Thread: Ultimate BS - wife demands new dog walker

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked

Ultimate BS - wife demands new dog walker

Unbelievable. A guy I work with just got off the phone with his wife.

Why did she call? She had called to complain that her dog walker quit on her (because he refused to do "long" walks when the temperature was below freezing). She then informed him that she was too frustrated to call around and wanted him to find a replacement ASAP while he's still at work.

Keep in mind this harpy does not work. She is a SAHM to 2 children ages 12 and 14 who are obviously in school.

My buddy, being the mangina that he is, agreed to do it in his special cupcake phone voice, then had a chuckle when he got off the phone at his own obvious stupidity.

I did not reveal my personal take on his situation: How about that useless POS WALK HER OWN DOG?

I don't know why it bothers me so much to see women so lazy and treat their hard working husbands like personal servants. Maybe because I let myself be that for over a decade.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    And let me guess - When he comes home he also has to take out the trash, do his own laundry, and more than likely make his own dinner?

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by piedpiper View Post
    Unbelievable. A guy I work with just got off the phone with his wife.

Why did she call? She had called to complain that her dog walker quit on her (because he refused to do "long" walks when the temperature was below freezing). She then informed him that she was too frustrated to call around and wanted him to find a replacement ASAP while he's still at work.

Keep in mind this harpy does not work. She is a SAHM to 2 children ages 12 and 14 who are obviously in school.

My buddy, being the mangina that he is, agreed to do it in his special cupcake phone voice, then had a chuckle when he got off the phone at his own obvious stupidity.

I did not reveal my personal take on his situation: How about that useless POS WALK HER OWN DOG?

I don't know why it bothers me so much to see women so lazy and treat their hard working husbands like personal servants. Maybe because I let myself be that for over a decade.
    NOW you're just poking us with a stick! DAMN IT!

Her(SAHM): "You HAVE to come home, one of the dogs got out of the backyard."
    Me: "Wha? I'm at work! I have meetings I'm supposed to go to."
    Her: *Screeching that had to originate from the bowels of hell*
    Me (Morphing into a Jackass mangina): "I'll be right there!"

I HATE THAT GUY!

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I remember early on in my marriage.. REALLY early on... she called me from a gas station..

all of a sudden, her car just won't turn over.
    so she calls me... and i was like, "wtf you want me to do about it? why don't you call AAA and have them come out?"
    *screaming *****ing complaining*
    and then i was all like "again, wtf you want me to do about it? i'm at work.. and i'm more than a one hour drive away from where you are? by the time i get to you, AAA would already be there and done with fixing the thing or towing it?
    *scremaing *****ing complaining*
    and then I was all like "again, ok, again.. wtf you want me to do about it?"

..and since i was a mangina back then, i finally said, "Fine!" (of course, that word only seems to work for females, not males)...
    and she kept *****ing and complaining and then I told her, "as long as you keep talking to me on this phone, I'm not getting closer to coming to your rescue."

*SLAM!* went her phone.

I waited 20 minutes before I moved from my desk.
    Phone rang ---

"NEVER MIND, *******! Some REALLY nice guys saw I was STRANDED and HAD AN EMERGENCY and THEY FIXED IT!! SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TAKING OFF FROM WORK TO HELP YOUR OWN ****ING WIFE WHO NEEDED YOU!"

I remember she used to brag about how her dad taught her how to change a flat tire.
    Of course, when she got a flat tire, would she change it?

**** no. Call somebody to tow her flat-tired ass and blah blah blah... costing more money.

goddamn, XXs // O+s are ****ing worthless USERS of people.

Status
    Liked
    Man you got lucky with your wife, I'm surprised she didn't **** these nice men that came to her rescue just to piss you off.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    I remember early on in my marriage.. REALLY early on... she called me from a gas station..

so she calls me... and i was like, "wtf you want me to do about it? why don't you call AAA and have them come out?"
    and then i was all like "again, wtf you want me to do about it? i'm at work.. and i'm more than a one hour drive away from where you are? by the time i get to you, AAA would already be there and done with fixing the thing or towing it?

..and since i was a mangina back then, i finally said, "Fine!" (of course, that word only seems to work for females, not males)...
    and she kept *****ing and complaining and then I told her, "as long as you keep talking to me on this phone, I'm not getting closer to coming to your rescue."

*SLAM!* went her phone.

Phone rang ---

"NEVER MIND, *******! Some REALLY nice guys saw I was STRANDED and HAD AN EMERGENCY and THEY FIXED IT!! SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TAKING OFF FROM WORK TO HELP YOUR OWN ****ING WIFE WHO NEEDED YOU!"

I remember she used to brag about how her dad taught her how to change a flat tire.

**** no. Call somebody to tow her flat-tired ass and blah blah blah... costing more money.

Man - that brought back bad memories of a few "flat tyre" type experiences I had during my imprisonment ... I mean "marriage" ...

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked

*SLAM!* went her phone.

Phone rang ---

It is like adopting a kid who has a financial claim on you.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked

*SLAM!* went her phone.

Phone rang ---

I swear to God I'm being serious right now! How IN THE HELL do we ALL have the same DAMN stories? SERIOUSLY? THIS is starting to get creepy....NOT KIDDING!

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues View Post
    Man you got lucky with your wife, I'm surprised she didn't **** these nice men that came to her rescue just to piss you off.
    Car help only gets head. Unless they have a lot of tats.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    The 'x' is a cross, and the ****s have two of them, so should we call them 'double cross chromosomes'?

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Who's to say she didn't? She just might not have said anything about it. See 'Womanhater's Surefire Formula' if you have any doubts...

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Ferrari View Post
    I swear to God I'm being serious right now! How IN THE HELL do we ALL have the same DAMN stories? SERIOUSLY? THIS is starting to get creepy....NOT KIDDING!
    It has me wondering if we were all married to the same **** or if all these harridans just come off the assembly line. Gawd, Sam's story sounds eerily similar to a few I had during my time on the plantation.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Shit. She might have... Not that I'd have ever found out.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    It has me wondering if we were all married to the same **** or if all these harridans just come off the assembly line. Gawd, Sam's story sounds eerily similar to a few I had during my time on the plantation.
    Same playbook. What? You think AWALTS would have original thought processes?

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked

Over a generation ago, when I had a flat stomach, a full head of hair and lots of sparkling teeth, I once sat in on a college Philosophy lecture on the nature of knowledge and the curious problems that ancient men with too many brains and time used to fuss over. Apparently the question of 'what is true' really bothered them. I can't recall exactly who came up with the answer - maybe no-one gets that credit - but I seem to remember that what they agreed upon was exactly this: if lots of men separately relate the same experience, in a way that the others can verify, than that's good enough. That's truth.

And yes, I've noticed the same. Everything I read these days in the MRM I have personally lived through. It's like I don't really need to be here. And everything I read in the official version of the truth I have never seen with my own eyes.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by mongolking View Post
    Everything I read these days in the MRM I have personally lived through. It's like I don't really need to be here. And everything I read in the official version of the truth I have never seen with my own eyes.
    Just because everyone swears the Emperor has resplendent robes doesn't make it true.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by piedpiper View Post
    With a harpy like that for a wife, maybe he's planning on going on long walks with the dog himself!

"I'll do anything - just get me away from that harpy of a wife!"

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by mongolking View Post

Over a generation ago, when I had a flat stomach, a full head of hair and lots of sparkling teeth, I once sat in on a college Philosophy lecture on the nature of knowledge and the curious problems that ancient men with too many brains and time used to fuss over. Apparently the question of 'what is true' really bothered them. I can't recall exactly who came up with the answer - maybe no-one gets that credit - but I seem to remember that what they agreed upon was exactly this: if lots of men separately relate the same experience, in a way that the others can verify, than that's good enough. That's truth.

And yes, I've noticed the same. Everything I read these days in the MRM I have personally lived through. It's like I don't really need to be here. And everything I read in the official version of the truth I have never seen with my own eyes.
    If one person thinks it, it's an opinion. If two people think it, it's a fact.

I used to think I was nuts because of these feelings I had about females and the way our society works. But then I slowly discovered the MRM and MGTOW and realized I'm not the only one. It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Just because everyone swears the Emperor has resplendent robes doesn't make it true.

Exactly so.

It's the fact that you can see them as well that would make it true.