Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Female "MRA", attacks MGTOW.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked

Thumbs up Female "MRA", attacks MGTOW.

Men, please notice that she(and most women who describe themselves as an "MRA") totally place the blame on feminists, for women using the tools that feminists lobbied for, so women can attack men, and basically wreck all of civilization.

I suppose women are nothing more than leaves blowing in the wind. Even though the tools that feminists employ require a willing perpetrator, knowing full well what she is doing, perhaps not on a grand-scale, or in the long-term, but a woman knows full-well of the pain that she inflicts when she decides to "take him to the cleaners".

She then goes on to say that many MGTOW's hate women. Even though these are just men feeling the full range of human emotion, to a group of people that have been stabbing them in the back for decades.

Most female MRA's seem to be hell-bent to disassociate The Men's Movement with actual male, or female studied, and known behavior, and focus solely on the political, and legal issues. Despite the fact that sexual politics stem from male, and female psychology. The two are indistinguishable.

How convenient.

And one last tid-bit.

We did not ask for this nightmare system that these control freaks have created. We do not enjoy this.

But women have left us no other options.

Status
    Liked
    She is just upset that the slaves are leaving the plantation.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    May i qoute some fellow MGTOW here:

"I don't hate women, I just hate their bullshit."

Jso
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    I guess a female MRA is nothing more than a feminist who wants a man to pay for everything.

Status
    Liked
    I have no idea how she got to be so popular. A spiteful little wench with a "why don't you like me" complex, and from what ive seen, in the past, a large amount of vitriol for anyone who disagrees with her politically.

However, i do get a kick out of the comments on some of her vids basically telling her to **** off.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I listened to the first 2 mins of the vid. It just sounded like she was talking about incels not being MGTOWs because they were forced to do it. For the vast majority of us, it's a choice.

Besides, women speaking on behalf of men...? They can go **** themselves...

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Yeah yeah yeah. Nothing but a "NAWALT" rant combined with shaming tactics about our bitterness and paranoia. She need to preach that shit to AVfM because MGTOW don't wanna hear it. Sure, "not all women are like that". While some of us do understand this, we choose to abide by the HappyGhost grenade theory when dealing with women because it's always better to be safe than sorry. Miss Wooleybumblebee or whatever the **** your name is. Your chromosomes read xx. You do not face the same kind of dangers we face when dealing with women; therefore, you are not fit to speak on the matter.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Solve the problem of feminism first. Once you have done that, then come back and we will hear. You can not just, NOT remove the cause and EXPECT the effect to disappear.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    She says "you can't say xyz about women just because feminist say xyz about men". But over 70% of divorces are initiated by women, and if she has a college degree, then 90%. That's a ****ing massive number, especially with all these women going to college.

She doesn't seem to get the fact that not only are people avoiding marriage, but there's a lot of dating that needs to be avoided as well. Living together? Guess what, common law marriage. You're dating for a while and she's a single mom? Child support for being a father figure. Hell you can owe child support just for being put on a birth certificate. And don't even get me started with all those "oops" pregnancies. Oh and before I forget, the new thing right now, palimony. Alimony for ****ing dating someone. **** THAT.

Who cares if women are crazy or not, the system is ****ing one sided to such an extent that it's not even funny. It's like walking into a lions den after they've just been fed. They might not kill you, or they might, you won't know until it's too late.
    Last edited by TheManWithAPlan; 05-15-2013 at 08:05 PM.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Vagimony just for dating? Are you ****ing kidding me? Where in the **** is this happening?!?!?!!???

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Oh, an AVfM **** is bashing MGTOW. Imagine that...

Good to see Fidelbogen trying in vain to teach her hamster how to mimic human behaviors. Seems he's invested in keeping AVfM legitimate, unfortunately. Otherwise, I don't see how he'd think her worth the time and effort. I sure don't.

She made the video while sick - not a coincidence, and probably not even true. Just a female defense.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    A female MRA is like a Nazi gaining an American Sherman tank and then using it to blast at other American posts. They snaked their way into the MRA movement and are now using it against us because MGTOW is a fortress that they can't get into.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKK View Post
    May i qoute some fellow MGTOW here:

"I don't hate women, I just hate their bullshit."
    Yeah, but their bullshit comes directly from their brains so...

I'm long past caring about what these *****es accuse me of. I really don't give a shit and they can think whatever they want. If they accuse us of that, then that'll make more men who aren't aware of us think about how outrageous and emotionally charged that sounds. Women throw insults and words like "misogyny" around like its nothing because they simply use words to get what they want. Words are a tool of manipulation to them. To men, words are a way of getting a point across and they actually have meaning behind them when they speak. So, it'll entice these men who actually think there is any meaning behind the insult to come over here and check this place out.

Bad publicity is still publicity. We might get a few more men choosing to GTOW out of this ordeal.

I think it's more about actions than thoughts. Feminists and women can interpret what we say here in whatever way they want. But, notice how we all know what each of us talks about when we refer to feminism, the state, and misandry. That's all that really matters. We find something that connects our experiences together and we come to an understanding based on what we all know. When we act, we do so to enjoy our lives where we don't have to fret about what we said or what others think we said at least.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    MGTOW is NOT a philosophy based on hatred. It is based on love for oneself. It is the belief that YOU have value and that YOUR dreams and YOUR hopes are NOT to be discounted or subjugated to the whims of another.

MGTOW's love themselves enough to live their life FOR themselves.

And yes cupcake - ALL WOMEN SEEK TO DESTROY MEN'S LIVES!!!! Feminism is just the name given this behavior.

And avoiding women is not based on hatred but on self preservation.

ALL ****S ARE THE ENEMY AND WHO GIVES A **** IF THE ENEMY DISLIKES IT???!!! **** THIS ****!!!

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNova View Post
    ...Feminists and women can interpret what we say here in whatever way they want.
    Yes. Elsewhere.

The real backbone of the MRM is any and all places where men can assemble and organize without there having to be any discussion or interruption from women. Even having to consider adding a woman throws an otherwise solid team of men into a morass of lessened productivity and chaos. It's as mathematical as negative versus positive ions. The function of the molecular arrangement will take on a different character altogether.

With so many female-dominated and/or female-exclusive groups being started since the 60's, along with women invading male-dominated/exclusive groups, there's a general and natural Newtonian response: a return to male dominated/exclusive groups being allowed to exist and flourish.

The discussion of hatred and finding happiness and all that is just an ongoing comment on the friction itself. People bleating in confused alarm and gesturing towards the effects instead of the causes. It's all too easy to go after the whos than to fix the whats.
    Last edited by fairi5fair; 05-15-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    She says 'you're ignoring basic biology if you're adamantly refusing to ever be in contact with a woman in a relationship ever again,'

err... yes... what's so hard to understand about that and also, what's wrong with that? If a man refuses to get into a relationship with a woman then that's his choice, she seems to think 'refusing biology,' is somehow a bad thing and can't comprehend that anyone would want to actively reject it... no it's not.

The fact that we're open minded and intelligent enough to feel the biological pull and stick to what we believe despite temptation has been seen in some circles, like religious orders for example as the highest of spiritual ideals to aspire to... Not that I'm suggesting that MGTOW is specifically 'spiritual,' its just that if you believe something strongly, you more than often have the strength to stick to what you believe, not drop your deeply held beliefs when some one you are physically attracted to comes along...

None of us can truly 'ignore basic biology,' so what she's saying is wrong anyway but what we can do, is choose how we react to and deal with that biology... there is still one woman I fancy, even now, when I have intellectualized away all need for relationships in my life and as she works at the same place as I do then I have to see her every day but I have developed the strength of will to ignore those feelings through years of inner work and self consciously examining what my true wants and desires are in this life and for me the simple fact is that, political systems, feminism and the shoddy state of gender relations today, aside... it is still not to my benefit to allow such feelings to concern me...

I simply acknowledge that though I am biologically attracted to this woman, intellectually I must stand aside from what my biology would want me to do to focus on the longer term aspirations of my life and as a consequence, though I am perfectly able to deal with women in my day to day life and treat them with respect and civility, which is something I do and this is not an act (for I will name no woman an enemy unless she so makes herself one to me) it is generally how I believe I should behave in this life full stop, I keep my distance from this particular woman because I know to interact with her in any other manner puts me at risk of having the balance between my intellectual self and needs and the pull of my biology, fall back in the direction of hormonal attraction and the intellectual blindness that pandering to such emotions can cause to a man's reason.

Biology relies on this it seems, the total obsession with the person to whom the hormones have bonded you and as my stated aim is to avoid this in favour of intellectual pursuits then there is absolutely nothing negative about 'ignoring basic biology.'

She says that by being 'bitter' towards women and following this one viewpoint on woman that we are somehow cutting off potential opportunities to be happy (with a woman). Well again, this is meaningless rhetoric and completely misses the point that so many MGTOW have made with their stand against marriage and that is that this 'happiness with a woman,' has been tried by them and been proven to be false... it's like saying, "I survived that fall off the cliff by the skin of my teeth, but I want to try it again to see if something happens differently this time.."

No, MGTOW have realised through their circumstances that even though there may be some else out there who wouldn't put them through the hell that their ex partners put them through, it is simply not worth them trying again under the current political, social and cultural circumstances and those of us who haven't personally been through that hell, who have listened to the wisdom of our more experienced brothers and who can see for ourselves how much the world of relationships is tipped against us, know to that's wise not to ever allow ourselves to be put in the same circumstances as our unfortunate brothers have done.

It takes a smart person to watch another person put his hand in the flame and get burned and then say "oh, I'd better not do that then,' that is wisdom, only a moron would take the risk to see if he might not get burned himself.

It says something of the arrogance of women and their mindset that they think that 'happiness with a woman' is the thing that men should aspire to.. like we're not able to define the parameters of what we think happiness should be for ourselves.

Of course we all know why they promote this, it's in their own interests to, but yet it's this steadfast belief that to be fulfilled, to be a man, to fit in, then you HAVE to have a relationship... well no, I'm sorry but that's not true... I don't think it's 'sad' that MGTOW are missing out on some supposed 'true happiness' by avoiding relationships with women... relationships, like a lot of life these days can be taken or left behind, there is no real need to propagate your genetic line these days if you don't want to and lord knows if a few of us decide not to there will always be people who will because as she points out, it's biological nature for human being to do so...

I don't mind what people want to do with their lives, if they want to get married and have kids or whatever, then fine, go right ahead... but don't turn round and critisise a bunch of people who have come to the decision, freely and independently of their own accord to drop out... who cares if people haven't 'moved on from the hurt that was done to them,' maybe that's what is meant to be... you serve no interest trying to claim that MGTOW are somehow wrong for wanting to opt out... because hatred or woman, or whatever the reason, that's OUR CHOICE. Just as it's her choice to believe that marriage and relationships are a good thing, it's ours to believe that they're not because we just want to live life by our own ideals, and if other people agree with us, or are convinced by the evidence that they are presented with in the very nature of life in this feminist dominated world, then that's all fine and dandy to...

MGTOW is about freedom to choose without being pressured to fit into the mould that society and women expect of us... if I chose one day to abandon my MGTOW beliefs and ask this woman I know at work out, then it would be my choice to do so... but I am well armed with the knowledge I've learned from my life and from the MGTOW movement and therefore more informed of what the consequences could be if I choose to follow my biology.

Being a MGTOW though, I am 100 percent aware and I believe totally despite the shaming language and the accusations from those who would have me fall in line with what others do, that what I do with my life, is up to me... this is MGTOW at it's core... not the hatred of women... she talks about missing opportunities... maybe we are... but it is our choice to ignore those 'opportunities,' and we take full responsibility for that and don't need someone telling us 'oh there might be something else out there.' We go into this with our eyes open... determined to simply live as we wish and for ourselves, and that to me is the very definition of 'freedom.'
    Last edited by Kcorain130; 05-15-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by daves0311 View Post
    Vagimony just for dating? Are you ****ing kidding me? Where in the **** is this happening?!?!?!!???
    I was wondering the same. Is this for real?

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    We're outlaws. Josey Wales ain't coming down from the mountain.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by daves0311 View Post
    You can read more about it here.

Here's a pretty famous one. They were never married and had no kids. He's ordered to pay her $25,000 a month while she's going for $95,000 a month.

And one more just for fun.
    Last edited by TheManWithAPlan; 05-15-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast