Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great article from Shrink4Men

Status
    Liked

Great article from Shrink4Men

As I posted in my intro, I found MGTOW from the Shrink4Men site. If you're not familiar with it, it's a site to help men who've been used and abused by NPD/BPD women. It's run by a woman, Dr. Tara Palmatier and while her message is that ultimately NAWALT and guys like us can find "nice women"TM. she is pretty spot on much of the time about what women are actually like.

I hadn't been on the site since coming over here but someone brought it up in another thread and I checked it out again. I found the following article. It was written by a man from the perspective of a woman and it's pretty much a blueprint for how women manipulate men in relationships.

Abused Men: How Covert Abuse Begins, Part One | Shrink4Men

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    That describes my ex remarkably well. The "fixer attitude," the use of sex, the "horrible ex boyfriends" (she kept around), all of it.

In fact it's very standard fare.

A bit too standard.

In fact the only lie here appears to be that this is the exclusive purview of an "abuser" rather than the average woman.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    *Twitch. Twitch*

...flaashbaaaaaacks.......

*Twitch*

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by JDAM View Post
    That describes my ex remarkably well. The "fixer attitude," the use of sex, the "horrible ex boyfriends" (she kept around), all of it.

In fact it's very standard fare.

A bit too standard.

In fact the only lie here appears to be that this is the exclusive purview of an "abuser" rather than the average woman.
    It's amazing how they all seem to have gotten the exact same playbook isn't it?

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I'm all tense now. Reading that brought up some terrible memories.

It's safer and simpler to opt out of the game and not play at all.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by ubermensch View Post
    I'm all tense now. Reading that brought up some terrible memories.

It's safer and simpler to opt out of the game and not play at all.
    I remember reading this sort of thing a year ago and thinking "it's all true! but how can this be? they can't really be like this can they?

Now reading about women's horrible behaviour and complete lack of anything resembling a soul is akin to hearing that dogs bark.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    I didn't let her get nearly that far. There's a noticeable cutoff where I overrode codependency. But I can see how this is PTSD-evoking stuff.

Hold together, folks. If you're reading this, you're on the downslope, the denoument. You're safe if you keep your wits about you.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    The article misses what I still maintain to be the #1 most serious technique: sleep deprivation.

For the lurkers new to this forum, here is a very fine exposition, from https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Marriage#The_Program :

The Program

Sooner or later, your wife will place you on The Program. It may be as soon as your first day of marriage, or even as soon as you are engaged, or just move in. Or she may be happily married for years, and only place you on The Program when she gets hungry for new cock.

Regardless, you will be put on The Program. Eventually.

The Program has four phases.

Phase 1 - you have no friends

Your woman will isolate you socially. Men who permit their wives to organise their social calendar are setting themselves up for this. Within a short space of time, the only peple you will see outside work will be her friends, her family. People who you don't like, dont want to spend time with, and have her interests closer to heart than yours. The warning sign is when she begins to schedule things that conflict with your regular nights with the boys, or your hobbies, and turns on the waterworks when you won't cancel. Or when she simply starts *****ing incessantly about those losers you hang out with. She will be especially keen to isolate you from single guys. The married guys are well under the thumb and not as much of a problem.

Phase 2 - you have no money

You woman will take extraordinary amounts of care and attention to see to it that you never, ever have any spare cash. If you put $20 in the car ashtray, she will find it and spend it. She will make certain to spend more than you make, to keep you continuously in debt.

The warning sign is when you tell her that you are getting a wad of extra cash from somewhere, and the first expression on her face is worry. She is thinking "Shit: I have got to find a way to spend that." Priority 1 is that you not be allowed to keep that money, no matter how much or how little.

Why? Because a man with $100 in his pocket is a man with options. He can go out, he can rent a shitty hotel room for a night. A man with no money can only either be at work or at home. And home is where your woman wants you. Why? For stage 3.

Phase 3 - you get no rest

With you safely at home, your woman will see to it that you never, ever relax. She will give you a continuous dribble of annoying, time-consuming little jobs and check up on you to make sure you do them. Possibly around the home, or maybe car trips and shopping. But you will never, ever get a moment to yourself. If she catches you sitting in a chair, just chilling for 30 seconds, then it's ***** time.

