Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Sick Of My Unemployed Husband

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked

I'm Sick Of My Unemployed Husband

When the shoe is on the other foot, women do not like having an unemployed man. But, I thought men and women were equal? Equal when it suits women. As far as I am concerned women need to "Man UP" and keep the paychecks coming in. Life's a *****, isn't princess.

Those excuses are buoyed by the fact that he has money. From where, I don’t know, because he won’t tell me (frustrating, huh?). He thinks I’ll disapprove … which I will, if he’s getting it from his indulgent, retired parents or through gambling with his friends, both of which are possibilities. His money goes toward groceries for the family, car maintenance, hanging out with friends and personal items, like clothes. He actually doesn’t hide his spending from me, but he never tells me exactly what things cost.
    His money is his money and your money is his money. Where have I heard this before???????????????????

We don’t share bank accounts. I contribute to my retirement savings and our children’s college fund, as well as pay the mortgage and the bills. He contributes to none of these things, and has at this point drained his retirement savings–but I couldn’t tell you how much that was to begin with, because he’s not open about it.

I have no savings otherwise, because all my money is needed to support our household.
    Sounds familiar guys, doesn't it??????????????????????????? Princess needs to get a third job.

I see our gender dynamic playing out in our children: Our teenage daughter is a hard worker who does her chores, participates in extracurriculars like debate team and interns with my event planning company. Our young son rarely does his chores or homework, but expects to get everything he asks for, when he asks for it.

He sees that his father doesn’t work for things, and he doesn’t, either. Plus, when I try to give him tough love, his father or grandparents cave in when I’m not around. Part of it is that he’s so young, but I worry he doesn’t have a male role model to teach him the value of hard work.
    This sounds what females do to men. Role reversal.

I do feel like I’m at a breaking point.

I’ve told him before that he needs to move out, but after 20 years, he knows how to apologize, promise he’ll change and keep me from pursuing a separation or divorce. My friends say that if he was married to anyone else, he wouldn’t get away with this. They say it makes me a pushover, and I’m puzzled by it, too.

I’m non-confrontational and generally very laid-back, but I have no problem standing up for myself … except when it comes to my charming, lazy husband.

Sometimes I think of getting divorced, but we live in Pennsylvania, which means legally he’ll likely be entitled to half of our assets from the marriage–half of my assets. I try so hard to be upbeat and not let this bother me, but on our last anniversary, I started telling him how I felt about his lack of contribution and motivation, and nothing has changed since then.
    Princess doesn't like the fact she has to work like a man. The divorce part was golden. This man should write a book titled "Making Princess Work, While I live A Life Of Leisure. Smart Man......................

xxhttp://www.businessinsider.com/money-is-ruining-my-marriage-2012-9

Status
    Liked
    Sometimes I think of getting divorced, but we live in Pennsylvania, which means legally he’ll likely be entitled to half of our assets from the marriage–half of my assets.
    oh you poor poor thing...

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    It’s funny (in the figurative sense of that word) how so many Amerikan “women” today believe that they can have it both ways. They proudly claim to be nothing more than men with elevated estrogen levels, capable of doing everything and anything a man can do, endlessly proclaiming their “independence.” Yet for some utterly bizarre reason, once they decide to get married (and no one will ever come up with a logical explanation, to my satisfaction, for why today’s Amerikan “women” do this), they immediately begin to depend on the male half of the relationship to do all of the heavy lifting. Once he is unable to continue to do this and she is forced to put her own money and muscle where her rhetoric-spewing mouth is, she decides that the relationship is no longer worth her emotional, physical, or financial investment.

So, guys, if you’re considering “tying the knot” in the UFSA today, think twice, thrice, four times or more, and hopefully you’ll push the very idea far out of your heads. Only a fool would do it in today’s society. As so many women of a certain Amerikan ethnicity like to crow “I can do bad all by myself.” Ditto for you too.

If you’re going to find yourself struggling to survive, better to do so by yourselves without the aggravation of being tied to somebody who will do nothing but drag you down, financially and emotionally, and add more pain and suffering to an already intolerable situation.

Status
    Liked
    for all the times that men get ****ed over like this i don't have any sympathy for this ****ing ****! she needs a bank account full of shut tha **** up!

Jso
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    in one way or another, every woman is just looking to trade sex for a man's money. so I say without the slightest malice that all women are *****s. it's like calling a rattlesnake a murderer, you can't shame a rattlesnake into not killing things.

Status
    Liked
    In a way I feel bad for her... It sucks, having someone around who does ****-all, uses your money, and has a really nice life while you bust ass. I don't CARE a lot, but I can identify with that situation. The thing that makes me mad is the chorus of "dump him"s she'll get in response... compared with the "oh, okays" I got from my stay-at-home wife (not mom, no kids). Compare the treatment she got with the way she treated me when I got laid off for a few months, before she went stay-at-home (I covered all the bills and literally lived on my unemployment, maybe $200 worth left over after bills, she spent her pay on clothes and booze). Equality means one-directional entitlement to male money if you feel like taking it easy, right?

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Haha that's awesome.

It looks like whoever quits working first wins.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jso View Post
    in one way or another, every woman is just looking to trade sex for a man's money. so I say without the slightest malice that all women are *****s.
    Right!!! Many don't eant to admit or believe that, but that is how it REALLY is. Great point!

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    I love hearing women complain when the shoe is on the other foot!

Status
    Liked
    This man should write a book titled "Making Princess Work, While I live A Life Of Leisure.
    Lol

but then his follow up book should be titled..

"Making Princess Work, while I live A Life of Leisure... but I'm Oppressed, I need equal Rights!" Lol

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Shit like this happens even when both partners are working. A friend lives with his girlfriend, and they both have the same job at the same place, and I'm pretty sure they make the same (Although my friend might make more since he lived there longer). Still, he told me the split the rent 50/50, but he also pays the utilities and cable/internet. Even when a female has a well-paying job and is capable of living on it she still expects the man to do the heavy lifting.

Recently my uncle was hurt on the job and really ****ed up his back. He was out of work for about 6 months and had to do physical therapy daily, leaving his wife to be the bread winner at that time. This caused A LOT of problems in their marriage, and she acted like he did it on purpose, even though it was a complete accident. I'm sure, though, that when my aunt was pregnant and had to take off for maternity leave that she had no problems with my uncle being the sole bread winner.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    It's shocking how their tolerance of men dries up when he has no money.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    "My friends say that if he was married to anyone else, he wouldn’t get away with this. They say it makes me a pushover, and I’m puzzled by it, too."

This aspect I hate the most! Something which is supposed to be a private matter between two individuals is in fact a communal issue in which a whole gang of skanks (her friends and acquaitances) also participate. In a sense they decide by influencing her.

This is averaging the behvior of the man, like they deal with employees in an industry. But the man should not give a damn who is married to whom and who does what, it is his life independent of anybody else.

I'd boot her and her friends in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by Zedesky; 09-30-2012 at 02:07 AM.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Sometimes I think of getting divorced, but we live in Pennsylvania, which means legally he’ll likely be entitled to half of our assets from the marriage–half of my assets.

AHAHAHAHaha!

Hooo....

Oh Pennsylvania. Wealth transfer fail.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumpshrimp View Post
    It's shocking how their tolerance of men dries up when he has no money.
    Gentlemen this is a rare occasion when I have drunk too much of a very fine Merlot.........

Men need to learn to rage again, they need to become modern day neanderthals, they need to be wise enough to stay within the law, which makes the law a weapon for them, but primitive enough to focus on eating, ****ing, working hard, keeping what they earn, living, breathing, and dying as free single men. No man should ever condem himself to self indicted financial slavery, pacification, domestication, and virtual castration in exchange for access to a vagina. I will die long and hard before I will ever allow some woman to ride my wallet through life and to worry about her " tolerance of me" in exchange for material possessions provided her to gain access to an aging, overly accessed , dried up vagina.
    Last edited by EternalBachelor; 09-30-2012 at 04:13 AM.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    YES!!! MORE MONKEY RAGE FOR MEN!!!!

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    YES!!! MORE MONKEY RAGE FOR MEN!!!!
    A lion roaming the jungle, fighting, ****ing, eating, sleeping in the warm sun, living each minute as it's own, with no easy death in the end. Freedom in it's oldest and purist form.

No domestication, no vagina worship, no living in fear of "how she feels" , no worrying about her ****ing PMS "mood swings", no lists, no agendas, no living up to expectations, no demands to puchase junk with hard earned money, no listening, no boring sex, no "pillow talk", no discussions about her feelings, wants, and needs, no discussions about her disappointment with you, no working yourself to death to pay for her to live in her fantasy existence. No conforming, no submission, no working some soul destroying corporate job to provide her with the life she feels entitled to for the sole reason she was born with a vagina and a nice pair of tits.

YES TO free, living and like a lion in the jungle, not like some domesticated sheep mark for eventual physical and soul death in the spiritual and financial slaughterhouse called marriage.
    Last edited by EternalBachelor; 09-30-2012 at 05:20 AM.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    don't **** with the MONKEYRAGE!

.. **** with the MONKEYRAGE, you get the ****ing FANGS!

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I have no problem standing up for myself … except when it comes to my charming, lazy husband.
    Sounds like a fine lifestyle, gentlemen, but I'll guarantee you - this guy is hot, and probably younger than her. A man*****.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWombat View Post
    Sounds like a fine lifestyle, gentlemen, but I'll guarantee you - this guy is hot, and probably younger than her. A man*****.
    Meh. It's a living.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast