Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like the Disgruntled Gentleman has got some attention

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked

Looks like the Disgruntled Gentleman has got some attention

It Happened To Me: My Online Dating Profile Inspired A Whole Forum Thread Dedicated To What A ***** I Am | xoJaneUK

Explains the traffic spike....I wonderz if dem Fems are trying to register?
    Support MGTOW Forums, go GOLD

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacho Vidal View Post
    Explains the traffic spike....I wonderz if dem Fems are trying to register?

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    434 guests online right now!

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Sweet, she tried to comprehend my Wall Adjustment Factor. I'll note for future reference that I plan to apply for patent and trademark protection for this sophisticated, valuable system of analysis.

by 30 I’ll appear 38, and it’d be best if men just "****ed and chucked" me
    I stand by the accuracy of the Wall Adjustment FactorTM predictions.

Do people seriously use the Wall Adjustment Factor equation?
    I sure as shit do. Enjoy your cats!

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    absolutely ****ing AWESOME!!!!! Where the hell is Disgruntled? come on down here to the gulf coast my brother and let me buy you a beer. Isn't it amazing how the hamster can't stand having its true nature exposed!

What do you know, it was a whole forum dedicated to a "stupid **** on OkCupid" who just happens to be me! The Internet’s biggest and best men’s forum, Men Going Their Own Way, provides a safe space where these men can freely discuss how libtards (I think it stands for liberal retards) and feminists are conspiring to undermine their male privilege.
    there are a whole plethora of stupid ****s on OkCupid....the mere fact that you were picked is just happenstance. If it wasn't you, it would have been another stupid **** so don't consider yourself special hoe! And last time I checked, one of feminism's main goals is to undermine male privilege. You do'nt think we have no fault divorce, bankruptcy and infidelity to build the male race up do you? I didn't think so *****. BED! MADE! LIE!

Mr. Wombat begins his post by saying: “You’re an attractive, 24-year-old woman who is having the time of her life riding the cock carousel so being flaky is part of the norm, in fact, it’s so part of who you are, you put this in your profile.”
    It's time the truth start getting recognized. Way to go Mr. Wombat.

Mr. Wombat seemed to have formed his grievance against me initially based on the fact that I put a disclaimer on my OkCupid profile stating that I regularly ignore creepy messages and have no interest in exchanges of nude photos or threesomes.
    Here's where the hamster derails. We all know creepy messages and creeps to be mr. average who doesn't make her gina tingle. As for not wanting nude pictures or threesomes, again that's aimed at average men. Mr. Thug loser piece of shit hit her up for nude pics or a 3some and she'd do it in a heartbeat!

Shockingly, or perhaps un-shockingly, Mr. Wombat was not alone; 136 internet-users liked the thread, and 22 others contributed to the discussion
    We do love a good story here sweetheart. But we know yo uaren't happy because you didnt' make the front page of the ra ra ****hood magazine and instead have to settle with us. Boo ****ing hoo!

One user even predicts how I will age using a mathematical tool called the Wall Adjustment Factor. Here’s how it works -- my stated age is 24, I appear 30, 30 minus 6 is 24, and 6 divided by 24 is 25%. Therefore, any man who would date me must take into consideration my 25% Wall Adjustment Factor percentage; by 30 I’ll appear 38, and it’d be best if men just "****ed and chucked" me.
    The Wall Adjustment Factor....should be studied by men everywhere!

The members’ deep hatred of women became evident once I noticed that RedNova quoted Otto Weininger, an Austrian author who espoused the idea that “greatness is absent from the nature of the woman and the Jew (Otto Weininger, Sex & Character, p. 307).”
    So let's see.........with bankruptcy, soul raping, ass raping, paternity fraud, child alienation, infidelity, false rape allegations, false domestic violence allegations....why don't you tell me where the greatness factor in a woman is. At least the Jews have some redeeming values to them. What say you ****???

The Internet in all of its glory has provided outlets for all sorts of sociopaths and misogynists to express their views, and they have every right to do so. I’m not quite sure of the correct way to respond or combat the culture of misogyny that pervades society today; but I’ve decided I’m just going to continue to own who I am and what I want out of life.
    Hamster logic 101......if you do'nt understand it, try and attack the argument.

Status
    Liked
    Hahahahahaha.

You notice the desperation? Her whining about guys blowing her off is very telling.

Little Miss Feminist cant get Alpha cock during her peak fertility years!

Posting her cat in the article was icing on the cake.

Status
    Liked
    If cupcake is reading this now, I humbly apologise if I under-counted your cock count.

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    I think she's got her wires crossed cos wombat didn't post the thread, Disgruntled Gentleban posted it?

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/an...-45-678-a.html

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacho Vidal View Post
    I think she's got her wires crossed cos wombat didn't post the thread, Disgruntled Gentleban posted it?

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/an...-45-678-a.html
    I guess we can't expect reading comprehension to factor into her 'pity me' rant. She's too busy 'only living once!'

zed
    MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Sure glad registration is closed. The mods would have to get really busy with their troll-swatter.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    I think she likes us. We probably remind her of her last 30 boyfriends. Complete ass holes

Status
    Liked
    I felt shocked and violated. I’ll even admit that at first my self-confidence took a blow.
    That's probably quite similar to what tens of thousands of men go through each year at divorce court, when their beloved wife bails out of the marriage with another guy and takes the husband for everything she can get...

Cause and effect.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    TheDisgruntledGentleman wrote, “She definitely has the thousand cock stare going on.” He then provided his comrades with a direct link to my profile and admitted that he would consider "chucking one up me" despite my un-noteworthy appearance.
    I've not laughed this hard in months.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    Sure glad registration is closed. The mods would have to get really busy with their troll-swatter.
    actually i think it would be interesting to allow her to join and try and explain herself and see how much of a ****ing chuckle we get out of ****speak!

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Male lurkers, this is the reason you stop by so much, you get to see the stupidity of ****s in real-time. Just a week ago, a thread was written about a chick, who until now was just a number. But she felt it necessary to expose herself and make herself known to the same people who so thoroughly mocked her before.

This is how deep the rabbit hole of a females desperation for attention goes. She could've heard about the thread, read it, mumbled "****in' losers" to her self, and gone about her day...

But NOooo!

She had to write an article about it, no doubt to gain sympathy from her feminist lemmings, while at the same time getting a round two heapin' helpin' of mockery from us, doubling her attention quotient.

She is happier than a pig in shit right now.

Status
    Liked

fixin some typos

Giving any credit to characters like Mr. Wombat and RedNova is something we as strong ladies should never do. [Sure, what are you doing right now?] Sometimes I want to run through the streets eating jumbo slices of pizza after drinking too many gin and tonics, sometimes I want to yell at boys who ignore me[Sounds like men didn't get the memo that you are the centre of the universe -- everything should be about you] instead of telling me they aren’t interested[So they are rejecting you, and they are doing it wrongly because they do not bother to validate you by verbalizing they are rejecting you?], and sometimes I want to say that I like politics and cheese -- and that’s okay.
    Looks like she is trawling for attention. Remember guys: any attention is attention to a woman; if she cannot get positive attention, she will seek negative attention. For her, she is now elated, thinking how special of a snowflake she is.

Not!!!

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Her last two paragraphs:

"The Internet in all of its glory has provided outlets for all sorts of sociopaths and misogynists to express their views, and they have every right to do so. I’m not quite sure of the correct way to respond or combat the culture of misogyny that pervades society today; but I’ve decided I’m just going to continue to own who I am and what I want out of life.

Giving any credit to characters like Mr. Wombat and RedNova is something we as strong ladies should never do. Sometimes I want to run through the streets eating jumbo slices of pizza after drinking too many gin and tonics, sometimes I want to yell at boys who ignore me instead of telling me they aren’t interested, and sometimes I want to say that I like politics and cheese -- and that’s okay."

According to Dictionary.com, a sociopath is "a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience." Judging from their posts, Disgruntled Gentlemen and Nova likely are not criminals. What makes them "anti-social"? The fact that they are perceptive of the contradictions/BS that you and others write in your dating profiles or whateverthe**** else? The fact that they're actually willing to voice their thoughts?

The title of her piece: "It Happened To Me: My Online Dating Profile Inspired A Whole Forum Thread Dedicated To What A ***** I Am"

I say we ignore her. She already admitted her feelings were hurt by us before. If we merely go on a tangent about her being a *****, *****, etc., it will essentially be utilized as a means of demonizing MGTOW.

Again, ignore her.

Mara, no one cares.

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    She describes us as:

The Internet’s biggest and best men’s forum, Men Going Their Own Way, provides a safe space where these men can freely discuss how libtards (I think it stands for liberal retards) and feminists are conspiring to undermine their male privilege.
    Yet she is writing for a website which is all about:

xoJane.co.uk is where women go when they are being selfish, and where their selfishness is applauded.
    hmmmm....

And check out these article titles:

5 Things To Buy When You Find Out Your Son Has Been Texting Unwanted Pics Of His D#%k

Gay Raincoats: ****'s Most Searched Words

I'm a 32-Year-Old Woman With a Hickey And I Just Got Street-Harassed About It

Fat Dudes Are Hot

I Post Pictures Of Myself In My Underwear, Or Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Seeking Sexual Attention?

GATEWAY SEX: Because Touching a Butt Is Pretty Much the Same Thing as Boning

Come Fly With Me, I Promise Not To Break Your Penis

Everyone Got SO Mad At Me For Suggesting Penis-in-Vagina Sex Maybe Doesn't Feel That Great

Please Tell Me I'm Not The Only One Who Was A Total Perv As A Child

My Boyfriend Told Me He Could "Feel My Pubes" During Sex

I Got A "Conformity Ring" Just So People Would Believe I Am Engaged

That place makes us look pretty freakin mainstream in comparison!

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    The Internet’s biggest and best men’s forum
    Well, at least she got one thing right.

zed
    MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosopherStoned View Post
    Male lurkers, this is the reason you stop by so much, you get to see the stupidity of ****s in real-time. Just a week ago, a thread was written about a chick, who until now was just a number. But she felt it necessary to expose herself and make herself known to the same people who so thoroughly mocked her before.

This is how deep the rabbit hole of a females desperation for attention goes. She could've heard about the thread, read it, mumbled "****in' losers" to her self, and gone about her day...

But NOooo!

She had to write an article about it, no doubt to gain sympathy from her feminist lemmings, while at the same time getting a round two heapin' helpin' of mockery from us, doubling her attention quotient.

She is happier than a pig in shit right now.
    We really forked her dongle.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 06-13-2013, 07:20 PM
  2. 06-13-2013, 06:24 PM
  3. 06-13-2013, 06:09 PM
  4. 06-13-2013, 05:54 PM
  5. 06-13-2013, 05:40 PM
  6. 06-13-2013, 05:36 PM
  7. 06-13-2013, 05:06 PM
  8. 06-13-2013, 12:02 PM
  9. 06-13-2013, 07:31 AM