Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: “What do you get by crossing a woman and a lawnmower?”

Status
    Liked

“What do you get by crossing a woman and a lawnmower?”

Women are becoming heads of state in record numbers.

Women are exceeding men in college.

Women are rising in the workforce, men falling.

Should we be disturbed by this?

Is this a problem?

Why?

Women wanted it all, and now they have it.

They have all the responsibility.

1. They must give birth to the new generation. (There will be less people.)

2. They must raise the new generation.

3. They must work to support the new generation.

4. And they must work to support themselves until death.

In the Femworld that men have created, with its mechanization and development, women can do it.

And men will reap the fruit of the Femworld we have built.

We didn’t create a Femworld for nothing. The “patriarchy” led to men and children dying on the Titanic while the women left both and saved themselves.

Titanic death statistics:

Total adult women survival rate: 75%
    Total children survival rate: 50%
    Total adult men survival rate: 32%

All children but one in first and second class survived. That might skew the numbers. So let’s look at third class passengers:

Total third class adult women survival rate: 49%
    Total third class children survival rate: 31%
    Total third class adult men survival rate: 25%

“It’s for the children.” Another common female lie.

The “patriarchy” led to men and children dying on the Titanic, while the women left both.

So now . . . men have given them the boat. And we’re leaving them with THEIR children, and we’re going away on our lifeboats, or even just swimming . . . off to where we will think and create, where we will invent and build and discover. And by doing so, men will make great contributions.

In the past, we worked stupid jobs to feed our wives and children. Now, more and more men can work on their own dreams. And this will lead -- after a difficult period of transition -- to amazing contributions and discoveries.

The woman’s work of today is the man’s work of yesterday.

They will do the stupid jobs we used to do.

The value of leisure is gigantic.

Humanity’s advance started to explode only after the invention of agriculture. And why? Because agriculture gave men more leisure time. What did men do while watching their crops grow? Certainly, they played more. But they also started to invent things, and to write things, and to discover things . . .

Women have been sitting at home for thousands of years, with much more leisure time than men have had. And what have they produced?

Almost nothing of any significance.

Less men working stupid jobs? Why fret? This is great news. More men have leisure time. This should lead to explosive new advances for our world.

Milton (1608-1674) and John Stuart Mill (1806-1873) wanted women to be educated because they wanted men to have a partner to whom they could talk intelligently.

Now that women have taken the lead everywhere . . . surely there is some woman out there creating the next Microsoft in her garage. Surely she is developing a new theory of physics. Or she is working to develop cold fusion.

Right?

No . . . men will still be doing all of the above. And now that men have more leisure time, this will increase significantly.

Men didn’t create a Femworld for nothing.

We’re going to benefit.

Everyone will benefit. Women, too. (But not as much as we will.)

Men have watched their wives sitting at home and doing needlepoint and going to tea parties long enough. Women have so much more to offer the world.

No, she won’t make great inventions. She won’t discover things.

But she can work in a call center. She can issue passports. She can work the night shift in a hospital emergency room. She CAN be a doctor, a lawyer, an engineer. These aren’t beyond the reach of an exceptional woman. She’ll be an adequate doctor, but she won’t be the next Dr. Salk.

Let’s celebrate the women who are working today. They are doing what we once did. Not as well in most cases, but usually adequately.

At this very moment, I am watching my neighbor struggling to push her lawnmower up her slope. She’s really putting her weight into it. (She has a lot of weight.)

She is proud of herself, and she should be.

Women have ended marriage, not men.

“The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family.” -- Briffault's Law

There will be fewer children. This solves:

* the limited resources problem
    * the population growth problem

Women will do what they feel. When young, they will have sex with “hawt” men, and when older, they will work.

Weak and stupid men can survive in today’s world, and women can too. And they will call themselves “fabulous.” They will do just what we see them doing.

Even massive social and religious pressure won’t change female nature. It always reasserts itself through feminism.

In the past, men had to commit to lifelong monogamy to protect and support the woman EVEN AFTER the children were raised.

The old roles (man works, wife raises children) weren’t wrong, but women have decided, en masse, to prove that they can do what men have always done.

And though the appearance of working is enough for them, they do in fact work, also.

One of my ex-girlfriends once popped out of my car and shoveled the snow out of my parking space. I waited for her to finish, then parked. (Next time, I’ll have her shovel a path for my feet. No . . . I’ve retired from dating.)

What is this resistance inside men to letting women work?

It’s a fear that we will be unnecessary. Our feelings know Briffault’s law. Even if a man can’t state the law, his feelings know:

“Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.” -- Briffault's Law

If we are of no benefit to her, we lose her. So if she can do our work, that lessens our value to her, and many men still want a woman . . . so they don’t want women to work.

But women CAN do it, all by themselves, in the Femworld.

They have always secretly admired and envied men for what we can do. The put-downs that wives tell their girlfriends about their husbands . . . It’s a disguised compliment from a resentful dependent.

You don’t belittle the pitiful; you belittle the President.

So now that women can do it on their own, they are. And so, women are destroying marriage.

“The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family.” --Briffault's Law

No matter what the church says, Briffault’s Law isn’t going to change.

The world has reached the state where many women don’t directly need to be associated with a man.

Single mothers choose to be single mothers.

Being a single mother gives her many advantages:

* she doesn’t have to kowtow to a husband
    * she can hand child over to grandma and go partying
    * she gets government benefits
    * she can sleep around without hiding that from a husband
    * she obtains child support payments from a man she never has to see

The single mother has it good.

Men think single motherhood is a stupid choice, but women are choosing this.

As soon as the world’s mechanization and economic development gave women sufficient protection and provision -- they cut their association with all men except those who sexually excite them.

Spiritual ideas of marriage and the union of two people into one person and sacrifice for a child -- none of this enters her calculations.

Massive social and religious pressure hasn’t changed women. It has just prevented them from being themselves. Thus their feelings of being liberated now. Their inner **** and inner ***** and hypergamy and all else -- can finally be liberated. They can be themselves. And that is a liberating feeling.

Will there be bad effects arising from the end of the nuclear family? Yes. But men can’t stop this. Women have always been in control of family formation.

1. They delay marriage until their fertility is in decline.
    2. They file more frequently for divorce.
    3. They choose single motherhood.

These are women’s choices, and men can’t stop this.

So ... what do we have?

Once everyone understands that men won’t be supporting women anymore, that women will raise THEIR children themselves or in groups of women . . . once this becomes clear, we will have a world where women must work to survive, and where men need only support themselves, which will free them to advance the technological, artistic, spiritual, medical, mathematical, and every other conceivable realm of human endeavor to regions far beyond where we are today.
    Last edited by Marcus20; 06-25-2013 at 09:04 AM.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Good points. Men are the creators and always will be. Even in our interactions on our own time, we create and produce as a byproduct of who we are.

Spit balling again:

A complete line of 'pink' lawn care tools with a subscription for a man's help when she runs over the power cord or launches the lawn mower into a ditch.

'GRRRL Power' brand of power tools....maybe we throw in a cat sitting service in case her addiction to Oxycontin and Prozac require rehab.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Ferrari View Post
    Good points. Men are the creators and always will be. Even in our interactions on our own time, we create and produce as a byproduct of who we are.

Spit balling again:

A complete line of 'pink' lawn care tools with a subscription for a man's help when she runs over the power cord or launches the lawn mower into a ditch.

'GRRRL Power' brand of power tools....maybe we throw in a cat sitting service in case her addiction to Oxycontin and Prozac require rehab.
    I call dibs on the cat-sitting gig! That suits me to the ground! To paraphrase Bart Simpson: "They don't wanna learn, I don't wanna teach. It's great!"

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    A complete line of 'pink' lawn care tools with a subscription for a man's help when she runs over the power cord
    Nah, just wrap the power cord in two and a half inches of woven steel mesh, covered in rubber. Like a hydraulic line. She could actively TRY to cut it with a chain saw and she's not going to get anywhere fast.

Nor will she get anywhere fast trying to drag it around, either.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Marcus, another master piece!!! When you write, you always know how to write something really good.

+ Rep send

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked

I'm afraid the market is waaaay ahead of you, Vic:

Pink Tools for Women: Learn today, Teach tomorrow, Build forever.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    I see things a little different. Affirmative action to push women into the better cushy jobs. Men have to work harder to make up for the slack/deadweight.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    I think of men as the human race's R & D model, while the women are the stock model.

You don't actually need R & D at the day-to-day operational level. The stock model can handle all the routine stuff.

Sooner or later though, if there is no R & D, the stock model gets dated. The world changes around it, and suddenly there are new demands placed on it that it can't handle. It goes out of fashion - or more to the point - it becomes extinct. Nature is full of such examples.

There's a good reason Nature came up with the male/female model of reproduction - and it sure as hell wasn't for the two sexes to become identical. Androgyny was exactly what it DIDN'T have in mind.

Our natural job is to respond to change. We've done it brilliantly. All our past innovations have made the human being what it is today - the most successful species known. We've managed to overcome all the major existential problems to date, and we've downloaded our solutions into the slower, less mutable model (the female) so that she can run the algorithms we developed.

The loading up of the female with the routine, so that we males are fit and ready to creatively engage changes in the universe is exactly what we were put on this Earth to do.

So what's next?

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWombat View Post

The funny thing about this is, I know no women who've bought these tools, but I do know a man who did; a friend of mine who works in tool & die, who was sick of having the other, less prepared guys in his shop stealborrow & not return his tools, bought a new set of all-pink tools. Has never had a problem with thieves since.

Also, zero womyn in his shop.

Status
    Liked
    Tremendous post Marcus20, I actually read it twice. I for one will use some of my free time to convert an old out building into an outdoor kitchen. Let the sweeties have it all, the parts to repair my "give a ****" are no longer avaliable. "where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place" (Briffault's law.) Damn, and I thought my "just say no... to marriage" shirt was a great idea.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWombat View Post

Spot the image on the bucket.

Big.Fat.Legs

Wonder who they're targeting?

Neo

Status
    Liked
    Great post Marcus. It's very interesting to theorise where society is heading in this Brave New world.
    One thing I'm not so sure about when women hold all the positions of responsibility is their underlying inherent *****yness and vindictiveness. They would also favour women over men. Would men become second class citizens I wonder?

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Great post Marcus. It's very interesting to theorise where society is heading in this Brave New world.
    One thing I'm not so sure about when women hold all the positions of responsibility is their underlying inherent *****yness and vindictiveness. They would also favour women over men. Would men become second class citizens I wonder?
    Become?

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by daves0311 View Post
    Nah, just wrap the power cord in two and a half inches of woven steel mesh, covered in rubber. Like a hydraulic line. She could actively TRY to cut it with a chain saw and she's not going to get anywhere fast.

Nor will she get anywhere fast trying to drag it around, either.
    They destroy everything like it's a required bodily function. Let's please don't tempt fate with an admonition that there is something we like that they cannot destroy.

Nothing is woman proof unless women can't get to it, or better yet, don't know about it.

Neo

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by daves0311 View Post
    Become?
    Well, if you think of yourself as such Dave, then you, my friend have already lost.

Status
    Liked
    I hope that feminism spreads to muslim nations, China and Africa. The faster the dream spreads the sooner it will crash against reality.

Status
    Liked
    Well, if you think of yourself as such Dave, then you, my friend have already lost.
    His thinking one way or the other has nothing to do with the objective proof of the matter. You as a male are not equal to a woman before the law. In a court of law you will be assumed guilty and have to prove you are innocent while a woman has just the opposite. How does this not make you a second class citizen. I am just afraid that our condition is steadily worsening to something closer to peon and not a citizen at all.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by mongolking View Post
    Wonder who they're targeting?
    Softball players?

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by mikediver View Post
    His thinking one way or the other has nothing to do with the objective proof of the matter. You as a male are not equal to a woman before the law. In a court of law you will be assumed guilty and have to prove you are innocent while a woman has just the opposite. How does this not make you a second class citizen. I am just afraid that our condition is steadily worsening to something closer to peon and not a citizen at all.
    This.

How I view anything has absolutely no bearing on the reality of the matter. The fact is, if you criticize a female, YOU'RE the bad guy. If you are accused of something by a female, you're fukt. If you both apply for a job, and you are more qualified, SHE will get it. If you're both in an accident, she'll probably receive medical attention first even if you're more badly injured. If you lose your job, you'd better hope you have savings and a helpful family, whereas she can run to BDG and get all kinds of handouts and free shit, and live BETTER than most people that work.

It doesn't matter that I view them as machines with a low animal intelligence; the law places significantly more value on ONE of them than TEN of us.

Status
    Liked
    Men have always been peons for women, except the few alpha males at the top who could buy and sell women like property.

You think you are unequal under the law now? Well in England in the 1600's if your wife committed a crime YOU went to jail. You were responsible for cupcake after all. How's that for patriarchy?

Traditionalism kisses women's blobby asses even more than feminism does. That is why traditionalist women fought against the Equal Rights Act. They know feminism takes them down several pegs. The only way to get women to stand on their own to feet is to tell them they are being fooled and used by big bad men. This triggers their domineering princess complex to fight and stamp their feet. Can you believe women actually marched for the right to work? lol!!!!

Shades of Tom Sawyer whitewashing the fence come to mind..

I mentioned this in another post but I was watching a show on TV called Deadly Women. In it they talked about a case in the 1800's during the height of 'patriarchy', and a woman was 'seduced' of her virginity (she got the gina tingles for a bad boy who boned her then left) and she shot him dead for not marrying her. She was declared innocent in court and went on to marry and have kids with some mangina.

This shit isn't new. Modern times is much better for men. We still are not equal to princess, but we are closer than we have ever been. The best part is we have women fighting to lead the way. It is enraging sometimes when you encounter princess ***** behavior, but that isn't new either. Why do you think patriarchs of past centuries had so much contempt for women? They had to deal with these issues everyday. We now have the freedom to avoid marriage and women entirely (at least in our private lives).

The main problem today is that men cannot get custody of their sons, and women do a horrible job of raising them. If we could solve that ONE problem I would be completely happy to live in this world. Let the manginas marry and join the fem dominated military to protect the matriarchy. I'll be banging *****s and playing video games. I've been looking into getting grant money to study different science projects I have always loved. Did you know you can get hundreds of thousands of dollars to come up with designs for lunar and martian colonies and ideas for making them as self sustaining as possible? Coming up with schematics for a bubble city is the kind of stuff I would do in my spare time for free if I could....if someone is going to pay me so I don't have to work to feed myself while I invent this shit, then that is an amazing opportunity.

Sometimes we get sucked into the doom and gloom of life. There are still joys in this world, and I would much rather be alive today than 200 years ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast