Thread: Saw a hooker last night.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked

Angry Saw a hooker last night.

This particular girl, I recognised her from a few years back. A talker. I saw her (by "saw" I mean "rented for an hour") kind of for old time's sake. Sure, she's a couple of years older, but so am I.

She's back on the game after a two-year hiatus. Her partner doesn't like it much. Three kids (ie: from before the relationship). Apparently, the sex is unsatisfying.

Hmmm. Two years. One of the magic numbers (two, four, and seven years).

It's just - its just so red-pill. Reading these forums, we now have words to describe what is going on. She got NCU at two years, and went back on the game for that reason. She's not out in the brothel because they need the money (although obviously everyone always does, and the money is not inconsiderable). She's out there to **** and be ****ed. The partner doesn't like it, and that just does not matter. Only NCU matters.

Poor bastard. What a sap, what a classic beta provider. Moved in with a ex-hooker single mom. Maybe had a kid. But can't pound her ass the way she so desperately needs it pounded. How many times have we seen this movie? He's ****ed now.

"Oh, did you notice that new girl in the corridor? The pretty one? That's my sister!"

Gentlemen, young people - stay away from 'em. If you are dumb enough to marry or cohabit, for the love of God stay away from "ex" strippers, "ex" hookers, "ex" anything even remotely to do with sex work. If she "worked in a brothel but only as the receptionist", she's lying. Women are herd creatures. If her sister is one, she's one. If her friend is one, she's one. If, God forbid, her mother is one, she's definitely one. Birds of a feather really do flock together.

Why? For the same reason that there's no such thing as an "ex" smoker, only someone who isn't currently smoking. The number of women "trafficked" or forced by a pimp into sex work is miniscule, especially here in Oz where it's legal. Not every woman can handle sex work emotionally. The flip side of that is that many women who are in sex work are there because it hooks into that secret shades-of-grey need to be used for sex, and provides a completely safe environment (ie: with maori security guards) for it to happen.

No, that's not a bullshit fantasy that johns like myself like to believe. It's ****ing true. A lot of hookers do it for the sex. It was true for this one, who began to pine for it after two years of unsatisfying sex with her beta. Oh, sure there are exceptions, blah-di-blah, NAH(ookers)ALT. But this girl's guy played russian roulette and lost.

Don't be a ****ing sap.

Stay right away from them.
    Last edited by MrWombat; 11-10-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Status
    Liked
    I actually have a much higher opinion of an honest hooker than the average, traditional wife. In my opinion, the nature of heterosexual relations is inherently prostitutional. Disparity in male-female sexual drives and their relative socio-economic strata is the fundamental premise for the existence of such a setup. To bridge these differences, compromises are required from both sides - usually financial by the male and a curbing of innate desires (for e.g. hypergamy) by the female.

€ 50 for 30 minutes to a commercial sex-worker is one form of payment; a 70-hour work week to support a traditional wife is another. The very fact that the ***** has to be paid to put on an act of pretence in a transaction where sex is commodified makes the arrangement fundamentally prostitutional. Therefore, the honest ***** (the Amsterdam RLD hooker, for instance) is at least being truthful about the contractual terms whereas the dishonest ***** (traditional wife/girlfriend) is not.

Every time a man gets sexually involved with a woman he's paying her (in money or otherwise) for these things:

a) To continue having sex with him

b) To NOT dispense sex to other men

c) To wear the mother/Madonna mask for the sake of his emotional needs

d) To let her go should the costs of "keeping" her not fit his budget

The woman is an ACTOR all this while and she has a very good inherent understanding of this prositutional transaction. The man, blinded by his impulses and societal hogwash, does not always get this concept. Let's never lose sight of this fact that every woman is a *****, albeit to differing degrees.

Therefore, every young man entering into a relationship with a female must be absolutely clear as to why that particular ***** is sticking with him. And more importantly, is it desirable for him to keep this female monster in her presently curbed state or to be completely rid of her. Make a decision, fellas, that'll best ensure your health and happiness in the long-term.
    Last edited by Lonely Himalayan Bear; 11-10-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    If you're always the renter, there is no problem to be found. Always be that guy, not the other one (beta provider). The first one ****s, the other one gets ****ed. That's the way I look at it. As far as I can see now, I'm always gonna be the renter. Works for me.

Being a beta provider for an (ex) prostitute. Some men I will simply never understand at all.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWombat View Post
    This particular girl, I recognised her from a few years back. A talker. I saw her (by "saw" I mean "rented for an hour") kind of for old time's sake. Sure, she's a couple of years older, but so am I.

She's back on the game after a two-year hiatus. Her partner doesn't like it much. Three kids (ie: from before the relationship). Apparently, the sex is unsatisfying.

Hmmm. Two years. One of the magic numbers (two, four, and seven years).

It's just - its just so red-pill. Reading these forums, we now have words to describe what is going on. She got NCU at two years, and went back on the game for that reason. She's not out in the brothel because they need the money (although obviously everyone always does, and the money is not inconsiderable). She's out there to **** and be ****ed. The partner doesn't like it, and that just does not matter. Only NCU matters.

Poor bastard. What a sap, what a classic beta provider. Moved in with a ex-hooker single mom. Maybe had a kid. But can't pound her ass the way she so desperately needs it pounded. How many times have we seen this movie? He's ****ed now.

"Oh, did you notice that new girl in the corridor? The pretty one? That's my sister!"

Gentlemen, young people - stay away from 'em. If you are dumb enough to marry or cohabit, for the love of God stay away from "ex" strippers, "ex" hookers, "ex" anything even remotely to do with sex work. If she "worked in a brothel but only as the receptionist", she's lying. Women are herd creatures. If her sister is one, she's one. If her friend is one, she's one. If, God forbid, her mother is one, she's definitely one. Birds of a feather really do flock together.

Why? For the same reason that there's no such thing as an "ex" smoker, only someone who isn't currently smoking. The number of women "trafficked" or forced by a pimp into sex work is miniscule, especially here in Oz where it's legal. Not every woman can handle sex work emotionally. The flip side of that is that many women who are in sex work are there because it hooks into that secret shades-of-grey need to be used for sex, and provides a completely safe environment (ie: with maori security guards) for it to happen.

No, that's not a bullshit fantasy that johns like myself like to believe. It's ****ing true. A lot of hookers do it for the sex. It was true for this one, who began to pine for it after two years of unsatisfying sex with her beta. Oh, sure there are exceptions, blah-di-blah, NAH(ookers)ALT. But this girl's guy played russian roulette and lost.

Don't be a ****ing sap.

Stay right away from them.
    Ex-prostitute is just prostitute gone undercover prostitute like some special agent though she is way sneakyer and better lies` juggler than the given agent times over

Status
    Liked
    My single mother hooker told me that her ex left her 2 years ago. It adds up to your NCU timing but she’s on the lookout for a beta provider as well.

She told me that God permitted me to marry four wives so I should put a ring on it. The sex was rough and crazy but I’m guessing it’s a way to hook me in, as opposed to shades of grey fantasy. She was persistent on giving me dowry.

I think she’s telling me the truth about her ex since she’s willing to be a harem. She knows where he lives so I’m assuming she wants to obtain a visa and confront her baby daddy and ostracize him away from his family and wife (potentially) to secure most of his paycheck and send some of it back to her mother and child. She’ll of course do all of this behind my back as to acquire maximum wealth transfers.

She’s a crafty lil bugga.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    I am always amazed at guys who swell up like a frog and proclaim indignantly, "I never pay for it!".

They probably don't do it much, either.

What they mean is that they haven't simply handed over cash for a sexual favor. They have provided meals, drinks, time, gifts, jewelry, jumping through hoops, all of that is tribute in one way or another.

Occaisionally they will get lucky and catch a female with the hots, and they will "get laid for free", but it is the exception, not the rule.

Sex is like bread or gasoline; if you want it, go buy it, cut out the bullshit and stop fooling yourself.

"Take what you want and pay for it" Old Arab saying.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by fester View Post
    I am always amazed at guys who swell up like a frog and proclaim indignantly, "I never pay for it!".Old Arab saying.
    Slaves boast of their chains. He is saying he is too much of a pussy to violate a social norm created by women. He's saying NO to amazing sex with beautiful women all because his ego will be bruised as a result. Over 55% of women are obese or overweight (link); and apparently there are more obese women than men (with over 30% of women being obese). So half these "real men" are rolling around with pigs and calling it sex. And of the ones that aren't obese, they will be in 10 years, while the new crop of 20-somethings are hot as ever. We'll be having sex with the newest, sleekest models while they are coping with a defunct Buick that's falling apart. But they never paid for it! They can take that proud achievement to the grave, along with their substandard life.

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked
    ***** (noun): The only honest women.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Hey it's cool I paid for one on Halloween. Although I had to take her out to the bars even though I wanted to stay in and watch football. I also bought some of her drinks and wasted a couple of hours of my time at the various bars.

We all pay for sex with a combination of time/resources. I think I'll go the direct route next time...

Status
    Liked
    I am always amazed at guys who swell up like a frog and proclaim indignantly, "I never pay for it!".

They probably don't do it much, either.

What they mean is that they haven't simply handed over cash for a sexual favor. They have provided meals, drinks, time, gifts, jewelry, jumping through hoops, all of that is tribute in one way or another.

Occaisionally they will get lucky and catch a female with the hots, and they will "get laid for free", but it is the exception, not the rule.

Sex is like bread or gasoline; if you want it, go buy it, cut out the bullshit and stop fooling yourself.

"Take what you want and pay for it" Old Arab saying.
    My boy but when you befriend or start having mutual feelings with a ***** you can bang her cheaper and i know what im talking about ... She was the most beautiful young girl i have ever seen both in real life and on TV solid 10++++++++++ even in blind mans eyes ... Her nightly rate was 500 OK ? And since we kinda were into eachother i only had to spend on dinner 120 , clubbin 250 , cab 70 , hotel 200 , drinks 70 , cab her home 40 ... so you see only 750 in total or what the fuk is wrong with this picture son of a *****hhhh

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    I can understand it when a young guy marries a sexually-inexperienced girl from a stable family. Yeah, he'll probably get ****ed over in the end, but I can understand why he made the decision in the first place.

But to marry an ex stripper or hooker, you're nuts -- you deserve whatever is coming your way.

I'd say that of the ones I've visited, about 75% seemed to really enjoy sex. The other 25% just didn't get into it at all. Typically, these ones get piss poor reviews and are soon out of the profession. I only met one who seemed like she'd be really fun to hang out with outside of a session.

Got to share a story here...

It had been about a year and a half since I met with a pro, but I was getting the itch and had started perusing backpage ads and reviews again. I came across one who looked pretty good -- pettite brunette spinner type -- and gave her a call for a noon session. What I SHOULD have noticed was that her mouth was closed in all of her pictures. I got to the hotel and she looked just like her pics, but one problem: She was missing all her front teeth! Something about seeing and otherwise pretty girl with no teeth was really jarring. But I was already there and she was friendly, so I took one for the team

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked

Cool

"She was missing all her front teeth!"
    That could be a plus.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Yep, my younger brother.

His 2nd wife, she found work as a bartender at a strip club..............................

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    That could be a plus.
    Oh, it was! She was very skilled in that department, which I guess you would expect. But seriously... how much meth do you have to do to lose all your teeth by 25?
    Last edited by Matt Foley; 11-12-2013 at 04:34 AM.