Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lies and Clown Paint

Status
    Liked

Lies and Clown Paint

I was working today and for some reason was fixated on ****’s faces and their makeup. I was checking a customer out at the register so I got an extra close up look at a particular interesting specimen. Her eyelids looked like ****in venus fly trap leafs caked in black sandy paint. The eyelash shit they put on these days is just crazy!

An older woman (in her 80s) stopped in the store and had on what looked to be a chinchilla fur coat. She reminded me of Cruella Deville from “101 Dalmatians”. Her teeth were the color of butter with grayish black stains all over them. The bright red lipstick went wonderful with her Grand Canyon sized crevasse wrinkles. She wasn’t a very nice person…as most older women I help generally are not. Managed to rob me of about 40 minutes of my time babbling about health and wellness and how she “still has it”.

She told me she did extensive research on 3 particular supplements “Raspberry Keytones” “Green Coffee bean Extract” and “Garcinia Cambogia”. Supplements she had “been taking for years to help her retain her youthful vigor” might I add.

Actually these 3 supplements have been made popular on the Dr. Oz Show the last several months and the older ****s have been clearing them off the shelves. Similar to the way hogs clear food out of a trough.

Cruella thought she had me though. Whatever lets her sleep at night!

I should also mention that I watched her car drive out of the parking lot and go through burger king across the street.

Nice try Bessy…now back in the pen!

Don’t ever believe a word women say.
    Last edited by JT Freedom; 04-20-2013 at 05:14 AM. Reason: typo

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    ****, Man. Glad I work with metal boxes with blinking lights and shit. I could not handle dealing with the public.

Especially ugly ****s who're hell bent on wasting my time.

Now, where'd I put my beer ...

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Creepiest thing I ever saw was when I was a kid and I was on line at the DMV with my mother while she waited to do whatever there. We finally made it to the front of the queue and when I looked up, there behind the counter, beckoning to my mom, was some dusty old fossil who had shaved off her eyebrows and then painted them back in, in ridiculously exaggerated, dark brown arcs. He pale white, powdered face and bright crimson soup coolers only made her brows look even more phony and much, much creepier. WTF would do that to themselves?

I was about ten at the time and I remember being really afraid. I may even have cried to my mommy about it a little. The ****ing Joker didn't have shit on this freak and by then, I knew Batman could only save the day within the pages of a comic book. I blocked out the rest of the encounter, but I'll always remember that face.... I think I may still be having nightmares about it, to this very day.

Then one day, many, many years later, I was watching Nancy Pelosi on tv telling me to go ahead and pass her bill, so we could find out what was in it and, it suddenly occurred to me that these hideous things must in fact be the Crypt Keeper's illegitimate daughters. That dude got ****ing busy way back in the when.

I wonder sometimes, if make-up wasn't really invented by Men as a ****ing practical joke to play on stupid, gullible ****s.

Inventor chap, some time ago: "Feeling unattractive, ladies? Maybe if your eyelids were blue...".

I can see it...
    Last edited by DruidV; 04-18-2013 at 01:29 PM.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Having worked with the public before (retail, and to a lesser extent, corrections), I can say with absolute certainty that it's not an experience I care to repeat. Working outside in all weather conditions, lifting heavy things, swinging hammers, driving all over the place, etc., is FAR preferable to putting up with the public.,

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    I've noticed more women with a wide variety hues on their hair. They look like a bunch of ****ing clowns. I don't know how this cultural meme has spread among women, but I'm not sure how purple, red, blue, and green hair dyes are perceived as attractive. I think it may have more to do with personality disorders. As many MGTOW brothers are aware, there are A LOT of women with personality disorders. Then, you have to multiply that number by at least 3 times in order to arrive at the number of women who THINK they have some type of disorder based on the attitudes and behaviours of their favourite pop music stars and TV drama actresses.

I've also had the displeasure of meeting a girl who looked like Lady Gaga. Looking like a raccoon is also pretty strange, but then again I don't have a **** mind and therefore cannot fathom the purpose of painting your face with that shit.

MGTOW Skilled

Status
    Liked
    Was out shopping the other day and the girl who served me was naturally beautiful with almost no makeup except for this gaudy, *****-red lipstick that just completely ruined her look. Shame, really.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    I've never liked makeup, the women in my family don't wear it. (My father apparently told my mother when they were dating that makeup didn't suit her and she took it to heart) therefore even today when I see a woman doled up with thick mascara, rouge lipstick, blusher etc, I can't help but shiver. It's perfume that gets me the most, the shit most women wear smells absolutely foul and when they really douse themselves in it you can smell them coming a mile away. It makes me wretch!

But the thing that creeps me out when I see them on women are false fingernails. As soon as I see these long, plastic claw like things on their hands it genuinely makes me feel like someone is treading on my grave... my entire being is repulsed by them, I don't know why they're just horrible.

Why don't I like makeup... I don't know, I could say because I wasn't raised around women who wear it but I think that I kind of associate women wearing makeup as somehow compensating for something, hiding some facet of themselves that they don't want us to see or admit to themselves and I just view it as dishonest, that they're putting on the show and don't want to be themselves when they do it, that they're not confident enough to show the world who they really are and as someone who is fiercely individualistic, I find the notion of trying to come across as something you're not is inexcusable....

It's probably no surprise then, that in my blue pill days, I was always attracted to girls who didn't wear makeup...
    Last edited by Kcorain130; 04-18-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    I remember one Christmas my sister got a makeup kit and she practically squealed with joy. Seriously, I had never seen her more excited about any gift she got before then and any gift after. I relayed this story to a friend of mines girl and she said "Yeah, makeup is awesome".

After doing some thinking I believe that applying makeup is a rite of passage for most women. To them it signals a stepping stone into adulthood, much like a first car would be to a man. Applying the stuff makes them feel like a woman, just like Mommy.

Of course as they get older, and their looks start to fade, what becomes a way of expressing yourself turns into a crutch, as they get uglier and uglier and receive less and less attention it starts to **** with their psyche. So they become increasingly desperate and frustrated, some of them take it too far, and become the comic book villains mentioned up thread.

Of course, that's only a guesstimate.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    If I were to walk out in public painted up like a clown, like some of these women do, I would expect to be reported to the police and investigated as a potential molester.

Women do that, and no one bats an eye.

So, I am expected to appear rational and sane, and women get a pass. OK. Fine.

MGTOW Master

Status
    Liked
    The majority of women don't know WTF they are doing with makeup. And as PS said, as they age they try to compensate with more and more make-up and the result is a train wreck.

I don't care for makeup for that reason and for the reason that they get the stuff EVERYWHERE.

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by fester View Post
    If I were to walk out in public painted up like a clown, like some of these women do, I would expect to be reported to the police and investigated as a potential molester.

Women do that, and no one bats an eye.

So, I am expected to appear rational and sane, and women get a pass. OK. Fine.
    The thing is fester, why would you want to? All I do is put on lotion after I wash my face and I look great. Don't really need to do anything else.

Besides, if you really wanted to go that route you would have to go all the way. The main thing that separates a cross dresser from a transwhatever is the effort they put into it. Then you could hit 'em back with the transphobia charge.

We would still see you the same way, unless you want to be known as Festerina, then well leave you to the mods.

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosopherStoned View Post
    The thing is fester, why would you want to? All I do is put on lotion after I wash my face and I look great. Don't really need to do anything else.

Besides, if you really wanted to go that route you would have to go all the way. The main thing that separates a cross dresser from a transwhatever is the effort they put into it. Then you could hit 'em back with the transphobia charge.

We would still see you the same way, unless you want to be known as Festerina, then well leave you to the mods.
    That's the crazy thing I don't understand, why can't they just be themselves? Why do you need all that crap on your face just to go out in public?

It may be self loathing for what they really are. Without the makeup, they feel inferior....oh, yeah, it's for other women's approval...now I get it.

I would feel absolutely creepy with makeup on...never done it in my life except maybe once or twice on Halloween, and that's just to look like a zombie or whatever.

bob
    Banned

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosopherStoned View Post
    Of course as they get older, and their looks start to fade, what becomes a way of expressing yourself turns into a crutch, as they get uglier and uglier and receive less and less attention it starts to **** with their psyche. So they become increasingly desperate and frustrated, some of them take it too far, and become the comic book villains mentioned up thread.
    The older and less attractive they get, the more colorful and elaborate their clothing gets, too. "Look at me! Look at ME! LOOK AT ME!". How sad.

Status
    Liked
    The wife of a co-worker was relating how she reacted when her young daughters wanted to start playing with makeup.

She told them that "you will never be more beautiful than you are now" and "when you see women putting on makeup, they're trying to convince the world that they're young like you. Don't waste your youthful beauty by covering it up."

My jaw dropped out of respect.

(*Based on other things she's said, I think those girls have a chance.)

MGTOW King

Status
    Liked
    Druid - "I wonder sometimes, if make-up wasn't really invented by Men as a ****ing practical joke to play on stupid, gullible ****s."

LMAO!

"Hey, ladies! If you wear these prosthetic ears you'll look even more beautiful!"

MGTOW God

Status
    Liked

Sorry - for some reason this seemed to fit this thread...

Experienced Member

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by womanhater View Post

Sorry - for some reason this seemed to fit this thread...
    Wow, that picture gives "back that ass up" a whole new meaning.

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by ubermensch View Post
    ****, Man. Glad I work with metal boxes with blinking lights and shit. I could not handle dealing with the public.

Especially ugly ****s who're hell bent on wasting my time.

Now, where'd I put my beer ...
    Yeah the cons far out way the pros in working with the public. I can't seem to get away from it! Most people suck. The only thing that makes it bearable is the occasional person that appreciates your help but of course those people that are on the same "mental page" as you are few and far between. Keep in mind I live in California though...I did like more of the people when I lived in Ohio.

All I need is a little ranch out in the country. Somewhere where I can doing some shooting, a lake or river to do some fishing - a place where I can just kick back drink a beer and listen to the sound of nature. I am tired of most people.

Oh yeah I forgot...maybe a woman could magically come out of the cattails by the pond to give me a little head every once in a while but thats it...just as long as she disappeared into the field right after like in the movie field "Field of Dreams".

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by DruidV View Post
    Then one day, many, many years later, I was watching Nancy Pelosi on tv telling me to go ahead and pass her bill, so we could find out what was in it and, it suddenly occurred to me that these hideous things must in fact be the Crypt Keeper's illegitimate daughters. That dude got ****ing busy way back in the when.

I wonder sometimes, if make-up wasn't really invented by Men as a ****ing practical joke to play on stupid, gullible ****s.

Inventor chap, some time ago: "Feeling unattractive, ladies? Maybe if your eyelids were blue...".

I can see it...
    hahaha...good story. That ***** Nancy Pelosi belongs in a Tales from the Crypt episode. I am going to write John Kassir and demand it!

Status
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by daves0311 View Post
    Having worked with the public before (retail, and to a lesser extent, corrections), I can say with absolute certainty that it's not an experience I care to repeat. Working outside in all weather conditions, lifting heavy things, swinging hammers, driving all over the place, etc., is FAR preferable to putting up with the public.,
    Absolutely! When I worked excavating and was down in a 20 ft hole risking my life hooking up a shit pipe it was more tolerable than dealing with the public and most female co workers...and a gay manager who was raised by a single mother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast