Thread: He took advantage of me!

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked

He took advantage of me!

I wrote this a few weeks ago:

You have to be cynical when it comes to women (although personally, I prefer to be cynical about everything).

When a woman says she was raped, it pretty much means 1 of 2 things:

1) She was raped.
    2) She wasn't raped, and has a sexual history that she doesn't want you to know about.

Given the actual statistics on rape (and not the bullshit ones feminists quote), chances are high that it will mean #2. Which means if she lies about something as serious as rape, she'll lie about everything else relating to her sexual history.

"No, I've never given a BJ."
    "No, I've never done anal."
    "I've only had 3 partners."
    "You're the biggest I've ever been with."
    "I've never orgasmed with anyone other than you."

And on and on...

My own advice on this subject:

Don't even play the game.

If at any point a woman you're involved with tells you that she was raped in the past, run from that relationship. If she was actually raped, chances are she's going to be pretty ****ed up psychologically and it isn't worth it to play Captain Save-A-Ho. If she wasn't raped, it'll be the first of many lies she tells you.
    Dear, when I told you I was a virgin, I, umm, sort of exaggerated...ok, I lied.

With that in mind...

Hello, I've read some on the site and I've decided to post now. We met in school and have been together 7 years. We lived in the same dorm and have had a great marriage. I was a nerd and still am I admit, she was nerdy as well but much more popular than me and very attractive. She still is I think and most people agree. I go to the convention wearing my Trek uniform and she goes wearing green paint and not much else--great cosplay, which to my mind made her perfect for me from the get go, a great wife and friend, but for this issue now.

When we first dated she also went out with another guy in the dorm who was I guess the usual fraternity type guy though I didn't know him well. She told me several days later once I got her to talk that he had taken advantage of her, with her agreeing she said reluctantly to everything short of actual sex. She gave me the details which bother me to this day, mostly because he got away with things I never did, and I went for a long time wanting to fight him though he would have beaten me easily. We became exclusively dating not long after and this guy would hassle me at the dorm about what he got away with. Before that I was exclusive with her and didn't see other women but she went on single dates now and then with other guys, like this guy when this happened.

My problem now is about a month ago my wife told me finally, saying she felt we were close enough now, that everything that happened was what she wanted to happen. He did not force her to do anything though he was aggressive, which she liked and says she still does. It turns out that she is/was into his aggression and finally told me because she wants me to be more like that in bed. I objected initially to the idea of me being like that because I'm not naturally and because she also had led me to believe he basically assaulted her, so she admitted she'd liked what he did and nothing that happened was really forced but that he was just aggressive with her, which she wants and has wanted.

She was apologetic in terms of saying sorry but does not seem sorry about what happened or about lying. Though she says now she should have told me the truth then. I am very angry at her and also almost feel like she and he put one over on me. I am still upset though this was years ago and feel a lack of trust in her. I also feel like I'm sort of second fiddle mentally in her fantasy life and admit that's actually made my performance in bed worse, which she's complained about recently though not in a direct way. Am I wrong to feel this way? Why would she do this at all? How do I get past this feeling that I was fooled then and second in her thoughts sexually speaking even now?
    xhttp://talkaboutmarriage.com/sex-marriage/40540-my-wifes-confession-years-after-really-bothering-me.html

Lol. I love how everyone tries to make human relations out to be such a mythical, mysterious thing. It's not.

Women want to **** alphas. Men don't want to marry *****s. Women lie about ****ing alphas so they don't scare away men. This is not complicated stuff.

Status
    Liked
    This guy is a dumb****. Why would you allow yourself to be a cuckold from the getgo? She was a pump-and dump ***** from the get-go and he decided to marry her. Damn fool.

Status
    Liked
    Yep, especially if you're a beta male or nice guy sucker type, if you've just taken up with a new girl, it's amazing how often the new girl will claim to have been raped, or beaten up or otherwise physically or mentally abused by her bad boy ex/exes

What the female is doing here is laying a classic trap to sucker you in before having you for breakfast and trampling all over you. In fact it's precisely because women see you as a nice guy sucker that they lay this classic ruse for you, they see you as easy meat.

What she's doing here is buttering you up, and complimenting on how you are such a nice guy by comparing you favourably to her awful, nasty, evil ex/exes. In actual fact the mere fact she's even mentioning the evil ex or exes isn't because she views you favourably to them, she's only bringing the allgedly evil ex or exes up because she can't get him/them out of her head - she's lusting after and hankering after her ex bad boys and thinking about them all the time she's with you.

The comparing you favourably to them is just a ruse - in actual fact she's thinking so much about her ex bad boy/boys so much that she can't stop mentioning him/them - only when she mentions him/them and all the nasty, evil things he/they did to her, she pretends she's not getting wet just thinking about all the nasty, evil things he did to her, and after mentioning to you all these nasty evil things that the ex/exes did to her for the umpteenth time, she adds the rider that "oh you're so much nicer and such a better boyfriend" than the bad boy/boys.

And before any lurkers think I'm minimising genuine rape and genuine abuse, I'm doing no such thing -it's important to note that when women go on about how they were raped/abused etc. by the bad boy ex/exes to the nice guy new boyfriend sucker, they're almost certainly lying or wildly exaggerating the extent of the abuse - this appeals to a woman's sense of drama, make believe and fantasy - plus it also serves her purpose in terms of suckering in the nice guy sucker new boyfriend - she makes the ex/exes sound as bad as possible, so she can compare the new guy sucker in the most favourable terms .

But, it's all a trap, and the nice guy is just being suckered in and set up for a crashing fall. The new nice guy sucker is quite simply being used, he's probably being used for his money, and/or to make the bad boy ex jealous. As soon as she can get the bad boy ex back, or when some other bad boy becomes available, she'll crush the nice guy sucker into dust. And she won't hesitate to leave the nice guy behind and **** off with the bad boy - she won't hesitate and look back - not even for a second. There will not be one iota of remorse or so much as a trace of guilt.

And then will cupcake's mask truly slip, and the base, primitive, remorseless creature within who's addicted to ****ing bad boys will be revealed.

Newbies/blue pillers - be very wary when a new girlfriend starts buttering you up, and telling you how you're so much nicer than a bad boy ex. If that happens, run like the wind. Don't be fooled - a woman only does this because she thinks you're a beta mug and she's just setting you up to shaft you. If a woman mentions an ex, especially when she repeatedly unpromptedly brings up an ex, it's because she desperately wants that bad boy back and desperately wants to **** him again (if she's not already doing it that is).
    Last edited by Hamish; 02-26-2012 at 07:20 AM.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I once dated a girl who claimed she had never once had consensual sex in her life. Every time was rape. This is pretty much along the lines of this article, she was either buttering me up to play White Knight, or had just ****ed tons of guys and regretted it. That's a huge red flag, though, and I'm glad I never had sex with her - She could have told her next bf that I was a rapist, as well.

Apparently now rape extends to consensual pump and dumps. I've seen girls write about this before - They meet a guy who charms them, and they end up having sex. Then he just disappears or acts distant. To them, this is a "violation of trust", and as such he is violating these women. Even if the girl said yes to sex, the fact that he made it a one night stand is rape to them. Well, here's the thing - Go to any bar, and guys will charm girls into sleeping with them. If they succeed and then make it a one night stand, are they all rapists? Is every bar just filled with "rapists" who have never actually forced a woman against her will to have sex?

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Cdub – “This guy is a dumb****. Why would you allow yourself to be a cuckold from the getgo? She was a pump-and dump ***** from the get-go and he decided to marry her. Damn fool.”
    Thanks cdub, your agile wordsmanship has been a subtle hint as to what I may now be remembered for. You may now post my picture and draw a clown face on it. You’re welcome.

A few weeks ago I posted about the “new” revelation regarding my wife’s multiple partners but she still claimed that her high school boyfriend and her weren’t sexually active. Yesterday we’re talking and she lets it slip that they may have been a LITTLE sexually active after talking endlessly about what a high school athlete superstar he was.

For those of you new to this site
    , my wife’s the one blaring Christian music in her car and shaming young men into getting married because it means they’ll be as mature and spiritual as women.

Any questions? Really. Anything?!

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Excellent post here. If you're new to this stuff, pay attention to these things.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by ng85 View Post
    I once dated a girl who claimed she had never once had consensual sex in her life. Every time was rape. This is pretty much along the lines of this article, she was either buttering me up to play White Knight, or had just ****ed tons of guys and regretted it. That's a huge red flag, though, and I'm glad I never had sex with her - She could have told her next bf that I was a rapist, as well.

Apparently now rape extends to consensual pump and dumps. I've seen girls write about this before - They meet a guy who charms them, and they end up having sex. Then he just disappears or acts distant. To them, this is a "violation of trust", and as such he is violating these women. Even if the girl said yes to sex, the fact that he made it a one night stand is rape to them. Well, here's the thing - Go to any bar, and guys will charm girls into sleeping with them. If they succeed and then make it a one night stand, are they all rapists? Is every bar just filled with "rapists" who have never actually forced a woman against her will to have sex?
    I have had female friends of friends tell me that they were abused, raped, etc. at first. Then they would mention that the 'sex was fantastic,' then 'I want to be loved but I can never love again after my experiences,' then 'he manipulated me into sleeping with him,' then 'no man will ever replace him.'

On and on and on it went. Oh and those girls are taking a handful of anti-depressants nearly EVERY DAY.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Virtually EVERY girl I have dated has claimed she was raped or taken advantage of when she was younger.

If at any point a woman you're involved with tells you that she was raped in the past, run from that relationship. If she was actually raped, chances are she's going to be pretty ****ed up psychologically and it isn't worth it to play Captain Save-A-Ho. If she wasn't raped, it'll be the first of many lies she tells you.
    Solid.
    Except that I would add .... if she claims she was raped in the past (but really wasn't...and of course, you're not gonna know for sure anyway), then you're potentially dealing with a head case who is an attention *****/drama queen.. and one who might also be the type of woman to falsely accuse YOU of rape.

So, either way you look at it, any woman who claims she was raped in the past -- whether it's true or not, DOES NOT MATTER -- you stay away from *****s like that.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Virtually EVERY girl I have dated has claimed she was raped or taken advantage of when she was younger.

Solid.
    Except that I would add .... if she claims she was raped in the past (but really wasn't...and of course, you're not gonna know for sure anyway), then you're potentially dealing with a head case who is an attention *****/drama queen.. and one who might also be the type of woman to falsely accuse YOU of rape.

So, either way you look at it, any woman who claims she was raped in the past -- whether it's true or not, DOES NOT MATTER -- you stay away from *****s like that.
    Lucid Point! I feel stupid for not connecting those dots. That's pretty damn scary now that I think about it.
    EXCELLENT POINT SAM!