Thread: /r/ladymras

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked

/r/ladymras

Given that the new Senior Editor over at a AVfM is a women, it stands to reason that I've just discovered /r/ladymras. Yup, a subreddit called ladymras.

Now, I've been on the /r/mensrights subreddit for quite a while and I can tell you, women are welcomed with open arms but they somehow feel they need there own subreddit because;

"Women face unique issues when it comes to the civil liberties of our brothers, husbands, and fathers."
    Did you catch that gents...? It's all about the women and the problems they face when males they know are being raped by the legal system.

Also, this article caught my eye last week;

To the women lurking on the fringes | A Voice for Men

From the above article;

"I found my way here (AVfM) because I was trying to get my head around the experiences of my Beloved, as a man who experienced abuse in a marriage and is experiencing misandry in the family courts. Get me to speak about the damage done to him and to his daughters by the “family terrorist” and her enablers in the family court and you will quickly pick up I am pretty angry myself."
    I wrote this post earlier today and feel that reproducing it here is worth while;

-------------------------------------------------

Briffault's law states;

“The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.”
    You see, what I believe we are seeing is that it is only females who are seeing pain happening to their providers men, are the ones who are now singing the MRM tune. It's what Rollo Tomassi calls the female imperative where they will change societal norms (i.e glorification of single motherhood, hypergamy, cougar lifestyle, etc, etc) to better reflect what it is that they want/need from males/society. The sticking point is that white knights are needed to facilitate this.

Many of us on this forum understand this and also get that many who are new red pill takers can easily be reverted back to there blue pill state with just a whiff of gash. As other members have commented, S4M and a AVfM were gateways to truly understanding the female-centric system in which we live in.

What I see as the biggest concern is that many women are beginning to see males leaving the plantation with no intention of ever coming back and have now posted female sentries at the exits.

I also believe that many of these women are not consciously aware of what they are doing and even if they are, there nature fueled female imperative justifies there actions.

You see, if big government could truly provide females with what they desired, there'd be no females in the MRM yet, even the largest governments ever known to exist cannot satisfy the demands of modern females.

The true nature of females and the system under which we live in cannot be examined unless the harsh reality about females is truly understood by men.

What we are seeing is the beginnings of modern females understanding that the stick has been so harsh at men for so long, they no longer fear the pain from it or give a crap about the carrot anymore. The women who are now joining the MRM are desperately trying to sooth the pain of the stick and are using as many carrots as possible. Whilst to the blue piller or new red pill taker this may look like it's joyous liberation for men, I believe it is actually a trap to stop the true evolution of men to finally understand that the female-centric system is not just 60 years old, it's as old as society itself and the final push to marginalise men within society has led to a backlash against females that they could neither foresee and barely understand due to women's inherent solipsism.

One thing that females never truly get about men is the ability to fight* thus adapt. For us to understand them is just as hard for them to understand us.

* hat tip to 12 times more testosterone in a males body as opposed to a womens...
    Last edited by TheDisgruntledGentleman; 02-19-2013 at 09:38 PM.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Reminds me of this.

I've seen women mimic and do all kinds of crazy shit to hook up with men. A few years back I lived next to one of the richest neighborhoods in the Miami area. I used to go to the gym which was located in the middle of that area, surrounded by 40-60 floor buildings with penthouses, mansions by the waterways, etc (the area is Aventura, FL, look it up yourselves to get an idea). Anyway, every day there were girls there who would wear makeup, stretch (rarely) and walk around trying to look good. They'd even change outfits every 30-60 minutes and would usually change 2-3 times. They were paying to be there, but not working out. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what they were up to.

I'm guessing this is either a similar thing, or just plain old feminism. Feminism has so far infiltrated EVERY movement that has ever existed. I remember when occupy wall street was being covered on the news and all of a sudden the feminists showed up. Everything has to be about women and if it isn't, they'll try to make it so. Another great example is Atheismplus (or Athiesm+).

If you go to /r/athiesmplus here's their rules:

Atheism plus we support women’s rights.
    Bigoted, sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise oppressive posts or comments
    Posts that are creepy, unsettling, or reeking of unexamined, toxic privilege
    Concern trolling or any other posts not made in good faith
    Last edited by TheManWithAPlan; 02-19-2013 at 10:02 PM.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    I don't even bother with giving subreddits like those any attention. I hang around reddit from time to time and visit food, cooking, beer, childfree, aww and astronomy.

Yes, I spend time browsing r/aww. Lol.

Status
    Liked
    Women do not create their own identities..they borrow those identities from men. That is why women need to constantly invade male space (and why men do not care one whit about female spaces). They grow through contact with men and by absorbing the intellectual and cultural energies created by men.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    They can claim to be part of MRA, but they'll never really understand it. They never experience red pills like we do. Just like we'll never understand feminism they'll never ever get MRA(and I doubt they've even heard of MGTOW)

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    They don't REALLY get it and never will. Until they've walking a mile in a mans shoes (i.e. Having to call the police on a domestic matter and crossing your fingers that you don't get arrested...even though the woman was the aggressor), they'll never really get it.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Women in the MRM is like children in a bar...they just don't ****ing belong there...period!

After discovering GWW, I was initially impressed but it only took a few videos and reads to realize she has an agenda. Understanding women's nature dictates that they do absolutely nothing that doesn't somehow directly or indirectly benefit them. It's not about (for me at least) having women understand our plight. It's about protecting ourselves from the social, legal and emotional consequences of inviting women into our lives. You cannot un-know what we know so NO amount of female support, understanding, apathy or empathy will change the harsh reality of how men are treated in our society.

Status
    Liked
    "Most of us were raised with the idea that feminism promotes equal rights, which in theory, it does. "

I have yet to see the equality feminism has brought for men. And what do they mean by "in theory it does". Either it does or it doesn't. Simple as that. Please stop using your DoubleSpeak Marxist Language. What we are witnessing right before our eyes is the covert infiltration of MRA movement. I never really supported this movement because I always knew that if you put a corporation above you (the government) and try to fix it, it would never work. It will consume you and look at what happened. We have women running what was once one of the premier MRM websites. You think they feel our pain? These ****s raised my feminist mothers and grandmothers. Raised in a system that catered to their every need and whim and desire?

MGTOW however is the more noble solution of the two. And this is the exact reason women are joining up ranks with the MRMs. Is because women always do what benefits themselves and their own. You see they realized that we were leaving and never ever coming back. We are the first generation of men in history to be free in the true sense of the word. No family, no kids, no nagging ****cake, no abusive in-laws, none of it. We are free and unsurprisingly like it.

They don't want us in order to exist. They need us in order to exist. We are the gatekeepers of civilization and society. And now you the scramble to bring us back under control. Sorry, whorange. Look at Japan. It is estimated 60% of young men are "herbivores" (men who do see women as only friends, do not intiate sex, and just plain gave up on women). There population is set to drop by ten of millions in the coming decades. These men are living their own way. It is the exact same in the West and our numbers will only grow.

Always remember that they are not one of us and they seek to look after their own hide.
    Last edited by Ero29; 02-20-2013 at 06:10 PM.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Yes.. astute observation and good comments here...

If a woman is "pro men's rights" it is ONLY because she is trying to protect her own provider... NOT because it's "the right thing to do".

My ex-wife is exactly like that: even when it's not about her, it's still about her.

hive mentality of women would seem to suggest: Why should I work to protect my provider when I could just go out and find a better provider?

The problem with this approach? As women age, they have more difficulty finding a better provider. Just as significant, though, is that they reach an age where THEY DO NOT FEEL LIKE CONTINUING TO WORK TO FIND A PROVIDER.

When that happens, they MIGHT be interested in protecting the provider they've got on hand. Or they MIGHT not.

"MIGHT" is the operative word. It all depends on whether or not she just HAS to have someone to grow old with and doesn't like the notion of living alone with her cats.

Otherwise, she doesn't REQUIRE the provider to actually be with her. She can divorce him, and the provider in absentia will STILL HAVE TO PROVIDE.

One thing you'll NEVER see? ... a 24 yr old woman who is a Men's Rights Movement supporter.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    SAM- - "One thing you'll NEVER see? ... a 24 yr old woman who is a Men's Rights Movement supporter."

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^ Strange, ain't it?

Show me a 24 year old woman that's an MRM supporter and I'll show you a woman with a false ID and a son that's about to start dating.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Ferrari View Post
    SAM- - "One thing you'll NEVER see? ... a 24 yr old woman who is a Men's Rights Movement supporter."

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^ Strange, ain't it?

Show me a 24 year old woman that's an MRM supporter and I'll show you a woman with a false ID and a son that's about to start dating.
    It is possible if she believes that it helps her in some way.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    I think the Women MRA's either have a son that they want to protect..

Or they are those scores of women who join any cause just because it says its trying to do good for someone or its the current "Buzz/trend" like the "LOL IM SUCH A NERD XD" group. I mean I won't deny there may be a few who genuinely can see the shit men go through and want to help because they knew someone who got shit on...But its like how I described INCEL's.

"Its like going to a VFW and walking up to a withered veteran and saying "I understand your pain"."

You can't. Because you never experienced the progression it took to realize something was wrong. You never experienced the pain and fear. You never will understand because you never EVER be a man in a man-hating world.

Problem being is that the joiners really will destroy it because they are flaky and will flip sides if they find something more convincing even if its false information..*Because they don't read about what they join* and these women who see what men say will become offended and not understand where they are coming from and cause turmoil in the site/group.

This is why I believe women nearly as a whole cannot become MRA's.
    Last edited by I Live for me not "WE"; 02-20-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Yes.. astute observation and good comments here...
    One thing you'll NEVER see? ... a 24 yr old woman who is a Men's Rights Movement supporter.
    I spoke to one of those once. Single mother trying to find a new provider/Daddy. Spoke about how feminists claim to want equality when women already had a good deal before feminism came along, which is the reason a lot of so-called "traditional" women support the MRM in the first place. And guys thank them for it.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManWithAPlan View Post
    I'm guessing this is either a similar thing, or just plain old feminism. Feminism has so far infiltrated EVERY movement that has ever existed. I remember when occupy wall street was being covered on the news and all of a sudden the feminists showed up. Everything has to be about women and if it isn't, they'll try to make it so. Another great example is Atheismplus (or Athiesm+).

If you go to /r/athiesmplus here's their rules:
    Seriously. Man.

I had heard about Atheism+ and once in awhile checked out some stuff, but never read closely. I just google'd it after seeing your post. I'm floored.

It seems everyone has to have their own little club. Not satisfied with just being an atheist? Oh, you need moral posturizing -- you can incorporate feminism and be above of the others.