Thread: Asian seeking impregnation -Craigslist post

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked

Asian seeking impregnation -Craigslist post

Asian seeking impregnation (Downtown)

am an educated SAF looking for an educated SWM 35-45 years old to impregnate me.

I know it sounds atypical but I figure I would give it a try.

So here is a deal - I would like to find someone who is sexually strong but respectful and mature. We would have as much sex as possible in the next few months and to impregnate me. I am open to any kinds of relationships as long as you are a financially responsible person and not a trouble maker.

Please be healthy (D&D free), decent, have a job, generous with a big heart.

Send me an email if you are interested in finding out more along with a picture of yourself. Serious reply only. Thank you.

---

Come on lads, who could resist this amazing opportunity. 18 years of financial ruin in return of a few weeks of "secks" with an aging Asain.

Status
    Liked
    I bet her inbox is going to be flooded with messages from poor saps who won't realize what they're heading into. I think we need Admiral Ackbar at a time like this. "It's a trap!"

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Interpretation: I need a man to make deposits into my bank account every month for the next two decades. Please form a line, no pushing boys.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    3 months of pussy for sale - easy financing plan! Only 40-60% of your take home pay for between 18 and 26 years! No credit check required! Your job is your credit!

**DISCLAIMER - If you fail to make payments as required, you will be imprisoned, raped, infected with super resistant strains of jailhouse STD's, and you will lose all governmental issued licenses such as driver's license, any and all professional licenses, and you will also be deprived of the ability to leave the country. You will be subjected to societal and familial scorn should you fail to make required payments. Loss of job is no excuse to fall into arrears. Serious injury or being called up to military service do not impact the amount of nor frequency of payment. Should you be fortunate enough to return from war with all limbs intact, you will immediately be arrested upon return for failure to make full payments despite the fact that you had no choice in the matter whatsoever.

**Sex may be provided only once, and will likely not reflect the picture shown. Model shown is last year's model and is used. You will not be provided with a new model. No verbal or written contractual guarantees will be honored despite all protestations to the contrary. You will not be allowed to see child produced, and said child will be raised by a total ****ing *****bag **** to think that you're a flaming piece of shit. Child produced will almost certainly end up in prison (if male) or on welfare squeezing out thugspawn (if female). Child produced will be an affront to the hundreds of generations before you that built up the society a single generation of Marxist Feminists destroyed, and your ancestors will hide their eyes in shame in the afterlife for you having created such an insult to their DNA and life's work.

**Payments shown are estimates only. They can and will exceed 100% of your income. Bareback this snatch at your own risk. By ****ing this skank, you agree to hold harmless Craigslist and the thousands of MGTOW who told you not to ****ing do it. Always read the fine print.

I am a Gay Incel

Status
    Liked
    dang! i went hiking with an asian girl recently and was dissapointed in myself for not 'getting some', but after reading this, I am sure glad that I am not having sex. I don't know what I would do with a child, let alone being enslaved to the mother. "Thank you Jesus. " ::kurt warner @ superbowl:: lol

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Please be healthy (D&D free)
    I was interested, until the hating on D&D. Well screw you, *****, because I'm running a game tonight.

Status
    Liked

.......it sounds atypical??? LMFAO

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked

am an educated SAF looking for an educated SWM 35-45 years old to impregnate me.

So here is a deal - I would like to find someone who is sexually strong but respectful and mature. We would have as much sex as possible in the next few months and to impregnate me. I am open to any kinds of relationships as long as you are a financially responsible person and not a trouble maker.

Please be healthy (D&D free), decent, have a job, generous with a big heart.

Send me an email if you are interested in finding out more along with a picture of yourself. Serious reply only. Thank you.
    how many guys are gonna just miss that highlighted part above?

****'s sake.. this is nothin more than a mail order bride ad...

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Do I have to tell her I had a vasectomy? (Three months later; "Gee, honey, I don't know why your not preggers yet; maybe it's you")

Just kidding, wouldn't go near that nightmare.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I bet her inbox is going to be flooded
    Did you mean that figuratively?

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    I wonder if a guy with a vasectomy would go for that lol.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackknight View Post
    I wonder if a guy with a vasectomy would go for that lol.
    Perhaps, but knowing something that sinister and dark resides inside would render whatever the outer packaging was repulsive.