Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny MGTOW Situation in Japan

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked

Funny MGTOW Situation in Japan

The Red Pill Room: Men 2020: The Real Story

Looooooong post, but VERY funny stuff in a ‘red meat for MGTOW brothers’ sort of way!

Here is a slightly less long-ish but HILARIOUS excerpt:

Excerpted from the Manosphere book:

The Sōshoku-kei

“A 2010 survey in Japan revealed that over 1/3 of Japanese men viewed themselves that way. Among men in their 20s and 30s, over 70% do.

Philosopher Masahiro Morioka redefined sōshoku-kei danshi as men who are "the nice guys of a new generation who do not aggressively seek meat, but instead prefer to eat grass side by side with the opposite gender." A nation of docile, non-aggressive men completely content not to ogle women in public, but do it in the privacy of their cubes on their iPhones. The feminist utopia.

So how are the women of Japan greeting this phenomenon? According to traditional feminist ideology, they should be welcoming it with flowers, relieved that, at long last, the power of the hated traditional Japanese patriarchy is broken and women can assume their proper role as co-rulers over the placid island domain. Right? Women should be in a rape-free, utterly fearless state of gender freedom.

Only . . . not so much.

Japanese women are not amused by the sōshoku-keidanshi. In fact, they’re pretty pissed off. Instead of leaping for the golden opportunity to achieve and succeed in one of the biggest post-industrial economies in the world that this should be providing them, as feminism said they should, Japanese women are bitter about the fact that they have virtually no hope of having children.

And you thought Western women are having a hard time finding decent husbands.

The men they meet might be interested in a platonic date, but trying to get them to initiate sex is difficult, if not impossible. Sōshoku danshi are the ultimate Beta orbitors . . . only they don’t really ever want to land.

Why are the sōshoku danshi instructive? Precisely because Japan is one of the biggest post-industrial economies in the world. Japan has pioneered much of what we can expect socially, in the context of the post-industrial economy. You can look at the metropoli of Japan and see the way things will eventually look in America. And while it might be an ideological victory for feminism, it would be really, really bad for women in general.

The herbivores have taken the Puerarchy to its logical conclusion. They grew up as the sons of the 1980s salariman, the loyal and hard-working company men who built Japan into the financial, industrial, and technological powerhouse it is today. They also spent the vast majority of their time at work while their lonely wives browbeat their children into preparation for the all-important college exams. For cultural reasons, the sons got the lion’s share of this attention. And the pressure.

The sōshoku danshi have withdrawn their participation in greater Japanese society, because they see no incentive to pursue the traditional marriage and family. Their distant, overworked fathers provided no guidance or impetus for having a family. Their economy and the spoiled, entitled nature of Japanese girls have given thesōshoku danshi no incentive whatsoever to procreate. None.

The extra demands a wife and children place on a Japanese worker are tremendous, and social expectation mandates that he work his ass off to support them. The sōshoku danshi is utterly disillusioned with the highly structured, highly gendered achievement, the high expectations of Japanese women, and far more content to pursue quiet hobbies and masturbate than actually go on a date.

That’s a bigger deal than it might seem. The Japanese have been the leaders in masturbation technology for decades – we had a short-lived dominance due to the Fleshlight, but after thatJapan blew us away with the Tenga.

The Tenga, for the uninformed, is a disposable egg-shaped plastic male masturbator that you can buy in a vending machine for a couple of bucks, use a dozen times and then throw away. The Tenga egg comes in many different styles, offering different types of stimulation, but one thing is agreed among all who use them: it’s a better blowjob for a cheaper price than you can get anywhere.

The Tenga allows the sōshoku danshi – or any man – a way to slip away, knock one off, and get back to work without the necessity of a woman involved. It’s cheap, it’s convenient, and it won’t insist on wearing your sweaters. And it’s getting more sophisticated every iteration. The device has such an appeal that the government is considering regulating them, to help encourage the birthrate.

That’s important. Japanese women aren’t the only ones upset with thesōshoku danshi. The phenomenon is having real social repercussions. It’s such a big deal, in fact, that the Japanese government is actively trying to discourage sōshoku-kei behaviors, because it’s leading to a dramatic decline in the birthrate.

And if they can’t sustain the birthrate, then the weight of caring for the Japanese elderly will fall to a smaller and smaller number of working Japanese. So the Japanese government has offered generous cash rewards and tax incentives for young couples to marry and have babies.

Which puts the average young Japanese woman in the unenviable position of having to work to pay taxes to subsidize some other woman’s ability to have kids.

Think about it: you have to do overtime to keep your expensive apartment, but the girl down the hall gets time off and extra money to raise her new baby, since she actually found a husband. Andyou’re paying for it. Bitter, yet?

The sōshoku-kei are particularly instructive because they have, for all practical purposes, totally invested in the feminist ideal of true equality between the sexes. They have institutionalized Betadom. They have done their best to remove the complicating influence of women from their lives. And they have succeeded, regardless of what it does to Japanese society.

In the ultimate passive-aggressive protest against the social expectations, the sōshoku danshiare doing the bare minimum of what is required of them and spending the rest of the time playing video games or whacking off to **** or watching tv or on the internet. Anything but going out and talking to girls.

So what’s a girl to do? Go to a prostitute.

Well, kinda. While the Japanese hostess bars are pretty well-known to Western businessmen, they’re specific to that clientele. Native Japanese men go to similar places, but reserved for Japanese only. It’s not personal, it’s not racist, it’s just . . . well, it’s just Japanese. Some of these parlors are merely entertainment, some are involved in some kind of paid prostitution. But recently a new kind of hostess bar has arisen, one designed to cater to desperately horny and romantically forlorn young women.

These bars hire well-built Alpha studs to linger and play “host”. For a fee a woman can have the “boyfriend experience”, an attentive man who listens to her and flatters her and pays her attention. And she buys champagne. A lot of highly overpriced champagne. Between the fees and the drinks, a young woman can drop a thousand dollars in a night if she isn’t cautious. If you feel outraged by the cold manipulations of American PUAs, ladies, consider these fellows.

They’re handsome, they’re hunks, and they usually grow to despise the girls they’re paid to flatter. American PUAs have nothing on the brutally cold way these men abuse the affections and expectations of vulnerable young girls.

It’s not unheard of for these girls, many of whom think it’s hopeless for a real, regular boy to find her attractive with the lure of the sōshoku kei on the horizon, to run up debts to these bars in the tens of thousands of dollars. Often they must become prostitutes themselves to have any hope of paying off the debt.

Ironically the girls who needed to pay to get a handsome boy’s attention end up getting paid to give head to sweaty old businessmen their fathers’ age.

The next generation of Japanese will be much, much smaller, and the result of the few “carnivores” who managed to have kids. Think about it: really smart, really aggressive, really rich Japanese kids who suddenly have twice as much room on their island as their grandparent's generation, giant robots . . . and a lot of aggression to work out.

(I'm sure that will end well.)”

Popcorn? CHECK Binoculars? CHECK Marshmallows for roasting? CHECK

Burn it!

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    The part I liked the best.

"The extra demands a wife and children place on a Japanese worker are tremendous, and social expectation mandates that he work his ass off to support them. The sōshoku danshi is utterly disillusioned with the highly structured, highly gendered achievement, the high expectations of Japanese women, and far more content to pursue quiet hobbies and masturbate than actually go on a date."

Rings true for me most of the time at the end, and certainly all the time at the beginning....now to find me a Tenga....

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    A long read, for sure, but entertaining and informative.

Status
    Liked
    As docile as these herbivore men seem, the unspoken reason why they choose to live their lives as they do is dynamite.

Why do these men not chase women in the rat race? Because they see the sole value of a female in her gash and technology gives them a decent enough substitute for said gash to comfortably drop out.

It's this painful implication that is driving women nuts. Yes, dear ****s, you are generally so toxic, so insufferable, so obnoxious that an entire generation of men gladly opts for the mechanical blowjob and the digital quickie just to avoid dealing with you.

To make matters worse for the ****s, these men actually seem happy. They don't resemble the browbeaten, broken husband carrying shopping bags for his harpy wife. Much rather, they remind us of the serene, equanimous spirit of the Buddha. Feminists like to slander MGTOWs as angry losers with pussy envy, but that obviously doesn't apply to these men. They just don't care anymore.

In Japan, women are currently losing big time against disposable toy eggs. The gender war will be won without a single shot fired.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    When they say Japanese women are desperate, they're not kidding. Last year I spent a month working alone, in the middle of a huge field, with a young woman from Kyoto. There was nothing for us to do but pick flowers and talk to each other, and talk we did. A couple years before that, I was co-managing a pig farm and hired a young Japanese exchange student to do some menial work like cleaning buckets, painting fences, etc. She helped for about six weeks before going back to school.

Both of them were attractive early 20's women, and both of them were absolutely starved for male attention. Forlorn is an excellent word to use in describing them. I'm not just talking about sexual attention, either. Just looking them in the eye and acknowledging them was enough to make them glow. This tells me that Japanese herbivore men are some hardcore, no bullshit-taking instruments of societal destruction.

I've not even been to Japan, but I love it. Japan is real world verification that everything we say about MGTOW, and what it will accomplish, is correct.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Game, set, match! We western MGTOWers are merely playing 'amateur hour' compared to our Japanese brethren....

Respect...
    Last edited by TheDisgruntledGentleman; 04-20-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Once again, Vic, you have managed to cheer me up when I needed it most.

Spectacular find. Tonight I am going out for sushi and will toast these sōshoku-kei and their heroic cultural achievements.

Sorry to hear your troubles, young ladies of Japan. Shigata ga n'ai.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Japanese MGTOW show us how it is done.

I've read about how the Imperial Japanese army was the most fiercely loyal army in the entire Second World War.

When they find a cause, they sure as hell know how to stick to it.

bob
    Banned

Status
    Liked
    I'm surprised that the Japanese gov't doesn't subsidize woman to be artificially inseminated and raise the kids - unless it's just too impossibly expensive.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Thats some serious consideration and engineering going into an oriental wank.

Funny MGTOW Situation in Japan-tenga2.jpg

Funny MGTOW Situation in Japan-tenga.jpg

Last edited by AdTheBad; 04-20-2013 at 09:10 PM.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Go Japanese brothers!

Which puts the average young Japanese woman in the unenviable position of having to work to pay taxes to subsidize some other woman’s ability to have kids.

If it's unenviable for a woman, why would it be anything else for a man?

That one sentence explains the entire phenomenon - and why the rise of the welfare state will be promptly followed by its decline.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by AdTheBad View Post
    Thats some serious consideration and engineering going into an oriental wank.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tenga2.jpg 
Views:	821 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	3038

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tenga.jpg 
Views:	1035 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	3039

Only thing is that when I had my flesh light (which I throw away thinking I wouldn't need it in favour of my ex-gf *FACEPALM*) I used that mother ****er 100's of times...this bloody thing costs the same amount almost but it says expected life of only 50 uses? I guess 2$ a wank is ok if its good....may just stick with buying a new **** star flesh light or some shit...

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Ah, yes. The land of the Rising Sun, its always tomorrow there, so we can always look to them to see what the future holds. I don't think that Westerners as a whole can really adopt this philosophy. Most people like to see themselves as take charge hunter types, and won't stop playing the game so easily.

Although I will say that this solidifies an idea that I've had for some time.

Notice how the feminists used aggression and dominance to reach their place today. The more masculine shrews and tomboys pushed the legislation and played sports, while the more "feminine" ones wore their victimhood on their sleeves while fighting to make whoever they can pay for their perceived slights.

Today the pendulum is very much swinging in their favor, however there is always a need for balance. Men are figuring out when a system is attacking the ones who are dominant, the counter is to become passive. They are using their labor for themselves and learning that they can enjoy life without women. Notice how they mentioned that they are establishing platonic relationships without sex. Yes, these dudes are friend zoning *****es over there.

So in order for men to regain a semblance of peace in their lives, they had to pick up the exact kind of power that women abandoned. You're right, Vic. This is funny.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Hmm, I guess I'll only be able to buy stock in their company. I don't think they have those in my size. :/

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Shit this video is filmed in 2004, I would only guess what is happening there now !

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    The position signs are a riot:

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneTrooper View Post
    Shit this video is filmed in 2004, I would only guess what is happening there now !

Interesting to watch, loved the part of women being the primary initiators of divorce, AWALT, and the tables are completely turned there. Man talk about an advanced response to Pheminisim
    Last edited by sirreaper; 04-21-2013 at 01:45 AM.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Similar to LoneTrooper's clip, I recommend the documentary 'The Great Happiness Space' about these host clubs for lonely women. It warmed my heart to see love-starved women fleeced out of thousands of dollars by these emotional prostitutes.

Status
    Liked
    You do not know how happy this makes me feel. I have a strong affinity for the land of the Rising Sun and their culture.

As someone above already said when the Japanese do something, they do it big.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosopherStoned View Post
    Ah, yes. The land of the Rising Sun, its always tomorrow there, so we can always look to them to see what the future holds. I don't think that Westerners as a whole can really adopt this philosophy. Most people like to see themselves as take charge hunter types, and won't stop playing the game so easily.
    Everyone's going MGTOW it's just that some are ahead of the curve. Look at China, huge population, tons of extra men, yet 30% of women in China are "leftover women". India is in the same boat population and extra men wise, but it lacks MGTOW.

We'll get there, don't worry. We're not up to 70%, but give it another 10-20 years and we'll be there.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast