Thread: Christian Feminist Children

Status
    Liked

Christian Feminist Children

If you ever had the conception that any professing Christian woman could fall under the category of NAWALT, read up!

Dalrock originally blogged on the idea that these women could accept divorce for the "I'm not haaaaapy" reason here

hxxp://dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/from-cornerstone-to-stepping-stone-the-mainstream-christian-view-of-marriage/

Then one of the women quoted found out and posted this little childish rant in response:

h x x p://www.christianforums.com/t7640644/

This thread is a particularly huge red pill for all of us, but shows the heights to which these feminists in Christian clothing go when they are challenged on any point. (I imagine moderation there won't let it go for long, but I PDF printed what was there when I found it if anyone wants to read it after they delete the thread).

Coincidentally, I found it when it tracked back to Dalrock's blog, who posted a response to it indicating this thread's presence.

hxxp://dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/the-women-at-christianforums-are-outraged/

If you doubt AWALT in any way with respect to professing women of Christ, your outlook definitely should be changed after reading this!

Status
    Liked
    I haven't read what's in the links yet (but I will) however many times the fems that use religion and spew "GOD" and "Jesus" as a false front are the worst of the worst offenders.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    It doesn't matter of what religion one is. Human nature is universal. Women are all the same, for crying out loud!

Why would any one of them be different? And what is different?

Some think that Muslim women are different.... bullshit!

I repeat: human nature is universal. If it wasn't, then there would be no need for psychiatrists, psychologists and all that fauna.
    Since we are basically ALL THE SAME, then any deviation from the "norm" (or difference) is seen as abnormal and requires "treatment".

Women are all the same (WAATS).

Jso
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    yup, I read dalrock every damn day. he is totally taking it to those *****s, especially in the comments section, it feels good to read it.

and yes as it turns out supposedly "good christian hotties" are basically nothing but used up carousel riders trying to find a sucker in church/the sunday morning nightclub. pro-male/anti-feminist tech has a lot of posts about that exact occurrence, and his direct efforts to prevent these harpies from disemboweling an innocent man with their blood soaked talons.

Pro-Male/Anti-Feminist Technology

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Christian Feminist = Oxymoron. If it has a vagina it is dangerous.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I wish I could say that wasn't true but then you guys would just read my old posts and laugh at me. Nothing makes me sadder. And for my athiest friends, nothing makes them laugh harder than Vic the christian being sad about this.

Jso
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    the most hilarious/most infuriating posts were the women saying dumb shit like "my marriage and my dating life are in god's hands, I leave it up to god, I HEARD THE VOICE OF god AND I KNOW IT WAS god SPEAKING TO ME AND HE TOLD ME TO GO **** THAT ALPHA CAD

all the responsibility for their actions are laid at god's feet instead of their own. sounds unbelievable right? sounds crazy?

I told him I wanted him to go to counseling with me, and that helped us immensely. It cemented into my brain that THIS IS NOT MY FAULT. I had to say that over and over to myself. THIS IS NOT MY FAULT, THIS IS NOT MY FAULT, THIS IS NOT MY FAULT……There is something wrong with him that he would try to solve his problems in this terribly destructive way, he needs to fix that, there is nothing I can do to fix it or to stop it from happening again, it is all up to him to fix it.

Eventually I felt that God gave me an answer. I don’t know how to explain how God talks to me, he just does and I know he does and I know it is Him. He loves me, He is my rock, and He is the only thing I can depend on when life throws me storms. I don’t know how people survive without Him. God told me that I could do what I wanted this time, I could leave my husband or stay with him. God told me He would take care of me if I left my husband, He would take care of my children and we would be okay. I just had to decide what to do. (this was different from the first affair, God told me to stay with my husband then.)
    crazy is the word, alright. another good word: ****

Status
    Liked
    Exactly. That's the point. All women are like that, no matter what they self-identify as. Good red pill to read those forum posts, especially if it's someone that thinks "Christian women" are better than others. Hopefully a blue piller that thinks "I just made a mistake, Christian women are better" will think on it after reading such things.

I searched a little bit and found another christianforums thread which goes to the root of what they think about men and men's rights. If you want to see all the vicious female-supremacist hate mongers, the manginas, and the Red Pill candidates in full display, it's hard to do better than this one.

h x x p://www.christianforums.com/t7637333/

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    "Eventually I felt that God gave me an answer. I don’t know how to explain how God talks to me, he just does and I know he does and I know it is Him. He loves me, He is my rock, and He is the only thing I can depend on when life throws me storms. I don’t know how people survive without Him. God told me that I could do what I wanted this time, I could leave my husband or stay with him. God told me He would take care of me if I left my husband, He would take care of my children and we would be okay. I just had to decide what to do. (this was different from the first affair, God told me to stay with my husband then.)"

One of the ways you can distinguish the (self-professed) 'religious' from those who are actually on the path to understanding the ineffable is the ease with which they are able to turn God into a cheerleader for whatever evil shit they desire or support -- whether it's murdering Muslim children 6,000 miles away or bashing the gay kid next door or locking people in cages for putting the wrong chemicals in their body......or ****ing their married boss. etc. etc.

Once you hear from them that God OKs their petty, wicked bullshit, that it's "his will", you can be sure that they can be (and should be) safely ignored and probably avoided.
    Last edited by NewWorldMan; 03-21-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by NewWorldMan View Post
    Once you hear from them that God OKs their petty, wicked bullshit, that it's "his will", you can be sure that they can be (and should be) safely ignored and probably avoided.
    Yes, usually this is a great way to see it for these people. One maxim that exists is that man can either aspire to God's standard as denoted in the Bible or bring God down to be just like them. The former is the preferable way, the latter is a great sign of wickedness when a person does it. The women referenced in the Dalrock post are definitely the latter

Psalm 50:21 (NASB) These things you have done and I kept silence; You thought that I was just like you; I will reprove you and state the case in order before your eyes.

The issue of frivolous divorce, decimation of gender roles, really feminism itself fits the description. Those involved like these "Christian women" are literally bringing God down to the point of viewing God of accepting divorce for any and every reason (contradictory to the standard laid out) in order to justify themselves in this position. In the end analysis, they are really not Christian at all but just pretenders.

I could say much more on the last sentence, but just looking at their position on divorce is enough to point them out for what they really are.
    Last edited by Ballista_GTOW; 03-16-2012 at 06:11 AM.

Status
    Liked
    I really like Dalrock. His posts are easy to read and comprehend and chock full of logic, stats and a cluebat 6 feet long and 4 feet wide aiming for your head.

Jso
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    it appears that those good christian women behaved in such a reprehensible manner that they ended up having to lock their own thread for "review" (ie down the memory hole). on top of that holy **** the rampant idiocy of these women, actually claiming that they DON'T give permission for people to quote their forum posts, it's insanity beyond the five prime insanes. cthulu would be befuddled.

so I went and backed it up on my tumblr, so they can never be rid of their shame

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    "Christian feminist"? Is that like "kosher pork"?

Jso
    MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Dog View Post
    as pmaft calls them, "AFINO" or "anti feminist in name only." aside from being anti abortion, they are exactly the same as all the other lazy entitled ****s everywhere else. if someone made an engine that ran on hypocrisy, christian women could solve the energy crisis and fuel the world

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Dog View Post
    Exactly. One can not be a genuine Christian and be a feminist as well. This is given that the tenets of feminism are in direct opposition to the true tenets of Christianity as defined in the Bible.