Thread: What is it with women using Marilyn Monroe as a role model?

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked

What is it with women using Marilyn Monroe as a role model?

She died young..
    Tried to steal JFK from his wife and said she truly believed that he would divorce his wife and make her his first lady and that he loved her.

She had according to a book done on her 12 abortions by the time she was 29.
    She had flings with tons of celebs during that era.

She even said quote "A woman doesn't need a man who doesn't need her". Which showed up in a friends feed on ****BOOK.

I found this HILLARIOUS!!!

For any of you who didn't do a report on her when you were in school she had a marriage with Joe DeMaggio. Who was pissed she kept being a showoff/flirt/and all around ****ty behavior and after an arguement she and him divorced.

She chose being a **** over being a good woman. She died alone of a drug overdose.

OH and DeMaggio?

He spent the rest of his life single..He for 20 years after her death delivered roses to her grave every day. On his death bed even said "I finally get to be with Marilyn.."

She is actually a great example of womens irresponsibility and was probably the first widely known spawn of this behavior that has infected women today.
    Last edited by I Live for me not "WE"; 01-06-2013 at 04:01 AM.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    If you strip away the makeup, acting career, and Hollywood manufactured and promoted image of The Ultimate Woman, what you have left was just another scared female mammal running around the planet for a short while before self destructing.

This is not what women emulate, however.

What they are emulating is the illusion of the Uber Woman, who is so overpoweringly sexual that no man can resist, no matter what his station in life (ie, sports hero/DiMaggio, intellectual/Arthur Miller or POTUS/Kennedy).

This is an illusion created by the Hollywood powers that be, to promote an image, a mirage, to tickle the mongolian idiot fantasies of the great unwashed, sitting in the movie theater with their popcorn and dreaming of being something greater than they really are.

Ordinary women (which Norma Jean Baker was) dream of having this sexual power to command powerful men and turn them into simpering infants the way ordinary men dream of being John Wayne, or some other powerful fantasy figure.

No one really needs this shit.

It is mass hypnosis for the profit and benefit of a select few.

None of these women will be Marilyn Monroe.

Not even Norma Jean Baker was Marilyn Monroe.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Marylin ****ed an alpha. She ****ed several alphas.

That's what they admire. That's what they want to emulate. There are plenty of T&A actors from that era, but only one is notable for screwing the PotUS.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Here she is keeping the PotUS waiting, like a typical looney gash.

It's eerie when Peter Lawford introduces her as the "late" MM.

Does she seem drunk/drugged here, or is that her natural state?

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    From reading your post (OP), it's pretty clear why modern women view her as a role model. She banged professional athletes, allegedly had an affair with JFK, drug abuse, general whoring around, etc. In a nutshell, she had a good/selfish time.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by fester View Post
    If you strip away the makeup, acting career, and Hollywood manufactured and promoted image of The Ultimate Woman, what you have left was just another scared female mammal running around the planet for a short while before self destructing.

This is not what women emulate, however.

What they are emulating is the illusion of the Uber Woman, who is so overpoweringly sexual that no man can resist, no matter what his station in life (ie, sports hero/DiMaggio, intellectual/Arthur Miller or POTUS/Kennedy).

This is an illusion created by the Hollywood powers that be, to promote an image, a mirage, to tickle the mongolian idiot fantasies of the great unwashed, sitting in the movie theater with their popcorn and dreaming of being something greater than they really are.

Ordinary women (which Norma Jean Baker was) dream of having this sexual power to command powerful men and turn them into simpering infants the way ordinary men dream of being John Wayne, or some other powerful fantasy figure.

No one really needs this shit.

It is mass hypnosis for the profit and benefit of a select few.

None of these women will be Marilyn Monroe.

Not even Norma Jean Baker was Marilyn Monroe.
    And Fester hit that one out of the freaking park! Not even Norma Jean Baker was knew Marilyn Monroe.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Because girls just wanna have fu...un. That's all they really aspire to. They don't give a **** about about anything else in the world but their feelings. It is also about sexual power which equals to more attention from high-status men and everybody else actually.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 Deadly Sins View Post
    Because girls just wanna have fu...un. That's all they really aspire to. They don't give a **** about about anything else in the world but their feelings. It is also about sexual power which equals to more attention from high-status men and everybody else actually.
    That is true. Everybody likes a nice pair of tits.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Marylin Monhoe fits the same bill as Tolstoy's Anna Karenina- a character whose very worst traits make them the "hero" of the story.

Since women can never hope to aspire to great heights of virtue, they instead compete to see who can reach the greatest depths of ignominy.

It seems "alpha" women who get the best of the best alpha cock AND a shitload of money along with it, are still unsatisfied most of the time. Does anyone remember when Pierre Elliot Trudeau's wife Margaret was ****ing Mick Jagger, having screaming fits at Pierre, complaining about the boring, unglamorous life she had?

Any married man who has visited Notre Dame Cathedral, has seen at least one gargoyle that reminds him of his wife.

Status
    Liked
    I think it's because Marilyn Monroe was beautiful yet had a tragic life. And women seem to romanticise whatever goes wrong in their own lives into a tragedy, so they identify with that.

"I'm gorgeous but can't find a good man. Just like Marilyn!

"I'm constantly being used and abused by rotten nasty men. Just like Marylin!"

Etc etc etc...

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by I Live for me not "WE" View Post
    She died young..
    Tried to steal JFK from his wife and said she truly believed that he would divorce his wife and make her his first lady and that he loved her.

She had according to a book done on her 12 abortions by the time she was 29.
    She had flings with tons of celebs during that era.

She even said quote "A woman doesn't need a man who doesn't need her". Which showed up in a friends feed on ****BOOK.

I found this HILLARIOUS!!!

For any of you who didn't do a report on her when you were in school she had a marriage with Joe DeMaggio. Who was pissed she kept being a showoff/flirt/and all around ****ty behavior and after an arguement she and him divorced.

She chose being a **** over being a good woman. She died alone of a drug overdose.

OH and DeMaggio?

He spent the rest of his life single..He for 20 years after her death delivered roses to her grave every day. On his death bed even said "I finally get to be with Marilyn.."

She is actually a great example of womens irresponsibility and was probably the first widely known spawn of this behavior that has infected women today.
    I'm not sure why you are surprised that this would be a role model for women.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    In a nutshell, she represents the height of what a woman can achieve without really putting in any real effort or self-development beyond the "assets" she was born with. Basically, a trophy wife to all of the celebrity world at the time. Just for looking sexy in the right outfit and a bit of makeup.

The ultimate something-for-nothing, minimal work for maximum reward, what so many women want out of life. Admiration without real accomplishment. Like being hero-worshipped without having to go through all the hassle of becoming a hero.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I usually see girls on FB using this quote from MM: "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

I've heard rumors that MM more than likely had borderline personality disorder, and as a result was a nut and, of course, self-medicated heavily. So it's no surprise that all the girls I know who are into MM are ****ing bonkers, probably borderline cases themselves.

A good example of this is Megan Fox. She has a gigantic ugly tattoo of MM on her arm, and idolizes her. Megan Fox is probably the closest to a modern MM in terms of her rise to fame - She was just a hot chick with nice tits who couldn't act and had no personality but still captivated the country/world.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPho View Post
    The ultimate something-for-nothing, minimal work for maximum reward, what so many women want out of life. Admiration without real accomplishment. Like being hero-worshipped without having to go through all the hassle of becoming a hero.
    I'm pretty sure this is what most people want, man or woman. The free lunch so to speak. People are opportunistic so this will always happen. The law of the jungle is always in effect. Eat or be eaten.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Super**** Megan Fox is just another poseur as are alot of people. Women don't much care for developing personalities because they think their vagina will always save them. It does from puberty up to when they finish college. After that, it's all downhill from there. The looks start to fade, they get fat, and then become "born-again virgins". Naive men always save these hoes, at least they're taking a bullet for me so I thank the white knights for this. Even though I don't get involved with princess, diva *****es. Their vibe and the evil stare tells me all I need to know- that she's been ran through by everybody. As far as the tattoo goes, people need to just be themselves. Do like the Dos Equis guy- live vicariously through yourself.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Fifty years after this ho's death, many men still seem to idolize her too, including those born after she died. I don't understand why. In many respects she really wasn't all that, particularly when you know her full background of bad behavior with alphas.

Her last pictures from just before she died show clearly that at age 36 she was getting really rough around the edges. She was used up. Just like today's ****s.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Marilyn Monroe was yesterdays Kim kardashian, simply a product, a symbol, to be marketed to the masses as the 'ultimate'. I bet women complained of MM having no substance even though they were jealous of their lives.

She lived a womans dream life; to be adored simply based on your looks, and the "idea" of you, attract powerful men who will do anything for you, and then to die before your looks fade and you are forgotten.

Don't even get me started on Megan Fox. IMO she is the bologna of hot chicks