Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox News-The War on Men:Finally mainstream media is asking women the tough questions

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    What do you make of her assertions on behalf of men, that we will "come out of the woodwork" if the women change and become feminine?

Is she not seeing that women have changed so radically, there is no coming back no matter how hard they try? They can only act to trap the brainwashed manginas, but then the rest see their plight...

Also, will women allegedly becoming more feminine change the entrenched educational-judicial-political SYSTEM as well as the culture which are set up to exploit (and destroy) men?

I guess we will increasingly see such "journalism" as the pot of gold dwindles. If they are worried about babies, Hell, let them import people from the Middle East or elsewhere. If they do not like it, tough tit.

Quote Originally Posted by BusterMcFriendly View Post
    I don't really even find them all that enticing anymore. Maybe I conditioned myself against them? Why invest so much in something I really don't want?
    Same here, they do nothing for me!!! I can not stress this enough to the younger members of our forum.
    What's more, I feel disgust toward them. So not only I have no need for them, but they present potential danger to me, and on top of that, I feel disgust. Who wants to embrace such a combination??

Once the whole construct is removed, they are a liability in every way, including emotionally (which is why allegedly you want to be with them, aside of sex).
    Last edited by Zedesky; 11-25-2012 at 07:55 PM.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Aw come on guys, she's all better now. Really! In fact she promises that if you touch the burners on top, she will not burn you again.

You know you wanna...

*sarc off
    Last edited by DruidV; 11-25-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Do you hear it?

Do you hear that sound?

It is the sound of men not caring.

It is the sound of Friskies stock price soaring.

It is the sound of........................... victory.

Status
    Liked
    Sorry, but they're a day late, a dollar short, and the building they should really be at is somewhere across town. They will get absolutley no sympathy from me, not even if they change their tune and begin acting more feminine. I've seen their tricks, and they'll not pull the fish-scented wool over my eyes. Given their attitudes and entitlement, marriage is completely OFF the table. Get used to your cats, "ladies". As for those of us who see you for what you really are, you'll get what you really deserve:

Nothing but a hard time.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by womanhater View Post
    Well, the math probably works if you figure that 0% of 18 year old ****s care about this, but 100% of 29+ year old ****s care about this. I'd guess when you look at the population distribution, etc. 34% is probably not that far off.
    I wasn't looking at it correctly. For some reason, I was thinking about a successful marriage being a give and take arrangement. Silly me...they don't want that. However, I could see at least one third of women wanting a "successful marriage," in which she could take, take, take...everything she wants.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    I'd say marriage is pretty much ****ed (in terms of its destiny, as opposed to it's nature, which has already been well-established as ****ed). We've got current and upcoming generations of men being told they're useless and unneeded, being discarded left, right and center... Even if women *do* come around to wanting marriage, they'll be making more money than the men, and you know what will happen?

The women will look at how all the MEN got ****ed over in no-default marriages and THEY will be too scared to marry then. They will want to be married and they'll be too scared to do it. They'll be too goddamned afraid of getting a taste of their own medicine.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumpshrimp View Post
    I wasn't looking at it correctly. For some reason, I was thinking about a successful marriage being a give and take arrangement. Silly me...they don't want that. However, I could see at least one third of women wanting a "successful marriage," in which she could take, take, take...everything she wants.
    Well, they want a give and take relationship, one where the man gives and the woman takes.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPho View Post
    I'd say marriage is pretty much ****ed (in terms of its destiny, as opposed to it's nature, which has already been well-established as ****ed). We've got current and upcoming generations of men being told they're useless and unneeded, being discarded left, right and center... Even if women *do* come around to wanting marriage, they'll be making more money than the men, and you know what will happen?

The women will look at how all the MEN got ****ed over in no-default marriages and THEY will be too scared to marry then. They will want to be married and they'll be too scared to do it. They'll be too goddamned afraid of getting a taste of their own medicine.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - women running the show will cause a collapse. Our economy is in shambles because of this development (among other factors - the candle burns in many places). Even if some here are doing well, you are not enough. It takes multitudes for a society and culture to thrive and some Murphy Brown worrying about her shoes or Valtrex prescription or babyleave is a stunt to progress.

Yea, the vadge may have the upper hand for now, but that is what the elite want. It's too lucrative for them in the short term. Remember, these women draw a paycheck. It's not earned and our culture is not advanced in the process.A society where men are precluded and excluded is utterly doomed.

Status
    Liked
    A pig with a different color of lipstick is still a pig.

The Who = "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

This is all one needs to know from all of this.

Status
    Liked
    When it's all said and done, regardless of how independent they claim they are, they (women) need us (men) a hell of a lot more than we need them. Especially the single moms. It's a good article in my opinion though. Regardless of the fact that its written by a woman, obviously the men are fed up and it's getting noticed.

Until I found this site, I thought I was kind of alone in the way I felt about women and gender roles. And now, not only am I still somewhat amazed that there's a web site devoted to men with the same feelings, but FOXNews is running an article on this issue. It's gaining momentum. Men are not easily controlled....MEN. Can't say the same about mangina's unfortunately. Yeah, some men are just as needy and insecure as women and attach themselves to any warm vagina that'll talk to 'em.

It's so weird to me how we on this site, live hundreds and even thousands of miles apart and feel the same way about women. I feel disgust for them also. There's a few women in my life I respect and, as far as women go, admire for their qualities. But for the most part, when I look at women now, I see $ signs...shit basically I see my worst enemy. Which sucks cause there's times I'd really like to **** my enemy.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick34 View Post
    When it's all said and done, regardless of how independent they claim they are, they (women) need us (men) a hell of a lot more than we need them.
    Women are machines to make men. That is the sum total of their utility.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPho View Post

Thing is, they are not coming around. Way to deep in the current system to come around. Here is an interesting take as to the four reasons why not:

- The Patriarchy is not coming back. I’m sad. Now what? | The Woman and the Dragon

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Here's a nice article with some data that kind of talks about this. After the housing bubble burst, men have been basically staying the hell away from women. One of the interesting parts mentioned is that women are postponing marriage into their 30's (possibly due to college and career) but also once in their 30's it's becoming harder and harder to get married. All of this results in an immense growth of unmarried women which is probably a new phenomenon in human history. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

What I find most amazing is that there's no coordination. This isn't like feminism, there's no central hub, no meetings, no get together and no discussion. Men, individually, have simply been reaching the same conclusion, making the same choices and ****ing over women the same way.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Well, as one who studies history, I can only thank God for the amazing opportunity to witness the coming collapse! We will all get to bear witness to a total decline and disintegration that not even Rome could match.

I'm firmly ensconced on my chair, drinking my Scotch, enjoying my popcorn, and watching the spectacle.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by womanhater View Post
    Well, as one who studies history, I can only thank God for the amazing opportunity to witness the coming collapse! We will all get to bear witness to a total decline and disintegration that not even Rome could match.

I'm firmly ensconced on my chair, drinking my Scotch, enjoying my popcorn, and watching the spectacle.
    That's awesome ( that you're secure ) and sad ( the collapse ) at the same time

Status
    Liked
    Sounds a lot like desperation, but I ain't buying it. So men are just to forget all the things they have seen out of women over the years. So all of a suddenly these same women who *****d themselves to "alphas" or had their kids are supposed to turn over a new leaf and I need to just hand my trust, love or affection over without any precaution or questions on the word that they change, like things want change back. Why don't they just say they want the poindexters and beta wallets to cooperate since the "alphas" don't want them either. As someone says on here Bed. Made. Lie

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedesky View Post
    Thing is, they are not coming around. Way to deep in the current system to come around. Here is an interesting take as to the four reasons why not:

- The Patriarchy is not coming back. I’m sad. Now what? | The Woman and the Dragon

Good link. That is the root of the issue. At the end of the day...women KNOW that they run the show and they abuse it. I'm sorry, but any guy that's married to a modern woman...if she wants to rake you over the coals...she will. No amount of "I'm the man" chest thumping is going to prevent it the way the legal system is setup at the moment. When she wakes up one day and thinks "you know what...I could have most of his money AND not have to deal with him," you're done for (at least your finances are).

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumpshrimp View Post
    That's horseshit. You can't seriously expect me to believe that 37% of women age 18-34 want a successful marriage. For most women 18-25...it's not even on the radar. By 25-28...yeah...all but your brain-dead workaholics are starting to think about it.

Yes(lurkers).........and when that happens it's time for men to get off of Bubbagumpshrimp's boat and RUN LIKE FORREST GUMP! Run to the hills and run for your life! Never sign such a reprehensible/one sided contract.

Run Forrest! RUN!

Logic101
    Last edited by logic101; 11-26-2012 at 05:03 AM.

Status
    Liked
    I love it when shit like this comes out occasionally.

"Alright, we through out a half-assed attempt to appease the men. Back to trough".

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    In a nutshell, women are angry. They’re also defensive, though often unknowingly. That’s because they’ve been raised to think of men as the enemy. Armed with this new attitude, women pushed men off their pedestal (women had their own pedestal, but feminists convinced them otherwise) and climbed up to take what they were taught to believe was rightfully theirs.

Now the men have nowhere to go.

The hell we don't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast