Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smitten teen girls stir up #FreeJahar mania for Boston Marathon bombings suspect

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked

Thumbs up Smitten teen girls stir up #FreeJahar mania for Boston Marathon bombings suspect

Smitten teen girls stir up #FreeJahar mania for Boston Marathon bombings suspect

This love is terrifying.

Thousands of American teen girls are crushing on Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar “Jahar” Tsarnaev, 19 — and leading a social-media movement to exonerate him.

The swooning teens will not accept allegations that the bushy-haired college kid — whom they refer to by his nickname, “Jahar” — and his brother, Tamerlan, 26, killed three and maimed hundreds by setting off bombs at the April 15 race and killed an MIT police officer during the ensuing manhunt.

While some scrawl the hashtag “#FreeJahar” on their hands with markers, an 18-year-old in Topeka, Kansas, is going to the extreme — she wants the Dzhokhar’s words inked on her arm forever.

“Getting one of Jahar’s tweets tattooed on me tomorrow. Guess you could say I’m a #FreeJahar supporter,” “@keepitbluntedd” tweeted on May 7.

The tatted-up teen, Alisha, told The Post she’d soon put Tsarnaev’s April 7 tweet on her upper inside of her arm. It will read, “If you have the knowledge and the inspiration all that’s left is to take action.”

The waitress insists she believes Tsarnaev is innocent because the evidence against him doesn’t add up. She read through all of his tweets.

“He was just this pothead 19-year-old boy who didn’t care,” she said. “I don’t see it.”

She said she’s “[taking a] stand for what you believe in even if everybody else doesn’t believe it.

“We live in this country where we are innocent until proven guilty and it’s not our job to prove that he’s innocent. It’s the government’s job to prove that he’s guilty,” she added.

She says she’s not a groupie.

“I feel like he doesn’t have a voice. Somebody needs to stand up for him and not the little high-school girls who just think he’s cute,” Alisha said.

“@FreeJahar97,” who identified herself on Twitter as “Gianna,” a 16-year-old with “big boobs,” likened Tsarnaev to a heartthrob.

“Yes i like Justin Bieber and i like Jahar but that has nothing to do with why i support him. I know hes innocent, he is far too beautiful,” she tweeted on April 25.

Another fan is Ariel Barnes, 19, of Columbus, Ohio, unemployed and hoping to snag a job at Walmart, has never met Tsarnaev.

“I try to make it a point that I’m not a fangirl,” Barnes said. “I feel like he’s my brother.”

As “@Shadowlily1993,” she tweeted to critics: “Yall can judge me as much as you want. I’m on his side. This kid needs people behind him. . . . I hope to meet him one day he fascinates me.”

On YouTube, she compiled a playlist inspired by Tsarnaev’s tweets that includes Death Cab for Cutie’s “Tiny Vessels,” Jay-Z’s “99 Problems” and Wiz Khalifa’s “Mezmorized.”

A Tsarnaev pal from Chelsea, Mass., Troy Crossley, 20, refers to supporters as “family.” He now has 16,333 followers on Twitter.

“I feel like I am a family member of him and I don’t understand the girls who do that, especially with him being suspected as a terrorist,” Barnes added.

“A lot of his Twitter posts come from lyrics of a song. That’s just me figuring out the songs and trying to widen my musical taste,” Barnes said.

Other videos include “Jahar’s ****,” a clip of bumblebees getting busy and one repost of the teen dancing.

“Jahar is only six days older than me and it just really hurts to think that someone my age that has so much potential and was so happy to be a US citizen would do something like this,”

A Facebook group, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Free Jahar Movement, has more than 6,000 followers. A post on its page asks whether the brothers were “actors” who believed they were taking part in an emergency drill at the marathon.

Dzhokhar has inspired anonymous authors to pen steamy online fan fiction, as well.

On Wattpad, “Stringcheesekitteh” wrote the three-part story “Tsarnaev,” set in the prison medical facility where Dzhokhar is being held. In the tale, a young resident psychiatrist finds herself mesmerized by his eyes — and flirting with danger.

A Facebook group, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Free Jahar Movement, has more than 6,000 followers. A post on its page asks whether the brothers were “actors” who believed they were taking part in an emergency drill at the marathon.

Dzhokhar has inspired anonymous authors to pen steamy online fan fiction, as well.

On Wattpad, “Stringcheesekitteh” wrote the three-part story “Tsarnaev,” set in the prison medical facility where Dzhokhar is being held. In the tale, a young resident psychiatrist finds herself mesmerized by his eyes — and flirting with danger.

The author wrote that the story was not meant to “offend anyone” and did not express “strong sentiments for or against the suspect.”

Anonymous works on Pastebin.com include fantasy sex and romance scenes with the terrorist.

One scribe imagined Tsarnaev having one last moment of intimacy before getting arrested.

“He kissed your neck, sucking on it to leave his mark, biting down on it every now and then,” reads one scene set just before his arrest.

Another tale imagines the day he is set free.

“ ‘I missed you like hell. I was a mess without you, don’t ever leave me please,’ I said as I bought [sic] my fingers up to his ear, running them through his curls.”

Tsarnaev’s looks and online persona — his joking tweets, photos and a video clip of him dancing — are candy for his worshippers.

On Instagram, “Izzyperez007,” posted a collage of Dzhokhar. “Love you Jahar and support you!!” the user gushed.

When commenters called her “crazy” and “obsessed,” she wrote, “I am going to make shorts that say #FreeJahar on my butt,” she wrote in comments.

On Instagram, “_saraforjahr_” keeps a daily countdown of the days left until Tsarnaev’s May 30 hearing. On Thursday, she posted a shot of Tsarnaev’s mop of curls flopping as he wrestled another boy. “He will be free whether the government likes it or not!” she wrote.

Tumblr blogs are springing up, too. Justice for Jahar is decorated like a teenybopper mag, with a collage of his pics with the words “luv u,” “perf,” and “fab” in pastel pink embellishing it.

The blog is designed by a young woman in the Netherlands. She declined an interview.

One Twitter user “@freejaharlove” on Friday tweeted, “#FBI please put me inside prison with Jahar I cannot tolerate you lies anymore.” The tweeter also waxed poetic, writing, “I am only the dust on my Lover’s (Jahar) path and from dust I will rise and turn into a flower.”

Online messages encourage supporters to write to Tsarnaev at Devons Federal Medical Center in Massachusetts.

Girls crazy for killers is not uncommon, says Sheila Isenberg, author of “Women Who Love Men Who Kill,” noting serial killer Ted Bundy had his share of fans.

“Ted Bundy had a huge coterie of groupies. Young women, teenage girls, women in their 20s, who went to court everyday, and followed his trial,” Isenberg said.

“Jahar has his groupies because of social media. They are able to get in touch with each other and whip up a frenzy about him,” she said.

Sooner or later, Isenberg said, young women will find ways to directly correspond with him — either attracted by the upper-hand position in the relationship or the 15 minutes of fame it’ll bring.

“It’s easier to get a date with this Jahar guy than it is with Leonardo DiCaprio.”“It’s nota normal healthy thing just to make sure he gets a fair trial to tattoo the words of a the Boston Bomber on your body,” Isenberg said

Smitten teen girls stir up #FreeJahar mania for Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - NYPOST.com

- And so it begins....

Status
    Liked
    If there was ever a BIGGER red pill than this one,I dont know of it.Gentleman,read and truly learn what we are dealing with here.

Status
    Liked
    I'm not sure what's more sad. That women act like this, or the fact that I'm not the least bit surprised anymore.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    And then the awkward, sex-starved teenage boys see women throwing themselves at terrorists and mass murderers...

The feminist dogma that men are violent is self-fulfilling prophecy. Remember the story of the female prison guard who is having some murderer's baby? There are countless other similar stories.

It's still my all-time favorite hamsterism: women blame men for behaving violently, or for ruthlessly attaining power and influence, or for not being committed to one woman at a time. However, these are exactly the traits that make them wet, the exact kinds of men they want to make more of. A man who's brutish, materialistic, and who sleeps with as many women as he can is exactly what women want plugging their muffs. No matter what monthly rhetoric comes out of their mouths, these are the sorts of men they want in their mouths. A man who's a pacifist, a liberal Marxist with an art/poetry/etc degree, and who remains completely committed to one woman at a time can only hope to stay interesting to women who look like Andrea Dworkin.

Feminism is really a pity party for women who have to settle for "less" than brutish, materialistic, PUA-like womanizers. They're either too fat, too ugly, or too ****ed up in the head. The only thing they hate worse than attractive, successful men is attractive women who can manage to catch a sustained look from the eyes of attractive, successful men.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Such is the moral relativism of the female mind.

Remember, to be unconditionally forgiven by females for terrorism causing death and mutilation to men, children and women, just follow these simple steps:

1. Be handsome
    2. Be attractive
    3. Don't be unattractive

As for what I think of these bimbos and their "thoughts" on the matter of murderer Tsarnaev.

Last edited by GT66; 05-12-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    women blame men for behaving violently, or for ruthlessly attaining power and influence, or for not being committed to one woman at a time. However, these are exactly the traits that make them wet, the exact kinds of men they want to make more of

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    To the trad-cons, LEOs, prosecutors, govt. officials, and church pastors: these are your 'angelic' daughters.

To the boys and young men who foolishly follow society's definition of a 'good man:' these are your future wives.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Wow.

They're all flocking to this alleged mass-murderer because they KNOW he's not nice...

Fairi5fair sums up my thoughts precisely..

Status
    Liked
    On the positive side lets hope this guy knows that there is now an almost unlimited supply of teenage pussy available to him.........if only he was not in prison, with no chance of being found innocent, with no chance of parole ...........and the only sex he is going to be getting for the rest of his miserable life is taking it up the ass by Bubba and his fat cell mate friends.
    Last edited by EternalBachelor; 05-13-2013 at 02:24 AM.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Meh... this is about as shocking as my 0800 bowel movement...

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidKevin View Post
    I'm not sure what's more sad. That women act like this, or the fact that I'm not the least bit surprised anymore.
    Yes, it's absolutely disgusting isn't it? I remember reading similar stories about the Aurora, CO shooter.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Wow. Just....wow. I don't have the words.

My country is doomed.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    "Oh, he's such a handsome, man, a tortured soul, an individual who didn't fit in, I can change him" etc etc...

"He's too handsome to be a terrorist?"

Seriously? The nature of women aside, how dumb, how hormonally blind do you have to be to not see that an evil act is an evil act, no matter how good looking the person who committed it is... some serious hormonally induced stupidity in this article...

There's liking 'bad boys,' and then there is falling in love with an evil man who has actively hurt people, not 'might hurt people because he's a bad boy,' actively hates and is willing to hurt others because of it... I bet none of these girls have asked themselves, "how would I feel if I or someone I knew was affected by the attack?"

I can see this is going to cause controversy in the US of A when those different groups collide... I foresee a lot of 'concerned' parents calmly trying to talk their children into seeing common sense, ie don't worship a ****ing terrorist! and tearful adolescent cries of 'you don't understand me, why do you hate him! etc... god, what a nightmare for you all over there... though I wouldn't be surprised if some of our dumb teens in Europe got caught up in it as well...

The world turns, history repeats itself and humanity reveals itself to be dumb as **** as it always has been...

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    hang on... this isn't from the onion is it?

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlightning View Post
    To the trad-cons, LEOs, prosecutors, govt. officials, and church pastors: these are your 'angelic' daughters.

To the boys and young men who foolishly follow society's definition of a 'good man:' these are your future wives.
    I would quote you a thousand more times but I suspect the mods would take exception to that.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Where are these girls parents?

Oh thats right, mom divorced dad. Daughters are twitting and moms on face book.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I'm going to be my usual straightforward self on this:

He looks like a *****. It wouldn't surprise me if he wore girl pants and had a girl belt with all kinds of sparklies on it.

And these dumb little ****s are going completely ape over him.

I'm reminded of the oldest stepmonster, before she turned into a total ***** (at least, I'm pretty sure it was before that). She was the same way: she thought guys that wore girl pants, mascara, etc., were HAWT. She wasn't the only one her age, in the area, that was attracted to this type of 'guy', just the only one who lived in my house. Now I see this story that there are far too many (I don't know how many, nor do I give a shit) girls saying that the bombing suspect is HAWT.

It's a pretty common theme, girls thinking that effeminate males are 'hawt'. Sure, there are still the football ****s, and the ****s for musicians, and the regular old **** ****s, but it seems like the number of ****s being ****s for guys that look like girls has increased drastically.

Unless maybe they're not ****ing them? I don't know. The stepmonster started out as a **** for musicians, then just went **** ****. She'd **** anything with a hard dick, as long as he was dirty and didn't have a job or much chance at a future that didn't involve couch surfing at friends' homes or living in his car. Last time I saw her, she hadn't gotten over the effeminate male kick, though.

Thanks to the red pill, I understand a lot more about the nature of women. But I can't for the life of me remember anything about them being attracted to *****males. Thug cock, yes. Weaklings that they can sponge resources off of while ****ing the thugs, yes. Males that look like females....not so much.

Are they all, deep down, lesbians until they start riding the cock carousel hard? Is that perhaps why the younger females really go for the creeps that wear girl pants?

If so, is this another thing we can lay squarely at the feet of feminism? Prior to feminism, a guy that wore girl pants and mascara would have gotten the shit kicked out of him. Right or wrong, that's just the way it was. If he didn't, he sure as hell wouldn't have had girls lined up by the hundreds to let him sniff their wet panties.

And yet, this *****male (who is accused of murdering several people, let's not forget) has them flocking to him for that very reason. He looks like he has a mop on his head, and he's got a weak, feminine face, and there are thousands of dumb ****s who would throw themselves at him if they could.

It would be easy to say that it's because he's a criminal and women are fundamentally stupid, and that's why they're doing it. He's not a criminal until he's convicted, remember, though sadly I think we all know how this is going to turn out. "Fair trial" my ass, he's already been convicted, all that's left is Kangaroo Kourt and sentencing. Back on point, though, even if he wasn't a criminal, even if evidence had turned up that showed he was innocent of everything except overstaying a visa, and he was being held until he could be deported, I think we'd STILL see this kind of campaign from these dumb ****s, simply because he's "hawt".

Since I don't make a habit of studying feminism, I don't know if it's minions are actively trying to get women to become fishmongers, but I DO think that all this "Girl don't need no man", "Girl you can do anything you want", "You GO grrrll!" and "Grrl pwrrr!" bullshit is having exactly that effect. Young females, who are even more impressionable than their older counterparts (and THAT is really saying something) hear these bullshit words, and maybe they're getting it in their heads that female traits and appearance are the ONLY traits and appearance that are desirable. Thus we see them thinking effeminate males are 'hawt'. Of course, after their hormones start really raging, they climb on the cock carousel and **** any thug that comes along, but until they're into their ride, they go for *****males like the bombing suspect and all the dirty, girl pants-wearing, makeup-caking, pathetic excuse for a male dirtbags that the stepmonster used to "date".

Sometimes I'm really, really glad to be in my 30's. I'm really looking forward to that decreased libido that's supposed to happen any day now. It will be wonderful to not have ANY need or desire for women. Pretty much every day there's something else, something like the story in the Post, that proves once again everything I've learned about female nature and psychology over the last few months.

How many of us are looking forward to the invention of artificial wombs, and the Japanese perfecting their sex robots? My hand is in the air on that one. Those two inventions will spell the beginning of the end of human females. And neither of them can come soon enough.

Status
    Liked
    Big surprise. [sarcasm] Don't worry, it's all the fault of the Patriarchy. [Even more sarcasm]

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by daves0311 View Post
    I'm going to be my usual straightforward self on this:

He looks like a *****. It wouldn't surprise me if he wore girl pants and had a girl belt with all kinds of sparklies on it.

And these dumb little ****s are going completely ape over him.
    This reminds me of the 'Dandy,' one of the seven types of seducers that Robert Greene documented in his book, The Art of Seduction

To quote Greene:

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidKevin View Post
    I'm not sure what's more sad. That women act like this, or the fact that some men still keep getting surprised.
    Fixed it for ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast