Thread: So you're the coach's wife? Would you care to blow my whistle?

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked

So you're the coach's wife? Would you care to blow my whistle?

Wife cheated on me with a day old senior.

I was a track and football coach and after the birth of my first child my wife experienced post partium depression... to help I had her come out and help me coach my Varsity track team... big mistake... a day after one of my athletes graduated from High School... He came into visit my wife... apparently they had been flirting towards the end of the track season It sounds like more than flirtation. It sounds as if she - being a teacher - made plans with the kid. I can't do this when you're a student, but come see me after you graduate. And boy, did he - ONE DAY after he graduated..

Well to make a long story short she left school in the middle of the day during a break and drove in town to a vacant rental I had and proceeded to have sex with him... Boy she made that high school kids dream... coaches hot wife, teacher... etc... my wife was 27/28 at the time and he was 17-18.

Hear is the thing... We have 3 beautiful children together under the age of 5 almost 6... I do love her very much and our therapist has classified this as a one night stand kind of affair [So in other words....no big deal?] . I always thought I would be gone if ever cheated on... but now I am very confused... I also made her give me a play by play details of the encounter which really hurts but at least keeps my mind to what actually happened. I know that dealing with any infedelity the easiest choice is leave. My question is does it get any better? The pain from the affair? Whether I am with her or not it is going to hurt and every time I see my kids etc... There is still love... but the pain... I feel like the guy from Brave-heart when he found out he was betrayed... Her action is so out of character... at least I think? we have been together 12 years... I would like to stay and try to work through it... I know I am crazy... but what tips can you offer to help with the pain? Thanks BTW I just found out about the affair which took place four years ago.

xhttp://www.loveshack.org/forums/t271170/

Ok, so the "affair" took place after 8 years of marriage, when she had an infant at home. Nice.

Guys, I have to say - this one makes me FURIOUS.

Not to mention the damage done to this guy's rep at school. Everyone knows about this, and it will follow him throughout his career.
    Last edited by Cobalt; 17-04-11 at 06:28 PM.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Guys, I have to say - this one makes me FURIOUS.
    I am so numb to these stories now that nothing I read here phases me anymore... Things that would once enrage me now don't even provoke a response. I have come to expect the absolute worst in relationships with women.

Banned

Status
    Liked
    I agree brother! The worst thing about cuckolding a man with friends, or a boss, or colleagues, or his family, is that not only does he lose his bitch (and likely most of his stuff and $) but he also loses that person in his life, his reputation, and respect. It's a double injury. At least when a bitch cheats with someone outside of her hubby's life and social circle, she spares him this pain and humiliation.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    But a kid in the school where he and his wife work! It's unthinkable!

Status
    Liked
    Reading these has been an eye-opening experience. It never ceases to amaze how women can act like they are free to do anything and nothing is ever their fault. If ever I have the desire to get back in a relationship, a trip to this board will cure me.

Veteran Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by womanhater View Post
    The worst thing about cuckolding a man with friends, or a boss, or colleagues, or his family, is that not only does he lose his bitch (and likely most of his stuff and $) but he also loses that person in his life, his reputation, and respect. It's a double injury.
    Proving that, for women, it's all about the tingle. And if the guy giving her the tingle is her husband's best friend, brother, father, cousin, boss, colleague, or even student, then so be it - that's the guy she's going to fuck. No thought is given to the repercussions, and how this will destroy far more than the marriage. The precious tingle must be satisfied.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by womanhater View Post
    I agree brother! The worst thing about cuckolding a man with friends, or a boss, or colleagues, or his family, is that not only does he lose his bitch (and likely most of his stuff and $) but he also loses that person in his life, his reputation, and respect. It's a double injury. At least when a bitch cheats with someone outside of her hubby's life and social circle, she spares him this pain and humiliation.
    Yes, the coach will forever hold his head in shame because (in the eyes of small town America) it only took a pimply faced HS boy to out man him and sexually satisfy his poor depressed wife.