Final Phase - you get no sleep

The final phase is straight out of the CIA torture handbook. Sleep deprivation. This is the money shot, this is the bit that all the other steps were preparing for. Everything else was just to make sure you had no escape. Once that groundwork is in place, once you are cemented in, she can move on to the real deal.

To set this up, your woman must be better rested than you. To accomplish this she will quit her job so that she can sleep all day. She will plead housework, but housework takes half an hour a day (as any single guy knows). As soon as you are out the door in the morning, she will head back to bed and sleep till midday.

Then she will see to it that you never get a full night's rest. She will fight until 3am. She will nag. She will nag. She will shake you awake out of your deep sleep phase and scream at you while you are disoriented. She will fake jealousy - wake you and say "You had a hard-on, who were you dreaming about?", and start crying. Maybe she will sex you until dawn. Sounds great, but if you refuse and plead tiredness, then the crying and the blaming and the fighting starts. After a while, you won't be able to get it up, and she will nag and humiliate you about that.

Rule #1 that you will live by is: if she is awake, you are not allowed to be asleep. Bad enough trying to sleep on someone else's schedule, but remember: she gets a solid 9 hours while you are at work because you were dumb enough to agree to support her as a SAHM. You will get 4, 5 hours max. You will be a zombie all day. Maybe you can sleep somewhere else? Ha - go back and reread Phases 1 and 2. Because you have no money and no friends, the only place in the world you are permitted to be that isn't work is home, and at home - she is there, ready to give you 9000 little jobs to do (that she didn't do while you were earning a ****ing living for her to spend), ready to start screaming at you if you don't do them.

She will win. After two, three, four, sweet Jesus five or six days of this, you will agree to anything, anything at all, if you can just get some ****ing sleep.

The Goal

See those pussywhipped guys? The henpecked ones? The ones that don't dare put a toe out of line, the "yes, dear" guys? Why do they do it? Why are they such wusses? Because they know that if they so much as have the wrong expression on their face, then it will ****ing start, and it will go on for days and days until they wished they were dead.

The Program works. It always works. They use it at camp X-ray, they use it in hellholes they won't even admit that they run. They do it to terrorists, to spies, to political enemies. And women use it on the men they are married to. It breaks men reliably. Stronger men than you have been reduced to shells by it.

The first sign, the very first mother****ing sign - DTB. Oh yes, you will be reamed in divorce court, but the reaming will be worse the longer you leave it. Get out. Get out now.

Status
    Liked
    My last ex wife was a diagnosed BPD cupcake.

Prior to meeting her I never knew the term existed. I was totally clueless.
    I 've since done a huge amount of research on the topic.
    Shrink 4 Men had some of the best info.

All the true horror stories posted here of what ****s bad behavior does to men are just the start with a BPD woman.

Picture the lowest forms of AWALT behaviors you have read about or experienced.
    Equate that with the worst sunburn you ever had in your life.

Then realize that BPD is a magnifier. A lens to focus the suns burning rays directly on your brain.
    That's getting close to what its like to live with a BPD ****.
    All the nasty AWALT behaviors, only intensified and magnified to incomprehensible levels

To this day its a huge red pill for me to swallow. That I was so naïve and clueless.
    I still can't fathom that I earned the title of "abused husband".

Those days are over. I am once again a whole man.
    However now I'm classified by blue pillers as damaged by divorce.

We brothers at this forum know the truth.
    I'm leaned from my mistake
    I fixed it like a man does.
    I'm a lot wiser now.

**** you and your blue pill "damaged" shit

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    While Dr. Tara does post truth on her site....

She is still a gash, and the only reason a cum catcher ever tells the truth is to manipulate and/or extort, so until I know her angle, I'm still suspicious...

zed
    MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    It's amazing how they all seem to have gotten the exact same playbook isn't it?
    That is because they all share the same hive mind.

One of the best books on the "gender war" is actually a science fiction novel by Orson Scot Card called "Ender's Game."

Women really do share a hive mind. The biggest mistake men make is thinking of them as individuals.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by womanhater View Post

She is still a gash, and the only reason a cum catcher ever tells the truth is to manipulate and/or extort, so until I know her angle, I'm still suspicious...
    This is true brother. When I used to read her site I noticed that even though she can see through women, her earnest advice to all the broken men was - don't worry, the right woman who will love for who you are is out there waiting. It makes me think of chicks who "get it", the ones who see another woman crying or acting coquettish and know that it's bullshit and yet if you were to become entangled with one would reach right for that mother****ing playbook.

As Mr.Pho so famously said, it might take ten minutes or ten years but AWALT. The ****ed up, sad irony of all this is that hookers are the only honest women.

Status
    Liked
    I too agree what my brothers above advise. Shrink 4 Men has some valid info that helped me.
    However there is a theme of NAWALT at the site that is pure bullshit.
    I no longer believe in the NAWALT concept. Too much evidence to the contrary.

I tend to research many sources.
    I sift and sort information from many sources to arrive at a "truth" or mindset that works for me.

The biggest help I got from that site was the realization I was not alone.
    Much the same that this site does for me.
    Reading the plight of so many others cleared up a big question I had.
    Am I ****ed in the head? Or was my cupcake very close to pure evil?
    I have answered both those questions to my satisfaction.

I am now a divorced man GMOW. Happily ever after.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by womanhater View Post

What helped end my crazy relationship, which followed that playbook, was that I started going to a social worker to figure out why I was going crazy (that's what my ex convinced me). I swear to God and I'm not exaggerating the least... after seeing the SW three or four times she bluntly asked if she could sleep with me. So yes... AWALT

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Holy crap!

Point for point.

The only difference is mine started her tactics once we moved in together. But she did begin the crazy circus multiple times a day sex and bjs in between very soon into dating.

Status
    Liked
    However now I'm classified by blue pillers as damaged by divorce.
    I get that line a lot. It makes me laugh so hard they get a peculiar look on their face. Which makes me laugh harder.

When I can talk I say something like this : "I'm not broken and I am not damaged. I can see more clearly than I ever have in my life. Women are no longer a mystery and I don't want one. "...........................****s................. ........

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    WOW! Uh.........this needs to be required reading for every man out there that isn't a member of the 10% ****wits that women are giving 90% of the sex to. See an average man, spread the word. But for lurkers who have no sense of the dangers that await them, these play notes need to be broken down into even simpler terms that even the most unaware individual can attribute to what is detrimental for them. I'll run this down in multiple parts so you're not stuck in scroll-bar hell.

1. Keep your Mask on at All Times. When you first meet your new victim, tell him what a great guy he is. Tell him you admire his accomplishments. Bring out your fake self-confidence. Show him you are a resposible, rational, hard-working adult woman.

This really is the mindset of the majority of women out there. They know that men are conditioned by society to value women regardless of whether or not they even have any value. This allows them to mark their prey like a sniper marking targets on the battlefield. The target is in the crosshairs, and he doesn't even know it until the bullet goes through his head and his brains are laying splattered all over the divorce court ground. Men....don't allow yourself to be a target. Terrorists can only take your life. Women can take your soul!

2. Damsels in Distress are Hawt! Once you secure a relationship with your new victim, drag your ex-boyfriend through the mud. Tell the new guy all the horrible things your ex did to you. Don’t forget to tell your new victim that you stayed with your ex for so long because you “will do anything to make a relationship work, even if it meant wearing a frog costume for role play sex.” Use those exact words. This will activate his rescuer/fixer impulses and make him feel like you “need” him. Be sure to continue telling him how great he is using phrases like “soul mate” and “meant to be.” Love bomb! Love bomb!

Some men will do anything to run themselves up into the garden of eden that exists between a woman's legs. They'll agree with her about how bad her ex boyfriend was and will say I'd never treat you like that. It's this mindset that sets them up for failure. If she has a string of past relationships with losers, RUN....DONT WALK....run as far and as fast from her as you can!

3. Sex Bomb! Have sex with him ALL THE TIME. There is no better way to make a guy rationalize away the occasional slip-up or deviation from the plan than very frequent sex. In fact, tell him that you have a high sex drive and 2 times a day, every day, is how much you want it and that your ex-boyfriend couldn’t keep up with you. Also tell him that you’re fully aware that men have sexual needs and you will ALWAYS see that they are fulfilled. This is probably the most important step in cementing his connection with you, so do it every chance you get. Never forget: SEX IS A TOOL FOR CONTROL. Do NOT enjoy it too much, just pretend to enjoy it. You dont want to get attatched to sex with him because it will be phased out in a later step. You don’t want to jeopardize the most powerful tool of manipulation and control.

SEX IS A TOOL FOR CONTROL. And women work that tool like a ****ing mechanic. They'll tune your engine and make it run at peak performance. Then....when you're not looking, they'll go in and take out the spark plugs, the coil, and the ****ing starter. You're then left wondering why your engine no longer functions and you're too blind to realize that you've been turned into a ****ing lemon!

4. Rinse, Wash, Repeat and Put Him on a Long Silken Leash. Keep up steps 1, 2 and 3 for 3-4 months — depending on your victim’s level of co-dependency and the degree of dirty of sex you’re willing to have with him. Let him have some freedom to see his friends and pursue his hobbies, but don’t give him too much. If you were succesful in steps 1, 2 and 3, you shouldn’t have too much of a problem because he has probably started to think he loves “you” (or rather the false you) by now and won’t want to leave your side too often.

There are going to be plenty of men here on the forums that will be able to attest to how their former excrements were able to surreptitiously control them...and they probably didn't even recognize it. If she's really crafty, she'll keep the level of barking down quite a bit at you spending time with your friends until a certain point. And that point is coming right up.....

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    5. Let the Shit Tests Begin! This is where all your hard work and **** star sex will start to pay off. At this point, your new victim/boyfriend will probably be missing his friends because he hasn’t left your side for 2-3 months. This step has multiple parts:

a) Let him go have some guy time. DO tell him to have fun and that he deserves it. DON’T let him know that this will be a test of how attatched he is and how much shit he will take. This is a crucial test in preparation for the subsequent steps for control and manipulation.

b) While he is out with his friends, casually send him friendly, flirty, sexy texts. Watch for ANYTHING you can exploit, e.g., not returning a text fast enough, anything that could remotely mean that there is other women in his presence, etc. Also watch the clock to see if he gets back at the time he said he would. If he is more than a half hour late it gives you leverage — even if he called to let you know he would be late.

c) Once you “catch” him on something, call him out on it. Exaggerate what he did because it probably wasn’t bad enough to deserve what youre going to throw at him. Put him on the defensive in a way that he feels he must prove himself worthy to you.

d) Get mad at him in a text, on the phone or in person. Tell him you “don’t need this shit again,” (using a very subtle reference to your horrible ex-boyfriend — don’t worry, he’ll catch it). Then threaten to break up with him. Say something like ,”I don’t think I’m ready to be hurt again.” (Never forget that damsels in distress are hawt!)

e) If he agrees that you’re not good together and wants to break up, then you either didn’t use steps 1, 2 and 3 well enough or you need to find a new victim because this one is not codependent enough and is unlikely to play along with your script and shit tests.

f) If he says “No, I’m sorry. I really want to work things out,” congatulations! Now you can berate him for a few minutes until you feel he has apologized enough, and then have sex with him. This is key. You want him to link Compliance with Sex. Don’t worry this will be phased out later as well, leaving only compliance!
    This is like the dog on the chain leash tied to a concrete boulder in the ground. Dog sees a cat or rabbit running down the sidewalk and thinks....hey....prey.....and gives chase. Right as he thinks it's in his grasp...a BLINDING YANK snaps him back to reality and he realizes he's never going to escape his confinement and be the once grand land wanderer that he once was. It's a sobering reality that plays deeply cruel tricks on the mind.

6. Escalate Shit Tests and Commence Blame Shifting and Gaslighting (Squee! Squee!) Now is when your hard work really starts to pay off. Repeat step 5 for anything he does that you don’t like. There will probably be quite a few things you don’t like about him because everything you don’t like about yourself will be projected onto him. Just remember the simple formula: Compliance = Sex.

If he doesn’t do what you want, when you want, without question, get mad at him and blame him for making you unhappy and any other problem you can think of. For good measure, bring up past times he made you unhappy (this is also an excellent way to deflect and distract from your behavior because it keeps him playing defense).

Be sure to exaggerate what he did. If he points out that you said or did the same thing to him, tell him it never happened or you never said it. Another technique is saying, “It’s ok because Im a girl” (this is a variation of the old IDWIDI defense – “It’s different when I do it” – employing double standards is an immature, abusive woman’s prerogative!) Don’t worry, his rescuer/fixer impulses will divert all the blame from you to him for now.
    Ever hear the experiment of the frog in boiling water? Well, you're the frog....and the water was cold when you started. You started off feeling great because this was the best source of water you've ever encountered. However, what you didn't know was there was an underground volcano getting ready to erupt and scald you worse than being a test subject on the outer fringes of an atomic bomb detonation.

7. The Carrot and the Whip. At the 5 month mark, bring up a couple past relationships. Tell him they only lasted 6 months (*it doesn’t have to be true). Pretend to engage in self-reflection and say 6 months is the time that you usually realize you’re not into a guy anymore or that he started to annoy you or make you mad. To intensify the mindf*ck, tell him that 6 months is also when you really learn to trust a guy and love him. This will keep him on his toes and ensure he takes care of your every want and need. It will also scare him into thinking you might leave him and he probably doesn’t want to lose the daily hot sex.
    Now the real mind **** starts to begin. you're already hooked so you can't see any red flags. the red flags are now white....and you've surrendered. Any amount of male that might be in you has been squelched!

8. Put the Lid on the Cookie Jar Half-Way. After the six-month mark, reduce the sex to 3 times a week and tone it down a little. This is an “acceptable” and “normal” amount of sex for a “healthy” relationship. This will make him feel like the relationship is stabilizing and that this is how it will be for the duration. Continue the occasional rant along with the daily maintenance abuse like minor silent treatments, sarcasm, eye rolling and once every couple days, shrug off his attempts at affection to prepare him for the next phase.
    If she's any good, she has made the sex incredible and has you wrapped around her little finger. you no longer think with your brain now.....just your dick. If you need to know how bad this is, ask some of the men here on the forums about how thinking with the little head caused them nightmares that even Freddy Kruger wouldn't want to experience

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    9. Seal the Deal! Your main goal right now should be to move in with him. To ensure he is firmly and willingly under your control, tell him things he can do to make you happy (*they don’t have to be true). If done correctly, it will foster the false belief that as soon as he figures you out and proves his loyalty and devotion, you will be happy and the occasional rants and maintenance abuse will stop.

You want him to think your happiness is completely within his power to achieve and the reason you get mad sometimes is because of something he did. Tell him that moving in with him would make you feel happy and secure while simultaneously claiming you’re nervous and apprehensive because you’ve been left homeless in the past, thereby reminding him of your ex-boyfriends and giving his fixer/rescuer impulses man tingles.

This step should get you the key to his place within the next few months or weeks depending on your closing skills. If he starts to come to his senses too quickly after you move in, crank the FOG machine (fear – obligation – guilt) and say things like, “I knew this was gonna happen, I always get screwed over” and “I should never have moved in with you” and “Why didnt you tell me this before I moved in?”
    We're out of the frying pan now and into the fire tadpole. Once she moves in, she can claim your place as residence....in some states all it takes is one night. how do you work a subject? You get close to it. What's closer than moving in? They are exposed to your manipulation and mind **** on a daily basis. You don't really get any time away from it to even begin to possibly think "hey what's wrong with this picture".

10. Pee on his Territory. Once move in day arrives, assert your dominance and make him feel like a guest in his own home. If anything needs to be gotten rid of due to lack of space like furniture, appliances, bedding, etc., make sure he gets rid of HIS things. Tell him that there’s just not enough room for both your furniture and that your items are nicer. If he says he doesn’t want to get rid of something, throw a tantrum and tell him he isn’t committed to the relationship because he wants to keep HIS things and make you get rid of yours (i.e., play the victim).

Making him get rid of HIS things serves 2 purposes:
    1.If he is using your furniture, appliances, etc., you can guilt and berate him for not using them “properly,” breaking them, eating on the couch, etc., which gives you more control over him. Remember, everything he does is potential fodder for your grievance/hoop jumping list.
    2.If at some point he wants to escape you, he will have none of his own furniture, appliances, etc., which will make his escape more difficult.
    There's a reason we train animals not to piss in the house. While it may be their domicile, it is NOT THEIR TERRITORY! It is your territory. However, becuase you're so enamored with princess and hooked on the sex, you break out the carpet cleaner and scrub up the piss. You've just masked the symptom....you haven't addressed the problem.

11. Isolate, Isolate, Isolate! Cut off his support system. Now that you’re moved in, it’s time to prepare for the next phase. If your victim tries to see his friends or family, repeat step 6. You don’t want him mentioning your behavior to his friends and family and have him find out that it’s abuse. When he makes plans with his friends either get mad at him, use the silent treatment or guilt him by saying he cares about his friends more than you and wants to spend more time with them than with you. Alternatively, you could let him leave the house and then berate him using texts or phone calls while he is with his friends.

Using this tactic a few times will cause him to equate seeing his friends to doing something wrong and hurting you, which causes stress and anxiety for him. If he does see his friends, make sure you berate and guilt him the next day as well. Accuse him of hitting on women or going to the strip club behind your back. When he reminds you that he promised you he wouldn’t go to the strip club, deny that he ever made that promise.

If these tactics don’t work, turn him against his friends by telling him they treated you badly or said something about him behind his back (*this doesn’t have to be true). This will ensure that he only tries to see his friends once a month at most and when that happens just use standard maintenance abuse.
    our friends are always there for us when nobody else is. Are you going to be able to handle life without them? Do you really think any **** is worth turning your back on them? After she destroys you, they're going to be there to help you navigate the minefield of what used to be your life. If they're telling you she's bad for you, ****ING LISTEN TO THEM!

12. Crank the Dial on the FOG Machine. Once you’re moved in and your previous apartment or house is sold or no longer available, ramp up the FOG. Now that you have him under control and it is exponentially harder for him to break up with you or leave you since you live in his house, you can basically do anything you want. Par-tay!

Quit your job and either find a lazy part-time job or just don’t work at all. Don’t do any house work. The house might get cluttered, but he will eventually clean it for you. All you need to do is tell him you are going to clean it and he will believe you.

If he hasn’t said he loves you yet, use step 6 until he does. Once he does, tell him you love him every day, and drop him a few compliments here and there like, “You’re so handsome” and “You’re such a good boyfriend” (yes, even if you don’t mean it!)
    GAME, SET, MATCH!!!! If you've arrived at step 12, it's pretty much over. You're just about guaranteed to experience the life of Mad Max in the Road Warrior.

Steps 13 through 16 will just be measuring sticks as to how hard you will be destroyed when the day comes. Basically the only thing that can save you at this point is some kind of massive intervention i.e. she gets sick and dies...gets run over by a bus....or you actually grow a set of balls and do the most absolutely difficult thing you've ever done in your life....take your life back from a tyrant! You've got a mass grave with dead bodies littered everywhere like a picture out of Auschwitz to warn you about the perils you will face if you lose focus and let ****CAKE become a part of your life.

zed
    MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Never forget: SEX IS A TOOL FOR CONTROL. Do NOT enjoy it too much, just pretend to enjoy it. You dont want to get attatched to sex with him because it will be phased out in a later step. You don’t want to jeopardize the most powerful tool of manipulation and control
    I would not be surprised if the femborg puts her on trial for treason to Team Woman.

She nails it, over, and over, and over, and over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast