Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do when friendzoned !

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked

What to do when friendzoned !

If you are not ****ing you're ''girlfriend '' ! You are hers girlfriend.
    You may just as well wear dress if you hang out with females that are not sexually attracted to you !

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    What to do when you get friendzoned?

Fuuuuuuuuck, that's easy:

CELEBRATE!

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneTrooper View Post

If you are not ****ing you're ''girlfriend '' ! You are hers girlfriend.
    You may just as well wear dress if you hang out with females that are not sexually attracted to you !
    The picture says it all! Walk away unless you WANT to be an emotional tampon.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    What to do when you get friendzoned?

Fuuuuuuuuck, that's easy:

CELEBRATE!
    This ^^^^

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneTrooper View Post
    Exactly right. Sever all contact.

Status
    Liked
    Wait until a few years down the line when all the bad boys have left, you bump into her in the street and she's wheeling around her child by herself with the 'proud single mother' sticker on the side of the pushchair. Look at it and go 'what an ugly baby, must take after the mother, i'm off to buy a ferrari', never look back..

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    That picture is right on. I did the friendzone/emotional tampon thing a lot in my youth. Most young people are dummies...thinking that if they listen well enough, that she'll part her legs and let you get that poon. lol.

Status
    Liked
    Well, aren't you guys terrible! Why don't you appreciate the womyn for their amazing personalities?

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    The only time I thought a woman had a good personality is when she was trying to hook me. When I friend zone them their true nature comes out.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Friend Zone= Get-Out-of-Jail Free card. You just don't know it yet....

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by toadman View Post
    Friend Zone= Get-Out-of-Jail Free card. You just don't know it yet....
    Amen to that brother!

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    What to do when friendzoned !-tunnel_of_just_friends.jpg
    What to do when friendzoned !-friendzone_girl_simple_vector_wallpaper_by_rasondesign-d4ns9pz.jpg
    What to do when friendzoned !-3orvgp.jpg
    What to do when friendzoned !-derp.jpg
    What to do when friendzoned !-9e0.jpg
    Last edited by DruidV; 04-17-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Be her emotional tampon, that's a sure fire way to get laid. Because women love nice supportive guys who are at her disposal right?

Just play Jay-Z's "On to The Next One" and rock out

Status
    Liked
    Interestingly, I have recently witnessed what happens when a guy makes it out of the friendzone.

There was this friend I had (we'd been friends since 1989, and best mates since 1997). He fell 'in love' with this girl in 1997. We were in year 9 at the time (so, 14yo).

She knew that he was in love with her. She strung him along for almost 15 years. And when I say strung along, I mean that when we were still in school, she would flirt with the guy, but then hold him off with the whole "you're like a brother to me" bullshit. For the past five years or so he has been helping pay all of her bills. Also, he has been, more or less, taking care of her two children. She managed this by, surprise, continuing to flirt with him.

The whole time I was reminded of the line from 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off'. "Cameron has never been in love - at least, nobody's ever been in love with him. If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him, 'cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work."

Now, of course, I tried to warn him. But a man with his head that far up his own arse will not hear a word of reason.

At any rate, he seemed to weary of the friendzone. He began branching out (over social media) and contacted several girls who seemed very interested. I wasn't that surprised, he is after all a stand-up guy.

So the little princess got her knickers in a twist over this. She finally consented to sleep with him. He was over the moon. There was, however, another downside. She did not like me. Also, she knew that I did not like her. She began bad-mouthing me to him. Slowly, subtly, over a few months.

We haven't spoken for over a year now. The last time we spoke, he told me that I needed to apologise to her. Apparently, when we lived in the same house, I should have known that she was in financial strife. Then, having developed my telepathy that far, I should have offered her money (out of the blue) to help her.+

I have been unable to convince him that this is not only complete bullshit, but that it is also an idea implanted by his current bed-partner. I mean, it reeks of fem-'logic'.

So, let this be a lesson to all. There IS a way out of the friendzone. But it is the way of complete and utter supplication. And of total loss of self.

****. THAT. SHIT.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    So the little princess got her knickers in a twist over this. She finally consented to sleep with him. He was over the moon.
    Best way to get a girlfriend ( who ****s you ) is to make her feel that you already have one ! They always want to ruin other relationships because it boost's their own ego !

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I made it out of the friend zone ONCE. Freshman year of college I fell in love with this gorgeous metal chick, and we were inseparable....Because we were "best friends". I was too much of a puss to make any moves, and I figured this was better than nothing at all.

Eventually during winter break we met up after not seeing one another for 2 weeks. Absence must make the heart grow fonder, because that night I lost my virginity. I felt awesome, but of course being an uber-beta simp I was being too lovey-dovey and got REALLY clingy. It was obvious she didn't respect me, and eventually got a new boyfriend and never told me until after they were "official" (Awesome how she was still seeing me at the time).

Now I've become so jaded in regards to women that I won't even talk to one unless there's a possibility that I'll see her naked. If that dries up, then it's sayonara. And this is how all guys should operate. Women make SHITTY friends and will only use you as a beast of burden to do chores or favors for her. She'll never do anything for you. The friendzone sucks, but sometimes you have to get burned to learn not to play with fire.

bem
    Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    It's worth pointing out that "friend zoning" can occur in a work-related context. This can happen in situations where you're part of a small team, and an emphasis is placed on "team building" activities. Ordinarily, you wouldn't be caught dead with these people if you weren't getting paid for the pleasure, but since you don't want to screw up your standing at work by being thought of as someone who's not a team player, you go out with co-workers in settings where alcohol is consumed, et cetera.

That's when you realize you've put yourself in a quandary: If you're like me in that you have a firm "don't shit where you eat" policy, you feel uncomfortable around female co-workers who are happy to let their hair down and follow the "one thing led to another" route, if you let them. When you don't let them, you get friend-zoned at best. A poorer outcome is for them to put you on their shit list, and for them to malign you to fellow employees because you DIDN'T put out.

My background is one in which I have worked primarily in male-dominated, or at least male-majority, environments. In high school and college, that meant working at lumber yards and truck stops. Later, I did scientific research and taught at places where the majority of fellow faculty members were men. But when I worked among a lot of other women, that's when I had problems. I remember in particular one female co-worker who kept inviting me out and otherwise initiating things with me. I kept things cordial but platonic, which frustrated her. One evening, she referred to me as "friend" and started complaining about work, something she hadn't done with me before. I didn't indulge her, and she later apologized to me for having griped, but all I could think to myself was "I don't give a shit WHAT the expectations are, or how much I'm getting paid, this is the LAST time I'm with this **** outside of the office!" And it was.

So, you have one of two solutions: Either be self-employed, or work at a job that practically no woman would ever consider. Both solutions are darned appealing to me.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumpshrimp View Post
    That picture is right on. I did the friendzone/emotional tampon thing a lot in my youth. Most young people are dummies...thinking that if they listen well enough, that she'll part her legs and let you get that poon. lol.
    I spent a good amount of time in the Friendzone as well when I was younger. It's what happens when you listen to your mom's advice on dating and relationships. You know... "Someday, you'll marry your best friend!" After all, her and my dad were best friends.

She did conveniently leave out the part about how she dumped my dad for about a year so she could ride the cock carousel, then came back to him when she realized that she'd never be able to manipulate any guy as easily as she could my dad.

You know... minor details!

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    What to do when friendzoned!

Walk.

Never(!) entertain the idea of contacting them/responding to their inquiries. Ever. Again.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlightning View Post
    What to do when friendzoned!

Walk.

Never(!) entertain the idea of contacting them/responding to their inquiries. Ever. Again.
    THIS!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast