Thread: Sugar: The Bitter Truth

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked

Sugar: The Bitter Truth

Status
    Liked
    Hhb3, I owe you big for this one. Thanks!

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    If only they taught real sciences in school...

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    I watched this one a while back, and while I gave up on a good chunk of the sugar in my diet years ago, it was interesting to watch this and get a feel for some of the science behind the whole sugar consumption issue.

I think one of the biggest issues regarding sugar nowadays is the presence of sugar in beverages. A can of cola is akin to a candy bar, yet most people view it like it's a glass of water.

Status
    Liked
    Can I get a few sentence summary?

Status
    Liked
    Thanks to Hhb3, I looked,

There is fucking SUGAR in Fucking PICKLES! PICKLES! FUCKING PICKLES!! ALL I WANTED WAS A SUGAR FREE SANDWICH!

PICKLES!!

OH And Cicero

Sugar Bad. More powerful than you can imagine. Almost any and all Sugar DOES DAMAGE TO YOUR SYSTEM. Everything not made from god's "STAB IT AND GRAB IT"earth has it.

Sugar, sweetner, sucralose corn syrup, and damn near anything but a piece of fruit THAT IS SWEET, IS DAMAGING YOUR SYSTEM

WITH SUGAR - A NOT-SO MILD POISON THAT HAS TO BE FILTERED BY THE BODY. Why is fruit acceptable? Because it has FIBER - WHICH NOTHING ELSE HAS.

Fiber is a means to help eliminate the poison from your body.

Sugar directly translates into the Inability to recieve the signal to "stop eating", and Converts DIRECTLY into the body as FAT.

Fat Free 160 calorie SUGAR FREE muffins? A LIE , Because ANY AND ALL SWEETNERS MADE BY MAN=FAT. DIRECTLY THROUGD A CHEMICAL CHAIN OF EVENTS = 160 Calories of a MUFFIN SIZED DEPOSIT OF DIRECT FAT TO YOUR ASS.

Calories for losing weight a lie.

"EXCERCISE" TO BURN CALORIES IS A LIE.

Run 6 miles to burn 1 cookie? INEFFICIENT. CALORIES ARE A LIE!

What EXCERCISE DOES DO - IN SHORT - IS ENABLE THE BODY TO ESCAPE DEPRESSION, REDUCE STRESS AND

ACTIVATE THE SYSTEM THAT METABOLIZES SUGAR AGAIN

ENABLING YOUR BODY TO RID ITSELF OF THE POISON AND ADDICTION TO SUGAR

If you don't eat too much more.

BUT APPARENTLY IT's IN FUCKING PICKLES!!

N***A Can't MAKE A SANDWICH WITHOUT GETTING A DOSE OF THE FUCKING POISON. IT's EVERYWHERE - AND ADDICTIVE!

The solution

A. Don't eat it

B. Tell people "The milk is spoiled"

C. Excercise without sugar in your body for months and "get thin instantly"

D. Calories a lie.

E. Sugar is poison, but more importantly, HOW ALL SUGAR IS POISON, AND HOW THE POISON KILLS YOU

AND THE MOST PROLIFIC DISCOVERY THAT FLOORS ME EVERY TIME I THINK OF IT.

We Should be getting over 200g a day of FIBER -

That amount should be added to the *RDA - You're Lucky if you get 20g. And that's "all day beans eatin" right there.

Food is Specifically created WITHOUT FIBER - WHY?

Anything WITH FIBER SPOILS AND ROTS.

Something With ZERO FIBER -Can have a FREEZE-DRIED SHELF-LIFE of Decades Maybe?

WHY?

It allows America to Export Food to other countries (It will survive the trip and storage)

AND

It allows fast food companies to buy bread and other bullshit in bulk (and feed you that dead cow on a bun from 1985)

Lastly,

All Fast food is specifically created without FIBER

THAT , IN ADDITION TO THE SUGAR IS WHY IT FUCKS YOU UP

POISON GETS IN, AND HAS ZERO HELP GETTING OUT.

And what is EVERY non-fiber fast food meal chased with? A BIG GULPING OF SUGAR!

And I used to wonder why I love and reccomend Psyllium Husk to every one!

It will make you LOSE 20 POUNDS IN 1-2 MONTHS WITH NO CHANGE IN YOUR DIET!

GET IT NOW Amazon.com: Now Foods Organic Psyllium Husk Whole, 12-Ounce: Health & Personal Care Notice how it says intestinal health?

Amazon.com: Now Foods Psyllium Husk Powder, 24-Ounce: Health & Personal Care - And 4.5 stars?

Powder is better, all will taste like cardboard when mixed with water

AVOID METAMUCIL AS THAT TO ME NOW IS THE RETARD COMBO OF THE YEAR! Sugar (poison) AND fiber (fix) - Who wants THAT chemical reaction going on inside them?

AND THEY FEED IT TO OLD PEOPLE! BASTARDS!
    Last edited by Yolo Twerkins; 04-02-14 at 08:07 AM.

Status
    Liked
    I can name that tune in 1 sentence! "Sucrose and fructose are toxins."

It basically explains the epidemic of obesity and metabolic syndrome we are having. The rise of diabetes, the cause of hypertension and heart disease, a few other conditions. It's a great lecture, one that everyone should see. A fellow by the name of John Yudkin wrote a book in 1972("Pure, white, and Deadly") that predicted the current health crisis, ignored of course.

They originally correlated metabolic syndrome with fat and so the food industry made all kinds of low-fat foods. The problem is that low fat foods taste like cardboard so they dumped in sugar to make it palatable. They are worse...

Perhaps I'm just cynical but I believe that because of the whole capitalist system they want you to buy the poison to get sick, then take all your money to buy treatment for the diseases you wouldn't get if the food supply wasn't being poisoned with sugar. It's great business to treat illness, not so much to cure them.

Avoid processed foods, fast foods, soda. They are trixy on the labels, sugar goes by many names.

Status
    Liked
    TO those who watched it, I'm only unclear on one thing:

Eating something with sugar ruins the metabolism process and converts EVERYTHING WITH SUGAR IN ANY FORM IN IT INTO FAT.
    Got it.

Does the same happen when you eat anything healthy, and have a dinner roll (sugar and no fiber) with it? If so, that would explain why the paleo diet works so well = no sugar.

Atkins also

Banned

Status
    Liked
    He's kind of setting himself up for a fall too. The elephant in the room is the influence of "experts".

It was experts who told everyone to avoid fat and eat carbs, and then influenced politicians to set up national campaigns. When everyone is getting their nutrition advice from a single source, and that source is unsound, then everyone gets affected. The entire process is dangerous. And that includes listening to this guy too intently.

It's not that I think he's wrong. It's that I think taking food advice from a central source, and gambling that they are right, is reckless.

Personally, the fewer people between me and the food I eat the better. That means no processed food, and no experts telling me what I should be eating. I trust the foods our forbears prepared for themselves, I trust my taste-buds, I trust my sense of well-being, and I trust my scales.

Status
    Liked

Same Doctor, an updated lecture. Great stuff!

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo Twerkins View Post

Does the same happen when you eat anything healthy, and have a dinner roll (sugar and no fiber) with it? If so, that would explain why the paleo diet works so well = no sugar.
    I think when you eat a dinner along with a roll or some pie, the fiber in the dinner will slow uptake of the sugar so it is handled better by the body. For the same reason, eating fruit is quite good for you, even though it has sugar. It's these concentrated sugar foods that are the devil, along with a sedentary lifestyle that builds insulin immunity. That is a killer combination.