Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being a cuckold is your Christian duty!

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked

Being a cuckold is your Christian duty!

Jesus was part of a blended family | Fox News

Christmas is an appealing time of the year, associated with holiday cards, cheerful parties, talk about Mary, Jesus and the wise men; but not many people talk about Joseph, Jesus’ worldly father. I’d like to tell the Christmas story we don’t often hear, that’s from Joseph’s perspective.

Many of us know the romanticized version of the Christmas story: Jesus was born in a manger in Bethlehem to humble parents. You’ve heard about the angels, the wise men and expensive gifts, but have you ever considered the events leading up to Jesus’ birth? The circumstances were controversial to say the least.

You may have been married previously and be thinking about getting married again. Mary and Joseph were betrothed when Mary told Joseph she was pregnant. A foreign word in today’s terms, betrothed was an even stronger commitment than engagement, one that required a writ of divorce to break.

It was during their betrothal when Mary went to Joseph, who was not sexually active with Mary, and told him she is pregnant. I can imagine one of the first things that leapt into Joseph’s mind was, “It’s not mine,” and maybe even said to Mary, “Whose is it?”

We’re told that Joseph thought about leaving her, but he didn’t; he chose to believe Mary. Joseph’s friends questioned his decision to stay with his pregnant fiancée. I can imagine Joseph had moments when the pressure was so high, he felt doubt, betrayal or embarrassment; yet he stood by her. There was something in him that knew and believed against all odds that Mary was telling the truth - and she was.

This Christmas season, let us consider Joseph and what he was called to sacrifice. Joseph fought through a battle of scorn and ridicule but believed in God. He believed the child Mary carried was God’s son and accepted God’s call for him to care for both Mary and Jesus.

When you look at the family dynamics here, our eyes open -- maybe for the first time, to the fact that Jesus, Joseph and Mary are a blended family, a non-traditional family unit. What I mean by this is when the whole family sat down at the dinner table, the kids sitting around that table didn’t all have the same mom and dad. Joseph looked at Jesus, convinced by faith that Jesus was here to do what He said He was here to do and, yet Joseph acknowledged that at that table he was not Jesus’ father.

Jesus could have come into the world in a lot of ways, but He chose to come in and experience a blended family. Why? So He could minister to the thousands of us who are also from blended families. Jesus sat around that table knowing in His heart of hearts that Joseph was not His biological father. Could there also be people around your table this Christmas who are not biologically connected to you, but are now members of what you call your “family?”

The Bible shows us that fatherhood is much more than simply being the father of a child. Biblical fatherhood involves setting a godly example for our children and blessing them as our Heavenly Father has blessed us.

Often, we look to God and form our impression of who He is by how our father was. Some of us may have had great dads, some of us not so great, some of us horrible, but that all can be repaired. One thing that we see over and over in the Bible is fathers blessing their sons. There are a couple things that are always consistent, one being the laying on of hands. Some of you may have never received encouraging touches from your father or known only an inappropriate touch. God can heal that. Malachi 4:6 says, speaking of the Lord, “…And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers…”

This whole Christmas season is wrapped around the fact the Jesus came to earth to die for our sins. While He was in our midst, He touched us and He spoke to us words of encouragement and affirmation over those who hadn’t heard them; such people as Matthew the tax collector, the woman at the well, the Samaritan woman who’d been married five times, and Joseph whose wife became pregnant not by him. Now, He wants us to be vehicles of blessing through touch and through words.

Like Joseph, God might be calling you to an untraditional path of Fatherhood. Maybe you and your spouse have created a blended family. Our idea of how we want life to go is not always God’s plan for our life. God’s plan is purposeful and perfect; during this Christmas season I encourage you to be the father your children need you to be, whether biological or other. Use Joseph as your example. God has called you to care for your family. Fulfilling His calling is the highest of achievements.

Pastor David McGee is founder of Cross the Bridge Ministries and the senior pastor of The Bridge Church in Kernersville, N.C.
    That's right brothers! It is somehow your Christian duty this Yuletide season to marry some ****ing slattern and to raise her thugspawn. It makes me ****ing retch to think this assclown of a preacher is comparing the Holy Family to modern day Ameriskank marital enslavement....

xtc
    Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    This is a travesty. False teachers often make the error of confusing what the Bible talks about with what the Bible says we should do. It is true that Jesus was born in unusual circumstances, and there are hints that people might have held that against him (e.g. John 9:34). But the above 'sermon' ignores the fact that Joseph received an unequivocal revelation from God telling him not to divorce Mary. In fact he is called a just man when he resolves to divorce her (mainly because he wanted to do it quietly - but clearly it wasn't wrong for him to be thinking this way). See Matthew 1:19-20:
    And her husband, Joseph, being a just man and unwilling to put her to shame, resolved to divorce her quietly. But as he considered these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying "Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary as your wife, for that which is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit
    People sometimes say "Oh you can interpret Scripture to mean anything". If you torture it enough, it will confess to anything. But an honest reader - and certainly a preacher - should do their best to understand the plain meaning of the text. And frankly I don't think the issue of interpretation is as fraught as people make out.

In fact Matthew tells us the interpretation of this little vignette in almost the next verses: 22-23:
    All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel (which means God with us)
    So what Matthew wants us to take away is: Jesus was born in special circumstances as the son of God, according to prophecy, and that he would be 'God with us'.
    He does NOT want us to use this passage to justify cuckolding.

The Bible's teaching on that issue is equally plain:
    Don't **** around before you get married.
    Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
    Stay faithful in marriage.
    Stick together - don't divorce.
    The one cause for divorce is in fact unfaithfulness.
    Matthew 19:9 And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.
    Wives are obliged to have sex with their husbands (and vice versa)
    1 Corinthians 7:1-5 Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. 3 The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5 Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
    Wives are supposed to submit to and obey their husbands.
    Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
    Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
    1 Peter 3:1,5,6 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands....
    For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, 6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord....
    How about a sermon on that for a change?

The biggest example I can think of where the Bible touches on cuckolding is Hosea. The prophet Hosea is told to get a 'wife of unfaithfulness' and marries a *****. The whole book is an extended illustration of the unfaithfulness of Israel to God. We are supposed to be shocked, appalled, and disgusted at Hosea's wife's unfaithfulness - and then see how disgraceful Israel's behaviour was. The book only works if cuckolding is considered a total freaking outrage.

The difficulty is not in interpreting scripture. The difficulty is that it says what certain people don't want to hear, so they need to find a way to twist and ignore it. The worst torments of hell are reserved for such as they.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    From pastor thin-logic:

"Jesus could have come into the world in a lot of ways, but He chose to come in and experience a blended family. Why? So He could minister to the thousands of us who are also from blended families."

He couldn't have come into the world in a lot of ways, dear idiot. Please stop preaching, it's hard enough to get respect without shallow thinkers like you confirming every accusation from people who say we're idiots for believing in a God.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    This man is a false prophet.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Ferrari View Post
    Please stop preaching, it's hard enough to get respect without shallow thinkers like you confirming every accusation from people who say we're idiots for believing in a God.
    LOL.

Most preaching is like this - either pastors first deciding what they want to say and then finding an excuse to say it; or pastors just randomly reading until something catches thier eye, and then extrapolating wildly. Either way, what you get is their own personal opinions, leaching in from The World, rather than what the bible says.

What the bible says, of you actually sit down and read it, is very different in many respects from what modern Christians believe.

This was one of the things in aiding me get out of religion, btw. Seeing that The Bible - Rom ch 6-8 - said quite different things about sin and salvation than what the people around me believed, I had to ask myself which do I believe, and why.

I trusted the ideas I found in my church because it was (I thought) a bible-based community. And I believed the bible, or thought I did, because all the people around me, who I had grown up with, believed it. Or claimed to. When they disagreed about something so incredibly fundamental, I was left without good reason to believe either. I asked why I was a pentecostal rather than a denominational protestant, why these rather than a catholic, why either of those rather than a muslim or jew, why either of these rather than a hindu or buddhist, and finally: why anything at all rather than an atheist (this took months, or maybe years).

It didn't help that I knew a little bit about the history of the bible, or that St Paul's ideas were so nutty. As a result of my christian world not really teaching what St Paul teaches, his ideas lacked the comfort of familiarity, and I could see them for the shocking nonsense they are.
    Last edited by MrWombat; 12-10-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by womanhater View Post
    Jesus was part of a blended family | Fox News

That's right brothers! It is somehow your Christian duty this Yuletide season to marry some ****ing slattern and to raise her thugspawn.
    That's right! They're all little baby Jesuses and Tyrone and Biff are as good as God.

It's practically the same thing!

Instead of the three wise men you have 2 wise guys and a dipshit.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Gee, I have NO idea why men don't go to Church anymore...

Status
    Liked
    Didn't you know the Bible was written by men and is a major tool of the patriarchy; therefore, anything it says about females is void.
    But, when it comes to us men we are still expected to do everything it says....oh wait I see pattern emerging here...

Status
    Liked
    He's most likely using this as a marketing tool, because he knows that most families don't stay together anymore. And what better way to help get folks into his church then to tell them their lifestyle is the same as the messiahs.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Check off one more bit of stupidity one will not hear from an SSPX priest...

Neo

Status
    Liked
    God:- The ultimate bad boy Alpha cock.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    It was during their betrothal when Mary went to Joseph, who was not sexually active with Mary, and told him she is pregnant. I can imagine one of the first things that leapt into Joseph’s mind was, “It’s not mine,” and maybe even said to Mary, “Whose is it?”

We’re told that Joseph thought about leaving her, but he didn’t; he chose to believe Mary. There was something in him that knew and believed against all odds that Mary was telling the truth - and she was.
    That's it, guys! I will step up & I will do this!

Now... I just need to find a pregnant virgin.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Of course the more likely (but never discussed) scenario is that Mary got stuffed by some guy...not that it was a divine birth. So...the church programmed men to accept bastard spawns from way back. Good stuff.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Pastors know what side their bread is buttered on. Most do not want to piss off their female congregants since, let's face it, that's who is paying their bills. Attempts to reach men amount to guilt trips and toungue lashings, while ****s are held in high regard.

Here's a link to one of Dalrock's posts from earlier this year that gives a good example of how church-going men are "encouraged" to be good beta chumps... err, I mean husbands.

How should Christian men respond to ****ty women? Marry them!

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    And yet people wonder why I have so much contempt and disdain for modern, organized religion....

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    As soon as my time machine is finished, I will go back and have Joseph read the sticky titled "Don't Date Single Moms".

Of course, by doing so things may be different when I return, but that's a chance I will take.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by fester View Post
    As soon as my time machine is finished, I will go back and have Joseph read the sticky titled "Don't Date Single Moms".

Of course, by doing so things may be different when I return, but that's a chance I will take.
    Actually Fester, when it's completed I'd like to ask a favor - any chance you could stop in say 1990 or so and give the 1990 version of me a swift kick to the nuts and hand him a letter of a few things I'd like him to know a lot earlier than he figured it out. Oh, and also a couple grand to invest in some stocks at 1990 prices too? I'll buy you a case of anything you want if you do!

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by womanhater View Post
    Actually Fester, when it's completed I'd like to ask a favor - any chance you could stop in say 1990 or so and give the 1990 version of me a swift kick to the nuts and hand him a letter of a few things I'd like him to know a lot earlier than he figured it out. Oh, and also a couple grand to invest in some stocks at 1990 prices too? I'll buy you a case of anything you want if you do!
    Hmmm.. not sure if your blue pill 1990 self would listen.

I could kidnap him/you, bring him into the present, and spend a few hours with him/you reading all of your posts.

Of course I could not introduce you to your doppleganger, as it would rip a hole in time space and possibly cause a time paradox (I saw this in a movie once).

If this works, a case of Basil Hayden bourbon will be fine.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Someone needs to play Sam Kinison's take on Joseph for this minister. Joseph's work colleagues to him: "So, Joseph, how's the 'son of God' doing? [Snort!]" Joseph to Mary: "...And he had better be the only son of God! ... I'm not sayin' you're lyin', honey, but did [God] show you any ID?"

Kinison had once been a minister, so he knew this stuff backwards and forwards.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    he chose to believe Mary
    An ANGEL appeared to Joseph to explain the whole situation. He conveniently leaves this part out.

Moral of the story:

If an angel does not appear to you explaining that your pregnant fiance is a virgin, then SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN.

If an angel does not appear to you and explain that no DNA test is necessary, get a DNA test.
    Last edited by piedpiper; 12-11-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast