Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cancer

Banned

Status
    Liked
    Going with what womenhater said, I have found that most raw food vegans, given they eat enough dietary fats, are very healthy individuals. I also know many people who eat a lot 'clean' meat, eggs, etc, and are very healthy also.
    It's a spectrum, not a binary. Someone who is a raw food vegan will have better health metrics than will someone who eats clean caught wild game and fish (provided their environment was not turbo-fucked with toxic waste). But it is also true that someone who eats clean caught wild game animals will be FAR FAR FAR healthier than someone who eats factory farmed conventionally grown meats.

I'll take Hasmat's meat intensive diet over a 'vegetarian' who eats Pizza Hut and drinks soda ANY DAY OF THE FUCKING WEEK!

Banned

Status
    Liked
    Also, whatever you choose to eat, DO NOT cook it in teflon. Sure, food might stick less to teflon, but teflon sticks to your food just fine. That shit stays in your body FOREVER. Get a nice cast iron skillet. When seasoned properly, food won't stick and if some of the pan comes off in your food, you just get a slight boost in your RDA of iron. The RDA of teflon is ZERO.

Banned

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by hasmat View Post
    Also, whatever you choose to eat, DO NOT cook it in teflon. Sure, food might stick less to teflon, but teflon sticks to your food just fine. That shit stays in your body FOREVER. Get a nice cast iron skillet. When seasoned properly, food won't stick and if some of the pan comes off in your food, you just get a slight boost in your RDA of iron. The RDA of teflon is ZERO.
    Teflon is simply a long chain of carbon bonded to Fluorine on two of its four bonds. You know, fluorine....the most electronegative element in existence. The element that will rip electrons off of ANYTHING! The element that is so fucking dangerous and reactive, the overwhelming majority of chemistry labs cannot get insurance to even have it on premises...

In other words, the base ingredient in a toxic neurotoxic agent put in your water and toothpaste...oh yeah, and PROZAC...

Old chemistry joke -

How do you spot the fluorine chemist at a chemistry convention? He's the one missing fingers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluorine#Hazards

Banned

Status
    Liked
    MGTOWforums. A site where the smartest motherfuckers on the planet discuss the issues of the day.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by hasmat View Post
    MGTOWforums. A site where the smartest motherfuckers on the planet discuss the issues of the day.
    Backed by a few motherfuckers from DENSA. Thanks Vic!

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by womanhater View Post
    In my well researched albeit very controversial opinion, cancer is 100% viral in origin.
    To my more-or-less unresearched understanding, cancer is not a disease as such: there are a number of different pathologies whose end-game is cancer and - sure - HPV infection is one very important one. But a "cure for cancer" is like a "cure for fever".

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDisgruntledGentleman View Post
    As far as cancer goes, it has been shown cancer cannot grow in an alkaline body
    Is this related to this: Acid/Alkaline Theory of Disease Is Nonsense ?

Banned

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWombat View Post
    Yes, it's also related to Global warming/cooling/climate change and a close relative of manbearpig...

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    60+ years ago...people generally didn't live long enough to have to worry about getting killed off by something like cancer. That and let's be honest...I have an idea that a LOT of the cancers that we deal with these days are environmental. Cooked up by our shitty diets, questionable lifestyle choices, etc.

Banned

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWombat View Post
    To my more-or-less unresearched understanding, cancer is not a disease as such: there are a number of different pathologies whose end-game is cancer and - sure - HPV infection is one very important one. But a "cure for cancer" is like a "cure for fever".
    Cancer is simply when a cell continues to grow past the point where it should normally self-regulate and stop. Given that this is essentially an error in protein transcription/replication, which is dependent upon DNA and RNA and the like, a virus is the most likely culprit since only viruses alter cellular DNA and RNA.

That said, a common cold that would bounce right off of an Olympian or at worst give them the sniffles for a few days can become a lethal bout of pneumonia in someone with a compromised immune system.

When you study orthomolecular medicine and nutrition, you learn how essential vitamins and minerals are to the functions of cells, certainly to include protein transcription and coding. Vitamins and minerals basically insert themselves into enzymes allowing them to carry out functions they could not otherwise. Enzymes are completely dependent upon shape to work, and as such, vitamins (from Vital Amines) allow the body to carry out the most basic functions of life.

Interesting random fact - primates (and I think guinea pigs) are the ONLY mammals that do not make their own vitamin C, and if you look at the amount of vitamin C produced per kilogram of lean body weight produced by other mammals, a 200 pound human male should be consuming around 5,000 mg a day of vitamin C, not just the 60 that is 'recommended' by .gov. 60 mg is exactly the amount it takes to not get scurvy, nothing else.

If you're really interested in the effective treatment of cancer with tons of documented and verified cases of total reversals and cures, Google 'Gerson Therapy'....and then if you want to get pissed off, Google why you can't get it in the USSA...

Banned

Status
    Liked
    I don't drink fluoridated water (my town doesn't fluoridate). I don't use toothpaste (use hydrogen peroxide).

I don't drink carbonated soda (acidic sugar syrup). I don't eat a lot of meat or junk food, and limit animal fats.

This is all relatively easy to do.

Some things we can't control; radioactive fallout from the last 70 years or so. Those isotopes have a long half life, and don't go away for a long time.

I tend to believe in Womanhater's theory of cancer being viral in origin, with a caveat.

There was a Russian scientist named Lahkovsky, who experimented with multiple oscillation generators, who had success with curing cancer in plants and then in humans. His theory was that cells are little receivers of energy, and that as long as they can pick up energy from the surrounding ether, they will thrive and be healthy.

When the cells become corrupted, malnourished, poisioned, they cease to "resonate" with the surrounding energies, and start to mutate to a lesser existence, i.e., cancer.

By exposing a subject with cancer to his "multiwave oscillator", the cells would pick up a charge of energy at the frequency they naturally resonate to, and become healthy.

It is not as strange as it sounds, as if you delve down through molecule, atom, particle, electron, we are not really made of solid matter at all; we are pure energy masquerading as solid matter.

Know that CANCER tm is owned outright by the AMA, and if you even use the word "cure", they will come down on you like a ton of bricks for messing with "their" cancer.

My conclusion is that cancer is a by product of a degenerated society and environment.

Here is the Wiki entry for Lahkovsky if you are interested.

Georges Lakhovsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Banned

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by fester View Post
    I don't drink fluoridated water (my town doesn't fluoridate). I don't use toothpaste (use hydrogen peroxide).

I don't drink carbonated soda (acidic sugar syrup). I don't eat a lot of meat or junk food, and limit animal fats.

This is all relatively easy to do.

Some things we can't control; radioactive fallout from the last 70 years or so. Those isotopes have a long half life, and don't go away for a long time.

I tend to believe in Womanhater's theory of cancer being viral in origin, with a caveat.

There was a Russian scientist named Lahkovsky, who experimented with multiple oscillation generators, who had success with curing cancer in plants and then in humans. His theory was that cells are little receivers of energy, and that as long as they can pick up energy from the surrounding ether, they will thrive and be healthy.

When the cells become corrupted, malnourished, poisioned, they cease to "resonate" with the surrounding energies, and start to mutate to a lesser existence, i.e., cancer.

By exposing a subject with cancer to his "multiwave oscillator", the cells would pick up a charge of energy at the frequency they naturally resonate to, and become healthy.

It is not as strange as it sounds, as if you delve down through molecule, atom, particle, electron, we are not really made of solid matter at all; we are pure energy masquerading as solid matter.

Know that CANCER tm is owned outright by the AMA, and if you even use the word "cure", they will come down on you like a ton of bricks for messing with "their" cancer.

My conclusion is that cancer is a by product of a degenerated society and environment.

Here is the Wiki entry for Lahkovsky if you are interested.

Georges Lakhovsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Actually, there are extreme vibratory and tonal differences between healthy and diseased tissues. Even more 'mainstream' researchers will admit this, though they won't always follow it through to the next reasonable conclusion as to why. There are developing technologies that use tonal differences as a diagnostic methodology, however the idea of impulsing vibrations back into diseased tissues in an effort to make them healthy again has had limited successes.

Personally, I think DNA has higher order states of existence (as in aspects of the matter of DNA vibrating at higher frequencies than the other matter in what we can see and detect in this universe) and that affects the vibrations of living tissues, but that gets into a much deeper realm of metaphysics than this thread would accommodate.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDisgruntledGentleman View Post
    I hate it when people do this...

The link is between animal protein that has been raised on corn and dairy products that have been pasteurised and/or the cows have been shot up with crap.

Cancer and heart disease started to be prevalent when farming began. We are designed to be hunter gathers, not eat mass farmed food.
    So we were designed to be a man that wants to be a woman?

Think, you crazy bastard!

*puts serious face back on*

Banned

Status
    Liked
    Yet another line of research and treatment and therapy that the US gov't isn't too keen on, but has a lot of demonstrated results dating back decades: http://www.themeasuringsystemofthegods.com/orgon.pdf

Orgone, Wilhelm Reich, etc. Per fester's post above, this seems to be what Lakhovsky was thinking and experimenting with as well.

Westerners only use a very small amount of their lung capacities. Reich found that people who he treated ended up breathing deeper and slower as a matter of routine. Look at how breathing techniques play into workouts, Yoga, acting methods, etc. Every so often I recommend a regular-if-modest pranayama practice, (a yogic breathing exercise). Besides what pranayama may do to prevent cancer, you'll notice a marked improvement in day-to-day life after the first week of it. I wouldn't try and get instructions from the internet at large, though - too much bullshit out there to help anyone get started. PM me for instructions on how to get started and I'll cut through all the crapola.

Heard the stuff about body alkalinity, and I wouldn't dismiss it as being nutty just yet. A healthy human body shares about the same pH level as normal, healthy ocean water. If we run our body pH levels higher than normal for long periods of time by eating shit and living in wastelands, it might be a factor in the immunodeficiencies that let in the cancer-causing virus womanhater is talking about. In fact, the familiar course of cancer onset described by Reichian research seems to coincide nicely with the virus model.

My tinfoil hat take on the situation: looks like more people are getting cancer but less people are dying from it because that is the most profitable and desirable outcome for pharmaceutical companies.

Anyway, most of the people from my generation and those born after me probably won't have a chance to die of cancer. They're all going to drop dead of heart attacks before they reach age 40 because they chase the "energy drinks" dragon all day long.

Banned

Status
    Liked
    Something's gonna get you no matter how careful you are.

Even so, I've been living off what I grow now for 8 years. I've never felt better. I sleep better, think clearer and just enjoy living so much more. I put some of that down to eating un-tampered with food, pure uncontaminated water, fresh clean air and no plastics.

I also believe that you can't separate mental health from physical well-being, and I do not believe that the modern career, with its emphasis on doing only a small range of things very intensively, is conducive to good mental health. Nor is all the stress artificially introduced via the media and courts.

Even if modern living were not the culprit, I would still prefer a short enjoyable life to a long miserable one.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by ng85 View Post
    I'm sure all of us know at least once person who has battled cancer in their lives. It seems like recently more and more people have been diagnosed with it. In my family all 3 living grandparents are battling or have battled cancer. I even had a cat who died of cancer. Meanwhile 2 friends have parents dying of cancer, and another friend's mother just beat breast cancer, and then found out his grandmother has breast cancer.

Was cancer always this prevalent? It seems like even people who live healthy lifestyles (Don't smoke, watch what they eat) are getting it. Is there something in the food we eat, or in the air, that's causing cancer? I feel like such a debilitating and deadly disease is becoming way too common, like one day cancer is going to be something like the chicken pox, where we all have to get it once.
    Cancer runs in my family....bad.

I have seen how much it costs to treat it, and even if "successful" it always comes back. I already have a cancer treatment plan which is "ghost riding" a car or motorcycle off a very steep incline, or if I am too sick for that, the Smith and Wesson cancer treatment plan.

I'll be damned if these fucking rich doctors are going to make any fucking money off a horrible death like cancer with me, as they did with my kinfolk.

Status
    Liked
    once had an oncologist tell me if any man lives long enough, he WILL get prostate cancer. just the nature of the cellular makeup of the gland. would never want to have that job....like trying to bail out the beach against the tide.

Banned

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by quaboag View Post
    once had an oncologist tell me if any man lives long enough, he WILL get prostate cancer. just the nature of the cellular makeup of the gland. would never want to have that job....like trying to bail out the beach against the tide.
    I have heard of tests done on all male corpses (ie guys who died of anything) to see how prevalent prostate cancer was. The number is 50%. ie half of us have it right now.

If this figure is true, it leads on to some interesting conjecture.

If half of us have prostate cancer, what about all the other organs, bones, glands, muscle, skin and other tissue that make up our bodies? Surely if one very small organ has a 50% chance, it is very likely that there are cancers everywhere, right now, in all of us.

And that then leads to another question: if cancers are so very prevalent in all of us, who's to say that those very same cancerous growths are all lethal? Will they even be there next year? 5 years?

How possible is it that the cancer your doctor 'fortunately found early enough', and is treating you for, is not one of those many cancers that would eventually disappear - especially when you had no symptoms to start with?

That's not to say one should ignore cancer diagnoses and treatments, but I think I would make a much better judgment of its necessity if I knew more about its background level of activity.

Status
    Liked
    Jesus christ. I'm a hypochondriac and this thread is scaring the shit out of me. Cancer is one of my worst fears, even though I have no genetic predisposition for it, but wouldn't it just be my fucking luck with me being the healthiest person in my family that I would be the one to fucking get it? Fuck that. I don't want to be remembered as an ironic anecdote people tell each other on facebook.

It's seriously almost like the people in my family are trying to get cancer. My mom in particular's the worst. She tans on a weekly basis (even more in the winter), eats poorly, and uses a minimum of 4 dryer sheets per load, coating her clothes in carcinogens, and her attitude towards that, and pretty much everything else health related, is "life's too short to worry about that stuff". Hearing her say that made me realize it's that kind of attitude that got us where we are today. A classmate of mine said to me the other day "it's the apathy that's killing us", and the more I think about it the more truth I find in the statement. If only more people would think more like my classmate and less like my mother, then maybe our waters wouldn't be full of pollution and fluoride and jet's wouldn't be flying over laying chem trails in the skies.

But we don't live in that world, do we? No, we live in a world where people worship a guy who basically reinvented the phone, one where our biggest technological achievement this decade (or at least the only one people care about) is a device that lets you both text and play angry birds. Anything to help us move less I guess, don't want to burn too many calories. I swear, if you invent a robot that wipes your ass for you and lets you check facebook at the same time they'll erect a statue in your honor... Well, at least after someone builds a robot for that as well.

I guess I'll just have to come to terms with the fact that I live in a society where true thinkers are treated like shit and ignorance is rewarded with a pat on the (empty) head, and it's always going to be that way.

On another note: this thread reminds me of an MF Doom song on the subject:

Hearing someone make a hiphop song about something meaningful instead of just drugs and pussy gives me hope for the genre, still don't have much for the planet though.

Status
    Liked
    My personal theory is that there IS no real increase in the rate of cancer. There is only an increase in the rate of diagnosis. Seriously, we're getting better and better at spotting cancer. It's just like with the supposed increase in cases of autism. There only appears to be an increase because we've gotten better at noticing it. And better about testing for it.

Let's all just relax a little.