Thread: Andy Hinds, Maureen OConnor, frogs and scorpions.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked

Andy Hinds, Maureen OConnor, frogs and scorpions.

This: Stay-at-home Dad sexual fantasies: Why I’d like to stop. - Slate Magazine
    via this: I’m a Woman. I Read Slate. I Have Violent Thoughts About a Guy Who Writes About Being Horny. How Can I Stop That?
    via this: Forgetting to be shamed | A Voice for Men

So Andy Hinds posts a self-flagellating article about how evil he is, because he's a man.
    I’m a stay-at-home dad to twin 4-year-old girls who are already smarter than me
    Fuck me, there is no hope for this fool. Anyway. He has managed to emasculate himself by force of will alone.

But there was one excellent piece of advice I found hiding among the prayers: When you catch yourself objectifying women, think about your daughters, sisters, and mothers. Try not to ogle. Don’t overanalyze sexual thoughts. Follow the Three Second Rule. Think about my daughters, mom, and sisters. Having developed a list of defenses against my own imagination, I set out to pursue Louis C.K.’s dream of having a day without perverted thoughts. To just be a person, in clothes, walking in a store.
    Good for him! What an accomplishment! Surely this deserves a condescending pat on the back. So what does Ms Maureen O'Connor have to say?

I fantasize about tearing Slate writer Andy Hinds limb from limb. Andy Hinds does not deserve to be torn limb from limb. He's not a misogynist. He knows not what he does — but I, oh, I know exactly what I am doing. I am fantasizing about snapping Andy Hinds's fingers, one by one. And I am indulging this fantasy in a very long article on the Internet, because my exhibitionist desire to parody Andy Hinds is greater than my respect for Andy Hinds.
    Now, leaving aside the unexamined assumption that sex == violence, that havinf sexual fantasies is the moral equivalent of having violent fantasies (it's this assumption that makes this attempt at parody an attempt at parody), here's all I want to say:

Andy, my friend: they hate you. They hate you. Those women you try to suck up to, the ones you are trying so hard to please: they hate you. Hate you and despise you. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. They will never accept you, never admit you to be a human being, never let you into their club. They are haters, driven by hate, self-identified members of a hate group. Everything you do is by definition wrong and evil. There is nothing you can do to change this, nothing you can do, think or say. You might as well be a jew attempting to ingratiate yourself with the nazis because you, Andy, are specifically what their hate group is all about. If they didn't maintain hate you simply for being what you are, they'd have to just strike their colours and shuffle home in embarrassment.

Stop beating your head against the wall, Andy. It feels so good when you do.
    Last edited by MrWombat; 21-06-13 at 03:04 AM.

Status
    Liked
    Surely there is a law against fantasising about violent acts against another person...oh hang on...the target of this wanton and sick fantasy is a male...no law against that it seems.

Status
    Liked
    Yeah if someone around here left a comment like that about women, this site would be shut down for hate speech by the end of the business day.

Women hate men who love them. The guy is a woman worshiper and these sick creatures want to tear him limb from limb. lol Guess he failed the shit tests, eh?

I was reading comments on a yahoo article the other day about the 20 best ways to compliment women (haha). Some guy posted a comment saying how he thought all women were so wonderful and beautiful, from young girls to old women, he just adored them all. Well the very first reply to his post was a woman saying he sounded like a creepy pedophile. hahaha I tried to post a reply saying something along the lines of 'see, this is the abuse you will get for trying to love them. You are a creepy stalker pedophile loser'...but when I hit post it gave me an error. I reloaded the page to find his comment gone. Not sure if it was removed by the author, or if maybe yahoo deleted his comment for being too pedo.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Try not to ogle. Don’t overanalyze sexual thoughts. Follow the Three Second Rule. Think about my daughters, mom, and sisters. Having developed a list of defenses against my own imagination, I set out to pursue Louis C.K.’s dream of having a day without perverted thoughts. To just be a person, in clothes, walking in a store.
    Yeah...because I'm sure housewives do the same kind of thing when they see a UPS man, pool boy, etc. that they want to service. More likely than not, they go grab one of their toys and go at it.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    The idea that looking at someone from a sexual perspective is objectifying them, that is to say, seeing them as not being a person, is unfathomably moronic. It just doesn't make sense.

People who believe such a thing are imbeciles.
    Last edited by Spoon; 22-06-13 at 02:15 AM.