Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid **** on OKcupid #45,678

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked

Stupid **** on OKcupid #45,678

This one isn't as crazy as the others... but let me paint you a picture...

You're an attractive, 24 year old women who is having the time of her life riding the cock carousel so being 'flaky' is part of the norm, in fact, it's so part of who you are, you put this in your profile;

My self-summary
    Disclaimer: I have no interest in creepy exchanges of nude photos, threesomes with strangers, or talking to anyone over 35. Also, it's hard to manage all this stuff plus things in my real life, sorry if I flake out or keep putting off a date or take a bit to respond. Or forget to.
    I'm young, I'm hot, I'm busy working hard in DoC in some government created job probably at some quango (google it) and I feel I'm giving back to the world and alleviating my white guilt at the same time.

At no point does it even enter my head that putting the following in my profile is the height of hypocrisy given my original disclaimer;

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
    My biggest pet peeve is unanswered or ignored text messages, especially from someone I've been on a date with. It's the rudest most evasive thing that has been normalized in our culture. Just be honest and say "no thank you!" It's courteous and nice. I might ignore you if I've never met you, but if you've put yourself out there and we've met, I'm going to be straight up. Do the same.
    The gods wept... she's quite okay to flake, but how dare you! How dare you flake on her! She's a princess and us mere commoners are lucky that she even acknowledges our existence!

Like I mentioned, this isn't as bad as some of the profiles I met, but it just irked me...

Oh, the **** can be found here;

OkCupid | MaraRyan1702 / 24 / F / Washington, District of Columbia

She definitely has the thousand cock stare going on...
    Last edited by TheDisgruntledGentleman; 06-03-2013 at 09:18 PM.

Status
    Liked
    She must be quite attractive. That is some serious hamster wheel spinning the self entitlement hypocrisy viewpoint. It just reads like she is use to screwing over family, friends and boyfriends and being let off the hook.

I wonder what will happen when she hits the wall and goes looking for that successful guy who has zero desire to put up with an over needy flake self obsessed woman.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    She must be quite attractive.
    Not by my standards. I mean, I'd chuck one up her up but there's nothing especially noteworthy about her appearance that would incline me to remember her name...

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    She must be quite attractive. That is some serious hamster wheel spinning the self entitlement hypocrisy viewpoint. It just reads like she is use to screwing over family, friends and boyfriends and being let off the hook.

I wonder what will happen when she hits the wall and goes looking for that successful guy who has zero desire to put up with an over needy flake self obsessed woman.
    No, no she really isn't! CRAAAZY EYES!

Read the profile, my god what a nutjob!

This stood out:

"I spend a lot of time thinking about:
    why people think its okay to be dicks"

Okaaayy! So that's you then... dick!

Also...

"On top of that, it'd be great if you like the things I like, want to wear matching banana suits or read the Sunday Times in a park with me."

WTF!!!

and finally...

"The first things people usually notice about me
    Friendliness. Or perhaps if you meet me at a bar, that I'm drunk and probably running into the streets and trying to find pizza."

Everyone shout with me... 1... 2... 3... "CLASSY LAAADDIIEE!"

She likes cats... that's good, get used to them they're going to be your friends!
    Last edited by Kcorain130; 06-03-2013 at 09:35 PM.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    No.

Just no.

Status
    Liked
    I wonder if the 1702 after her name is her cock count...

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by THX1138 View Post
    I wonder if the 1702 after her name is her cock count...
    Remember, this is a woman you're talking about.

Double it.

At LEAST.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Not even worth fisking.

Anyway, here is my advice about dealing with her.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Works in the public sector? Strike one

I’m really good at
    Picking up languages, making friends, and being honest.
    Everybody lies. To suggest that is your strong point makes it clear that you aren't that interesting or that you don't have anything else to note about your personality. Strike two

I spend a lot of time thinking about
    why people think its okay to be dicks.
    She's obsessive and compulsive about the way people behave and speak to each other. How much do you want to bet she'd enjoy nit-picking what you say in front of her? Like a feminist, she'll subvert the conversation and make things either about her or she'll want things to go her way almost all the time. Strike three

Standard behaviour for a lot of women really so I'm not surprised. Her details read like almost every woman I've met.

A woman will go to college and she'll join the ranks of the government for a nice salary from the public trough.

She's also a 6/10 at best and yet she has all those demands. No wonder I don't use an online account.
    Last edited by RedNova; 06-04-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Status
    Liked
    Attention *****. Two albums of pictures on her dating profile? And most of them are her being drunk and proud of it. Attention *****? Nah...flat out: All around *****.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    As amazing as it sounds, there are literally thousands of nutless wonders that will line up to give this average in-every-sense-of-the-word, pain in the ass, slattern play.

I'm not one of them.

Thank you, God.

Status
    Liked
    She will learn to demand less. It will come as a form of self-realization and the true causes of her previous and current behaviour will be rationalized away, hidden for the rest of her life. That will be the 'wisdom' that comes with age. Really it's just another animal hitting The Wall.

Status
    Liked
    Here is the clue

"I love 30 Rock"

Notice the "funny" face

Celebrity influenced obsessed wannabee - In this case it's Tina Fey

Seems to be a trend of plain looking women trying to be "funny". No doubt helped by the mainstream media's insistence that these comediennes are "funny"

Status
    Liked
    Politics, international affairs.....are my passions.
    Oh no, hamster has opinions. 99.999999% Guaranteed to be of progressive "Obama is great" "white men are scum" side. Prepare for an opinionated ***** who knows nothing about nothing.

travelling, and foreign languages are my passions.
    Princess expects to be taken away at least twice a year, with your money.

I’m really good at
    Picking up languages, making friends, and being honest.
    Princess further validates that she wants to go travelling with your money.

"being honest"..... NAWALT alarm bell. What an absolute crock of shit.

Princess confirms she is good at nothing.

From reading the rest of the drivel that it is her profile. It is quite clear that hamster has no hobbies, no interests and no character. All hamster is interested in is "making friends" i.e. hanging around bars waiting for alpha to shag. "travelling" "eating" and err thats it.

Also:

Food: Wine, aged balsamic vinegar, cheeses, pizza, fresh vegetables, chocolate.
    This is just one of many references to food. This hamster is gonna be one fat ***** when she hits the wall.

Status
    Liked
    She would love a visit to Milan or a shopping weekend in Paris.. Her vanities most likely stem from her innate narcissism, but is that "**** YOU" way of welcoming opposite gender also a narcistic projection? I mean, changing the vanities while keeping the tone would make pretty good dating profile for a man, would it not?

Status
    Liked
    She's boring. Trying too hard to be "random." Does not have the looks to pull off that ego. Would not bang.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeManOnTheLand View Post
    This is just one of many references to food. This hamster is gonna be one fat ***** when she hits the wall.
    She's already rather wide. You can see it in the full body picture with the caption about her "great legs" which are actually average.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    That's a hard 24! Most of her picture make her look much closer to 30 than she (lies) says. In fact, we can work out a formula for how she will continue to deteriorate if you were to wife her up.

Stated age: 24
    Appearance age: 30
    She has a 30-24 = 6/24 = 25% Wall Adjustment Factor (WAF)

So, she may look okay now, but that 25% WAF gets worse over time. At 30, she'll look 38, and at 35 she'll look 44. If the wall officially hits at 35, she only has 4 more years adjusting for her WAF. Recommendation: **** and chuck. She's rounding the end of the chairs and the music is about to stop.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked

I have no interest in creepy exchanges of nude photos, threesomes with strangers, or talking to anyone over 35.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    She's attractive, but she's got high maintenance written all over her. A girl that looks like her gets hit on enough that she can afford to be a flaky *******, because some other douche will hit on her soon enough.

By her looks....I'd say that she's got at most five more "good" years. If she didn't put her age...I would have guessed ~28-29 years old (she's got that "sun" and "drinker" skin look about her). Her partying lifestyle and time in the sun will catch up to her soon enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast