Thread: How a mother's lies and deceit can make a child hate his father

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked

Angry How a mother's lies and deceit can make a child hate his father

From charlesh
    BREDREN! Read and email to EVERYONE you know.

...and THIS is why all men MUST check, double check and TRIPLE check the female you choose to make a family with.

realafrikan
    Man this shit is on point!!!!. This is especially for cats who have to sole rely on their moms for info about their (absentee) fathers. Do your own research. Ya moms may love you to death and more anything in the world but that does not cancel any grievances she could/may have against your father.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!!

Terry Funk
    Simultaneously touching and ****ed up.

titomontana
    ...and THIS is why all men MUST check, double check and TRIPLE check the female you choose to make a family with.
    and consult a lawyer the minute she tells you she's pregnant.

You know what, **** that !

You need to start consulting lawyers now, plan ahead; you need to start putting money away in case you need to hire a lawyer; you need to know what your rights are and how to get them acknowledged by the courts. Yes men have rights, as much rights as women, it's just that the courts won't give a shit about a man's rights unless he forces them to.

RoninSoul
    That is some cold blooded shit that is taking place everyday and nothing is being done repel this evil bullshit. Children often learn to hate their parents (mothers especially) when the proposed 1st teachers give them among the harshest lessons to learn as a child - the cruel and brutal art of Deception...

Deathslayer

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Interesting.............is this from 4chan? What's with the spelling and grammar? Foreigner? Troll?

Either way, I know this is happening. My mother spent over a decade poisoning my mind against my father. Fortunately I at least had contact with him and eventually saw through her lies. Haven't spoken to her in over 5 years and never will again. Hope she likes the bed she made.

I am a Gay Incel

Status
    Liked
    My mother did the same to me. Lied for years that my dad was a player and blah blah blah. I hate her and I usually don't use this word very often. The reason for this hatred towards her is that because of her deception, the family was destroyed and all my sibblings along with me suffered. My mother lies to me directly to my face, 1 time she asked me for money because she was leaving to visit my uncle in another state and needed $200 in order to have enough money to open a food stand. I didn't have the money at hand and told her to wait, so she left the next day without my money. She came back 3 weeks later, and I politely asked how her food stand turned out, and she looked SHOCKED. She said "what are you talking about? what food stand?". I told her that she mentioned this to me before her trip and she just SMIRKED at me, and did not feel ashamed or anything. WOW.

My mother is a ***** and a deceiver. I wonder if 3 of my brothers are even full brothers because they all look alike, except me, I am the only one that looks like my father. I asked my brother one time when we were younger if we were really brothers, and he told me, " you should ask mom". I think he knows, but I am the only one in the dark about this.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by two40xwunup View Post
    I think he knows, but I am the only one in the dark about this.
    It doesn't sound like you're in the dark about this at all. Sorry, bro.

pcr
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Solemn silence is the only thing I can offer to this whole section. It makes my blood boil. BTW I trust my parents, but I plan to take a DNA test regardless to see if my dad is really my dad and my brother really my brother. Why not? Better be 100% sure and it doesn't cost much anymore...

PCR

Jso
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    my mom told me something similar, that he cheated on her at some point when I was about a year old and then she left him

but she's got 6 kids from 3 (or 4?) different guys, and has gradually started to lose her sanity, I haven't been able to trust her for a very long time

I would ask him personally but aside from him being barely cognizant, I'm not sure I could come right out and ask him such a thing after not seeing him for something like 15 years. I'd be more comfortable asking him to give me one of his motorcycles (he said he owed me that much at least...... hey I could use one too)
    Last edited by Jso; 11-22-2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: no one uses preview anymore anyway

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Well, my children have thought that I don't pay child support, that I have or am having another kid and that I will love that child more (thanks to their mother) . . . even though they are with me a majority of the time.

Be careful out there.

I am a Gay Incel

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Calloway View Post
    It doesn't sound like you're in the dark about this at all. Sorry, bro.
    Yea, I'm not in denial or anything like that. Even one of my dad's buddies asked him if all of us were his, and my dad innocently says, "yea, they all came from the same gun" and even had a smile on his face like he was 100%. XD. If only he knew. I don't have the heart to bring the topic up as JSO said because the old man already had a stroke/high blood pressure, and I'm sure divorce had a major part in that. What is more saddening to me is that my dad is stuck in a loop, a broken record so to speak. He talks about how my mothers family always hated him and just goes on and on and on whenever he drinks enough booze. I hear the same exact stories over and over again, like he forgets he ever told me. I want to say that he might have brain damage from all the stress he went through, but I cannot assume anything. Damn...I feel bad just thinking about this shit. grrrr....