any. So knights and villains, nice guys and jerks, dictators and saints — men are the way they are and do the things they do, good and bad, primarily because of women.

    Gotta thank the next guy I see in the street, for ****ing the world up for the sake of some pussy.

  5. #5
    fairi5fair's Avatar
    MGTOW God

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,484
    Liked
    21738
    Reputation
    4760920
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTry View Post
    Gotta thank the next guy I see in the street, for ****ing the world up for the sake of some pussy.
    I'm so glad I'm not you. Freedom implies responsibility. Blame is for miserable weaklings imo.

  6. #6
    shade47's Avatar
    MGTOW Skilled

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,739
    Liked
    5760
    Reputation
    303639
    lol Theres a "Meet successful men today" aonline dating advertisement in fairi5fair's post, I shit you not.

  7. #7
    fairi5fair's Avatar
    MGTOW God

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,484
    Liked
    21738
    Reputation
    4760920
    Quote Originally Posted by shade47 View Post
    lol Theres a "Meet successful men today" aonline dating advertisement in fairi5fair's post, I shit you not.
    The ads I see next to posts are equally amusing, lol. Hey, at least they pay for us to undo the BS.

  8. #8
    WhyTry's Avatar
    Experienced Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    697
    Liked
    682
    Reputation
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by fairi5fair View Post
    I'm so glad I'm not you. Freedom implies responsibility. Blame is for miserable weaklings imo.
    You should save that machismo bravado for when you are around women, IMO.

  9. #9
    fairi5fair's Avatar
    MGTOW God

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,484
    Liked
    21738
    Reputation
    4760920
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTry View Post
    You should save that machismo bravado for when you are around women, IMO.
    *plays a mournful violin...*

  10. #10
    WhyTry's Avatar
    Experienced Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    697
    Liked
    682
    Reputation
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by fairi5fair View Post
    *plays a mournful violin...*
    Yeah, I noticed that those who spend that much time with women do integrate into their being, the way women speak.

  11. #11
    fairi5fair's Avatar
    MGTOW God

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,484
    Liked
    21738
    Reputation
    4760920
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTry View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that those who spend that much time with women do integrate into their being, the way women speak.
    LOL, shaming language? You're a miserable hypocrite too? Classic, dude! Where do I send your trophy?

  12. #12
    WhyTry's Avatar
    Experienced Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    697
    Liked
    682
    Reputation
    17
    If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck - how can not it be a duck?

    Bro, you should tell me that I have a short dick. The misery remark reminds me of the state many poets work themselves up to, as a tool for inspiration. That can't be so bad Go ahead.

    Send the trophy to the most beautiful beach of all of Europe.

    DUDEEEEEEE

    Isn't Jersey Shore on?

  13. #13
    mongolking's Avatar
    MGTOW Skilled

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,855
    Liked
    11254
    Reputation
    5985481
    The male fantasy would be to have a harem of 50 different women we could talk to and sleep with as we chose.

    And the moth fantasy is to fly into a lighted flame. Not exactly a career-advancing move.

    Let's face it - the evolution argument is pretty pliable. Let me try it. Back when I was still a sucker for women, I had that fantasy, just like you say. Then I grew up a few years and realized it was simply a trick of Nature - a desire implanted to ensure the race continued. Most young men are running on auto-pilot. But we're a fairly advanced species - at least advanced enough to know that flying into flames is not a good idea, even if we can. How did we get so much smarter than moths and every other species? Why, evolution of course. Somewhere in our past we learned to foresee, plan and forestall our instincts if they were destructive - using our brains, rather than waiting for someone to die to learn that what they were doing was stupid. It's not evident from young men that they can easily fight off strong instincts, but most young men turn into older men, and it's as older men that they have most influence in the world. It's precisely because so many of our forbears lived beyond their youths and rampant instincts that they were able to provide so well and so intelligently for the generations that came after them - and it's this that makes humanity so much more advanced than all the other species - not sexual selection. The female-male dynamic spans the entire animal world and most of the plants. Even roaches have females. On its own, it ain't enough. Worship sexuality if you want to worship life in all its forms (if that's what turns you on), but it's no more the cause of humanity's achievements than any other biological function we share with countless other creatures.

  14. #14
    I Am Jack's Agent of Kaos's Avatar
    Experienced Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    573
    Liked
    700
    Reputation
    721
    Hey, WhyTry, fairi5fair? If you guy are being serious, this is what they want us to do. Standstrong, stick together, Space Monkeys.

    Also, I think Cara is ****ed up for not ****ing Hitler. I mean, we beat him anyway but you know how much trouble she could've saved us? If someone would've told me that there was a super evil ***** that massacred millions of people and I could save those people by ****ing her in the ass. That's a sacrifice that I have to make.

    "Hey, I Am Jacks Agent Of Kaos, where are you going?" he asked. "Let's play the new 'Mortal Kombat.'"

    "Naw, man," replied I Am Jacks Agen of Kaos with a weary look on his face. "I have to go **** the Super Evil ***** in the ass."

    "Thanks, man."

    "It ain't nothin."
    Last edited by I Am Jack's Agent of Kaos; 05-01-2011 at 06:53 AM.

  15. #15
    fairi5fair's Avatar
    MGTOW God

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,484
    Liked
    21738
    Reputation
    4760920
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Jack's Agent of Kaos View Post
    Hey, WhyTry, fairi5fair? If you guy are being serious, this is what they want us to do. Standstrong, stick together, Space Monkeys.
    I have 'liked' and enjoyed many of Whytry's very poignant observations and comments. Still, I go by a little known philosophy buried in a spooky book that says, "As brothers fight ye!" Which is to say, be honest but don't let things fall too far from the main point, i.e., we're all MGTOW, and so nothing is to be taken too personally as to effect our common goals as men.

    The fact that my comments to brother Whytry have received this much attention served as a warning to me, and I will hold my tongue more firmly in the future. Cheers to brotherhood! We all have bigger fish to fry!

  16. #16
    zuberi's Avatar
    MGTOW Skilled

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,546
    Liked
    1228
    Reputation
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLahey View Post
    That’s why we owe women such a debt of thanks. Even back in the day when men didn’t let them vote, didn’t let them work, and treated them like chattel, they STILL were the driving force behind what men were doing.
    I owe women nothing and they deserve nothing for the pestilence and destruction that they've brought to society. If our society was to collapse tomorrow, the first ones the squeal for help will be those who aided the collapse.

Similar Threads

  1. I may be turning into a misanthrope.
    By -CRaSH- in forum MGTOW General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 03:15 AM
  2. And if the tables were turned...?
    By PRS in forum MGTOW General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 02:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •