+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I liked your forums

boxerlvr

I liked your forums

Back in the day.
    When you closed them, I went back to my previous lifestyle, It's what I know to do.
    I've moved on.......
    I'm a mhsmdu (man who sniffs men's dirty underwear ) now.... again..... still.

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by boxerlvr View Post
    Back in the day.
    When you closed them, I went back to my previous lifestyle, It's what I know to do.
    I've moved on.......
    I'm a mhsmdu (man who sniffs men's dirty underwear ) now.... again..... still.
    I salute you sir, lolz
    Support MGTOW Forums, go GOLD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacho Vidal View Post
    I salute you sir, lolz
    Happy anniversary of MgtowForums and wishing you well.

Thanks for reupping the archive and well done for your efforts.

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Happy anniversary of MgtowForums and wishing you well.

Thanks for reupping the archive and well done for your efforts.
    Cheers.

Blimey, that long ago. 4 years ago since I closed and 7 years ago since I opened.

How time flies.

Unregistered
    Cheers.

Blimey, that long ago. 4 years ago since I closed and 7 years ago since I opened.

How time flies.
    Indeed. I can't fathom it being that long either.

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    Yeah, it was a funny old time back then...around this time 7 years ago I'm sure I was getting a baptism of fire with installing and setting up vBulletin for the first time. I seem to remember it taking hours to upload 20 odd thousand vBulletin files due to GoDaddy's shitty FTP upload throttling. Drove me fucking nuts.

Unregistered
    Yeah, it was a funny old time back then...around this time 7 years ago I'm sure I was getting a baptism of fire with installing and setting up vBulletin for the first time. I seem to remember it taking hours to upload 20 odd thousand vBulletin files due to GoDaddy's shitty FTP upload throttling. Drove me fucking nuts.
    It's interesting looking through old posts and seeing familiar names that I'd forgotten.
    This is like going through an intact house that had been shuttered for 30 years, or something.
    Thanks Nacho, for opening up the memories.

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    It's interesting looking through old posts and seeing familiar names that I'd forgotten.
    This is like going through an intact house that had been shuttered for 30 years, or something.
    Thanks Nacho, for opening up the memories.
    Cheers, but the thanks ought to go to those in the bunker. Had they not sent over Notorious TWAT and the other paedophiles to have a pop at me on jagr's GYOW forum then this place would not have been brought back from the dead. However, it's been good to get my side of the story out there using You Tube and good to see that over 10 real people have watched each podcast in full - I didn't expect that much in views lol.

Also, it's nice to see there is over 300 unique visitors to this place everyday.

The one thing that makes me laugh is that this forum still has more posts and threads than the bunker haha. They've been going for 4 years and this forum was only open for 3 years, then gone for nearly 4 years and still there is more content here than over in the bunker. And yes, we operated closed registrations here too. In fact, everything they do over there is all the policies that I came up with for this place.

Their mistake was that they failed to retain the many good people who used to come here. I suspect their amnesty for people who they themselves banned from here was one of their big mistakes.

But I must admit, it has been good to come back and troll some assholes who thought shit was "in the past"...lol

Unregistered
    Nacho, are you going to do more podcasts or is it "adios and fuck off" on that front?

Unregistered
    Nacho, are you going to do more podcasts or is it "adios and fuck off" on that front?
    That's a good question. Inquiring minds want to know.
    Another thing that would be nice is some fresh content.
    Hey you 300 unique visitors daily.........

Elam wants to be me

Status
    Liked
    That's a good question. Inquiring minds want to know.
    Another thing that would be nice is some fresh content.
    Hey you 300 unique visitors daily.........
    Many are getting here via old linkbacks to this place which were 2011 - 2014. Obviously, they’re all live now and so work. Quite a few are direct visits and a small amount from search engines. Not to mention spiders and crawler bots. I’ve managed to IP ban a shit load of spammer IPs...at one point, this place had over 40 online which was a week ago and something that I thought to be suspicious. When I looked at the user activity I could see that 90% were from the same ISP? So I IP banned that ISP and its shit.

The place also got hit by some cunt who hoped I was on a limited bandwidth deal, and so kept hammering a certain php file but then got bored after over 3gb of traffic and the forum was still up. Twat!

I might do some more podcasts but keep them short and to the point lol.

+ Reply to Thread